Live Nation Entertainment

Live Nation Entertainment Employee Reviews

Multi-faceted, fast pace company that supports an employee's desire to learn
Director of Business Development-Sponsorships (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2015
Great company to learn and grow from in entertainment. My many years at this company has been enjoyable. The hardest part of leaving was saying bye to my wonderful coworkers. They are a wonderful lot to work for and work with.
Box Office sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 15, 2015
Great environment with equally great people that are always there to help. Many opportunities to learn as much as possible with different work environments that allow learning at different paces. It provided a diverse experience that I would love to bring to a new employer.
Lots of disconnect, lack of cross team communication
Corporate Communications Coordinator (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Free coffee and some snacks
Cons: No breaks, no communication
There was a clear lack of communication across teams that led to inefficiencies. The most difficult part of the position was managing expectations while delivering the best work possible. Teams were not built out enough to fulfill and surpass expectations of management team.
decent company for entry-level positions
Manager (Current Employee), Los AngelesApril 21, 2015
This is a good place to work if you are fresh out of school and looking for entry-level job in music industry. It is a mostly positive work environment, depending on management.
Okay
Intern (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: experience, co-workers, location

Cons: too much free work expected, effort unappreciated, leadership

I would not intern there again
overall a great place to work
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 9, 2015
Great benefits, great company. Very hard work, but very rewarding. Very long days during concert season, but well worth the hard work!
Concerts
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), 2000 West Loop South Ste 1300 Hoouston,TXJanuary 3, 2015
I would receive invoices through the email to process. I verified the approvals would code and enter the invoices. The journal entries when the accountants finished and posted them would come to me to scan and save in system for easy access. Checks received would come to my desk and I would research and process them through electronic deposit. I ordered supplies and made sure all equipment was up and functioning.
No chance for improvement
Event Support Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits ok, free tickets to events
Cons: terrible expectations, long hours
The company gave me no chance to improve and use my skills. They expected you to be on call 24/7 even though that wasn't your job description. Very low pay and very stressful with managers expecting you to be perfect 24/7. I felt like there was no chance to move up.
Good Company For Interns
Marketing Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 28, 2014
Pros: free tickets, working for leader in field
Cons: lack of real mentorship
It is definitely a good start to get into the music industry, but do not expect any hand holding. Only self-starters should apply.
good perks
Engineer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 18, 2014
Good company perks with concerts and off-season time.

I have the privilege to work with very motivated and intelligent coworkers.
Lifeless, Soul Crushing Employers
Stage Manager/Head of Audio (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: a lot of experience in a short amount of time
Cons: basically everything
With regard to production, Live Nation is a horrible employer. They will not hire you securely as a full time employee. They won't even hire you as contract. You are an 'as-needed' employee until you work enough hours that your audited labor requires by state law, LN to offer you benefits. This does not mean you are full time, you are still 'as-needed' it only means they are forced in to giving you – more... full time benefits as specified by labor law. This is not a guarantee of hours. Secondly, their pay scale is miles below the average acceptable rate for the jobs they hire people for. They sell the low wage as an introduction wage, or negotiable after the 90 days probation period. They offer minuscule raises beyond that. Working for this company has been nothing but a disappointment and a real eye opener. They care about the bottom line (money) and have zero regard for their employees that physically put on shows. I have a feeling an executive assistant somewhere within Live Nation would feel differently, though. I bet it's great to sit behind a desk as a LN employee, but for those actually putting on the shows they sell, this job is the worst. – less
Sink or Swim
Director (Former Employee), new yorkOctober 9, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: top heavy management, cliques
Company is very top-heavy with management and it's company culture to have a lot of 'hands in the pot' on sales calls. Hard to navigate the company.
Large company with a family like feel
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 29, 2014
A typical day would consist of re-scheduling meetings, booking travel for my Executives, ordering lunch for a meeting, and submitting an expense report for my Executives. No day is the same. It's a fast paced environment and I thrive in that type of workplace.
Pay could be better
VIP Host (Current Employee), AtlantaSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: live concerts
Cons: pay sucks
This job is great for a college student who enjoys concerts. Not great if you're seeking advancement or a career. Little to no opportunity to advance and the pay is terrible.
Review
Intern (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 31, 2014
Pros: great references and contacts
Cons: unpaid
Live Nation Entertainment gave me great knowledge in what goes on behind the music scene. It gave me the administrative skills I need to be able to operate in an office setting, as well as the music business.
WE HAVE FREE TICKETS FOR ALL CONCERTS AND SHOWS
Line Cook (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 26, 2014
Pros: we have 30 min of brake
Cons: we have to pay our food
CURRENTLY THIS RESTAURANT IS VERY BUSY AT THE BREAKFAST TIME,I HAVE LEARNED LOT OF RULES IN THE KITCHEN ,AS A SANITATION, ROTATION FOOD,CLEANLESS AND GOOD COOWORKERS,THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN IS FULL HOUSE 100% OF OCCUPANCY BUT WE DO THE BEST JOB AS WE CAN.
Fun, up-beat work place
PREMIUM SEATING SALES INTERN (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches, fun people
Cons: unpaid internship
As an intern I worked with the department of Premium Seat Sales. I did a lot of research, event planning and marketing. Wore my different hats.
Great work days!!!
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), Charleston, WVMay 9, 2014
Pros: staff, benefits
Ticketmaster is a great place to work. The staff is so friendly and try so hard to make you feel comfortable . Love the job I have been there since March 4th 2014 and I've already moved up.
Interesting job, lackluster benefits
Marketing (Current Employee), LAMarch 3, 2014
The company and position are interesting but unfortunately the benefits/pay aren't very good.
Great company to work for!
Booking Assistant (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: job stability, perks
I enjoy working for Live Nation. I only wish that they took pride in recognizing and graduating their own talent to the next level instead of hiring externally.

Live Nation Entertainment Salaries