Live Nation Entertainment

Live Nation Entertainment Employer Reviews

Interesting job, lackluster benefits
Marketing (Current Employee), LAMarch 3, 2014
The company and position are interesting but unfortunately the benefits/pay aren't very good.
Great company to work for!
Booking Assistant (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: job stability, perks
I enjoy working for Live Nation. I only wish that they took pride in recognizing and graduating their own talent to the next level instead of hiring externally.
A fun place to work and meet new people.
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: variety of shows
Cons: inability to advance.
Since every event is different, we have a quick meeting to give out details of the event and what is expected of us and find out what role we would have to play to make sure that the clients got everything they needed. I had a superb supervisor who was always quick to jump in and assist when needed. He was friendly and kind to everyone but wasn't a – more... pushover. The most enjoyable part of of the job was the chance to see a variety of events. One day we could be hosting a ballet and the next a rock concert to an awards show. – less
concerts are fun, but you work incredible hours, very demanding environment
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 12, 2013
If you are into long hours and no personal life this is the place for you. Can be rewarding depending on the department you work in. co-workers are great for the most part, management leaves a lot to be desired, if you like to be a number on a spreadsheet then this place is for you
A divided Company
some one whom makes people happy (Current Employee), LANovember 6, 2013
Pros: some free shows
Cons: over empowered staff
Long days because of head counts in venues if you are a manager
Lack of direction as no communication and a lot of finger pointing
Harest part of the job the double standards
Entertain yourself while working
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: free food/drink, flexible time, lots of free tickets for concerts, discounts, etc
Cons: small space in beverly hills office
Our company is the biggest live music promoter in the world. We are also one of the top 5 online shopping centers, especially we are the top as an online ticket seller. If you are active and love outgoing, this company is the right place; you can work and entertain yourself at the same time. I am working as an anlyst in finance department and love working – more... here. However, I am currently looking forward to an opening in next level financial industries. – less
Fun workplace, get to go to shows.
Team Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: get to go to shows
Cons: not enough hours
It's a fun job that I can do on the side. I get to work while going to shows. I enjoy the people I work with, just wished they would give me more hours.
amazing work enviorment
So-Cal Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Universal City, CAJanuary 9, 2013
I loved the work environment. It was very casual with a professional twist. My co-workers and department as a whole was amazing. I couldn't ask for more out of a company.
Fun Place to work
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 30, 2012
Pros: free parking
Cons: commute to work
My day consist of billing and reviewing contracts. Working with Accounts Rec, Accounts Payable and Vendors
Exciting and fun company
Sponsorship Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 18, 2012
Great company if you like live music. Very relaxed environment and everyone is happy to come to work. Organization may need to be fix a bit but manageable if your up for it. Concert attendance sometimes required for some positions.
Productive and fun
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee), Hollywood, CAAugust 2, 2012
Pros: you can bring your dog to work
Great work environment and employees are passionate about their work.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2012
Friendly co workers, fun company, great healh benefits. Environment continues to change and evolve.
Very fun and relaxed work atmosphere.
Service Runner (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 18, 2012
When I get to the sight of the event I immediately check in and ask whoever the manager in charge if they need anything done. Until then I stay close by with my phone if I am needed at anytime to make a run out to pick up something.
Fast paced, AP team worked well together, and dress code was very casual.
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Universal City, CAApril 24, 2012
Pros: occasional pot lucks and team outing events
Cons: hostile enviornment
Process 150-200 invoices per day using Captiva, respond to vendor emails, add new vendors into our Oracle system, assist seniors with any projects (refunds, change in coding, researching vendors)

I learned to work in a fast paced environment, take full ownership of responsibilities, strengthen my communication skills and create relationships with vendors, – more... as well as growing to be more detail oriented.

The AP team worked as one. We used each other as resources our own personal resources. The team unity with AP was by far the best I've experienced.

Month end, and having to rely on others to complete your job (i.e. Waiting for seniors to approve invoices, or vendor setups, and having to follow up with them several times for approvals).

The dress code was the best part. Very casual attire was required. – less