Live Nation Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

Largest LIVE EVENT Corporation in the World
Director of Production/Festival Director (Former Employee) –  Southeast United StatesMarch 9, 2016
Live Nation is the largest LIVE MUSIC EVENT Corporations in the world, the produce the top musical concerts, tours and festivals
Oracle Application Functional Consultant
Lead Oracle Apps Functional consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 22, 2016
Worked on implementation for iprocurement and isupplier. Typical day would be to work on production support issue around oracle EBS
Pros
excellent work culture
Cons
no job security
Fantastic Environment
Special Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 14, 2016
A great company to work for that provides a fun environment and great staff. A perfect part time job which dovetails with people seeking extra income, students or retired persons.
Pros
get to see shows for free
Great working environment; fun activities and good benefits
Account Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 18, 2015
This company encouraged personal and professional growth. It offered many perks and benefits. I learned to manage ecommerce projects, ticketing projects, etc. Co-workers were very pleasant to work with - great team players.
Pros
Free lunches and holiday events; clean work environment; garage parking; secure place to work
Cons
Job ended because the software product I supported was sunset.
fun but intense workplace
Event Staff, Live Nation, Glen Helen (Former Employee) –  Devore, CAOctober 19, 2015
concert event staff, crowd control and some slight security

best $10 job ever. getting paid to lesten to the concerts. comditions may include rain, heat or cold weather. supervisors are direct and no nonsense. be prepared to deal with intoxicated guests as well as people wanting to better thier positions in the venue.
Pros
great music, ability to view shows for free after shift
Cons
weather can be a factor, intoxicated guests may present a security issue
constant change but overall fun
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CASeptember 22, 2015
the management and employees changed up alto it could get heck tick but theirs the plus of getting to watch the concerts food still costed and breaks were 30 minutes at which point you could clock out for the day.
Chaotic Environment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2015
Decent people, fun place to work but management is chaotic and resources are not offered to the departments that need it the most. Too many managers and not enough direction and leadership.
it is a great job
Usher (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAAugust 22, 2015
fun job, I get paid to enjoy concerts while helping patrons. The company has a great pay system and management is top notch
Pros
free concerts
Cons
short breaks
Not too bad
Treasury Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasAugust 21, 2015
Decent place to work with a great laid back culture. Not the worse place to work but there are other places where you can make more for doing the same amount of work.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FlAugust 20, 2015
Creative and fun with supportive management. I got a chance to really participate in the social media department and help brainstorm content, write content, and learn about the process of creating a concert. I wanted to do more, but I was only an intern. But it did spark a passion for career in social media.
Pros
Concert Venues
Cons
Only interned. Wanted more responsibility
Excellent culture, mediocre benefits
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 9, 2015
Live Nation Entertainment (LNE) has been an excellent place to work. My co-workers are intelligent and hard-working. The management has generally been responsive and helpful. The Seattle dev office is located in Pioneer Square, with great access to public transit, and lots of food options at lunch time.

Benefits and compensation are only average, or even sub-par in some cases. There is no stock program. There is an annual performance bonus, but it doesn't amount to much. I have received consistently good performance reviews, but my annual pay increase has been strictly a cost-of-living raise.
Pros
Great people, interesting work
Cons
Satellite office, limited opportunity for advancement, so so bennies
Multi-faceted, fast pace company that supports an employee's desire to learn
Director of Business Development-Sponsorships (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2015
Great company to learn and grow from in entertainment. My many years at this company has been enjoyable. The hardest part of leaving was saying bye to my wonderful coworkers. They are a wonderful lot to work for and work with.
Box Office sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 15, 2015
Great environment with equally great people that are always there to help. Many opportunities to learn as much as possible with different work environments that allow learning at different paces. It provided a diverse experience that I would love to bring to a new employer.
Lots of disconnect, lack of cross team communication
Corporate Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAApril 25, 2015
There was a clear lack of communication across teams that led to inefficiencies. The most difficult part of the position was managing expectations while delivering the best work possible. Teams were not built out enough to fulfill and surpass expectations of management team.
Pros
Free coffee and some snacks
Cons
No breaks, no communication
decent company for entry-level positions
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesApril 21, 2015
This is a good place to work if you are fresh out of school and looking for entry-level job in music industry. It is a mostly positive work environment, depending on management.
Okay
Intern (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: experience, co-workers, location

Cons: too much free work expected, effort unappreciated, leadership

I would not intern there again
overall a great place to work
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 9, 2015
Great benefits, great company. Very hard work, but very rewarding. Very long days during concert season, but well worth the hard work!
Concerts
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  2000 West Loop South Ste 1300 Hoouston,TXJanuary 3, 2015
I would receive invoices through the email to process. I verified the approvals would code and enter the invoices. The journal entries when the accountants finished and posted them would come to me to scan and save in system for easy access. Checks received would come to my desk and I would research and process them through electronic deposit. I ordered supplies and made sure all equipment was up and functioning.
No chance for improvement
Event Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 17, 2014
The company gave me no chance to improve and use my skills. They expected you to be on call 24/7 even though that wasn't your job description. Very low pay and very stressful with managers expecting you to be perfect 24/7. I felt like there was no chance to move up.
Pros
benefits ok, free tickets to events
Cons
terrible expectations, long hours
Good Company For Interns
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2014
It is definitely a good start to get into the music industry, but do not expect any hand holding. Only self-starters should apply.
Pros
free tickets, working for leader in field
Cons
lack of real mentorship