Little Sprouts

Little Sprouts Employer Reviews

I enjoyed it.
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Roxbury, MaFebruary 23, 2014
I learned a lot about professionalism and punctuality. The hours were flexible and I enjoyed my co-workers a lot.
Excellent for both children and teachers
Executive Director (Current Employee), Woburn, MASeptember 10, 2013
I love this company! They have an amazing culture that cannot be replicated. The education is right inline with the mass. frameworks. Great work environment!
Touching and knowledge
Certified Infant Teacher (Former Employee), Lawrence, MASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: learned everyday about the care of others young and old alike
Cons: having to long of lunches and coimg back to a crying room that missed there teacher
I would get to work most days by 8am. I would set up my classsroom for my early infants and check off on them. I would go over my curriculum and phone in on any missing infants to reassure there saftey and their health. All day doing activities and taking care of the well being of these wonderful little children.. I learned that paitients can get you – more... far. That managment can be great when working in harmony. The hardest part of the job was the end of the day the most enjoyable was spending quality and valuable time with our future leaders. – less
Focused more quantity over quality.
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Lawrence/North AndoverJune 30, 2013
Pros: children and families
Cons: money over quality
I have worked here since for 4 years and loved it. I went to college and came back hoping to be rehired but their hire person is more focused on hiring less experienced and cheaper workers. It has been affecting the the quality of their daycare creating more disappointed parents. The children are wonderful and so are the parents. With I could go back – more... but management has been caring less about their employees. HR never replies to your emails or picks up the phone. Just pick up and tell me why you refuse to offer me work. – less
Typical Workday
TEACHERS ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Roxbury, MAApril 26, 2013
I enjoyed working with the Teachers at Little Sprouts. We took our time and did our absolute best to ensure that eache student received the proper education that they deserved.
Children should be the main focus of education not profits like Mickey D
teacher (Current Employee), brightonApril 21, 2013
Pros: mcdonald effect
Cons: lack of ingenuity and creative thinking....cookie cutter curriculum
Urgh, where do I begin developmentally appropriate practice is a joke take it from me I work for this company and the management couldnt care less about education . It is more about giving teachers a hard time doing their job instead of meeting the needs of every learner . The Hr continue to hire incompetent people and brush off the importance of training – more... good candidate well. Come on really! If LS would stop playing favorites this could actually be a decent company or best place to work. The hardest part is the babysitting that is still evident not among the kids but the teachers.

Low standards is also evident in their choices for where they focus the money, as a teacher at BRighton it makes people sick at work to watch what happens around here. I know I'm not alone in this view! – less
fun loving place
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Lawrence, MAFebruary 13, 2013
typical day at work -reading. counting feeding,changing diapers, ant etc
what i learned was diffrent styles of teaching kids and just having fun.
hardest part for me there was noo hard part

the most enjoyable is getting the opportunity to teach and care for kids in all ages
Fun environment and loving.
Internship (Former Employee), Haverhill, MANovember 19, 2012
Pros: learning something new everyday.
Cons: wish i was hired.
its a wonderful loving atmosphere, teachers exceptional, i learned daily curriculum, collaborated in teaching table and circle time. Provided a safe environment inside and outside for the young children.
If u love kids, its the perfect place to work.
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee), Andover, MAJuly 19, 2012
Management not that great, salary is really low. But energetic, fun and full of loving children.
OK place to work for new, unexperienced Teachers
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAMarch 8, 2012
Pros: great staff (teachers)
Cons: no longer a developmentally appropriate practice
You can learn the basics here. I had some fun times but this program is all about the money and not so much about what is best for the children anymore. Somewhere they lots what is important-the children!