LittleMissMatched Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 8, 2012
Great company. Fun and Creative.

As general manager I oversee all operations to keep the store productive. I am responsible for creating sales goals for each associate that help the store reach its sales goal each month. I have created different incentives to help motivate my team as well as random awards for those that achieve set goals. In this position I have also, directed the execution of monthly floor sets as well as supervised all operational tasks including, but not limited to hiring and training staff, ordering supplies, product knowledge, and visual presentation and maintenance of the store.
Fun work enviorment.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  New york, NYNovember 13, 2012
Our mission at LittleMissMatched is to inspire creativity and self expression. We realize not all girls are princesses or star athletes. Each girl is unique -- or as we say YOUnique -- and that's what makes them special. We believe in letting YOU be YOU and that and so much more has make my experince at LittleMissmatched one that I would never forget.
Pros
great store hours
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LittleMissMatched. Our community is ready to answer.

LittleMissMatched Reviews by Job Title