Early intervention agency seeking experienced service coordinators for our Queens location.
- Conduct home visits according to the referral of the EI program
- Maintain extensive documentation in compliance with state regulations
- Assist eligible children and their families in obtaining the early intervention services and other services identified in the IFSP
- Manage the active ongoing process which involves coordinating EI services: Therapy, referrals to community resources as needed.
- Ensure timely delivery of mandated services and to continuously manage and seek the appropriate services to fit the child's development.
- Help families with the transition process from Early Intervention to CPSE as needed.
- At least two years of experience in service coordination
- An Associate or Bachelor's degree in health or human services
- Must possess superior organizational and time management skills
- Must have great people skills
- Bilingual preferred: Spanish, Haitian Creole, Bengali, Arabic