Live Nation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work!
Parking Attendant & Cleaning (Current Employee) –  East Point, GADecember 11, 2017
Live nation is a wonderful place to work, especially if it's your first job. You'll hear/see the concerts, everyone is friendly, and the management genuinely cares about their workers.
Fast paced, Productive work space, very relaxed as well as competetive
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 11, 2017
Only scheduled to work on concert dates. Come in and sign in your name and time you arrived. Before going to assign people where to park we would meet and get assigned a parking lot to work for the evening. Although the parking lots were named by letters they were enormous. After the meeting report to your assigned parking lot to park cars for the concert. We would be given highlight green vest and flashers for when the day breaks to be seen. If at any point your parking lot becomes full, you maybe assigned to go and assist other employees with another parking lot. We would usually finish parking the last cars around 830 9. Our break is taken after this point, which is about 2 hrs or at least until the concert is over. Overtime was called E-Gress. It was optional if you wanted to do E-gress you would report back to work after your break to help the exit flow of cars after the concert. If not you would sign out after the break is over and go home.
Pros
Fun environment meet people, fun staff
Cons
The temperature
Fun place to work
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CADecember 9, 2017
I was only there as a contractor, but I really enjoy my team and the culture. I enjoyed the relationships that were cultivated. I would work there again, if the opportunity presented itself.
great fun working environment
General Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 6, 2017
I personal loved this job its great fun unlike any job experience I ever had thanks for the time just to be there I strongly recommend this job to everyone whom would like to take a break from the cutthroat fast pace jobs they work now
Pros
you work concerts or morning after shifts
Cons
its only seasonal work
Great Part Time job, not much room for advancement
Guest Services, Balcony Captain (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 6, 2017
I enjoyed my job and the people that I worked with. My management was awesome and really understanding. Felt there was close to no room for advancement. I also often felt I wouldn't get as many hours as I would desire from a part-time job.
Pros
concerts, cool people, easy work
Cons
working almost all weekends, no room for advancement to full time
Fun workplace great music
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 29, 2017
Nice part time seasonal work. Flexible schedule. No discounts on anything but provide free soda or water. Great shows amazing people to work with many have been there over 10 years.
Pros
Great Music and Co workers
Cons
No discounts on anything
Concerts
Security (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2017
Ability to build professional relationships. A fast paced job environment. A variety of likeliness in everyday music and gaining customer skills. Rewards and employee discounts.
productive
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2017
nice people, relaxed environment, learned a lot from the marketing team at LiveNation as well as from the people around me each day i was there. Everyone was great and very helpful
Livenation
Premium Seat Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2017
Really fun place to work! I wish the internships were paid, because I think they ask a lot of you. Especially in the summer. You work a lot of long concert days.
Fun workplace
Cashier parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJNovember 15, 2017
Fun place to work. Getting to know someone new everyday you worked. Coworkers are the best.
Speedy paste when it’s a big concert. Slow paste when it’s a small concert. Overall paid well and understandable.
Management terrible
Usher (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CANovember 5, 2017
The managers at the hollywood palladium are absolutely terrible. Theres no pay structure. Supervisor made alot less then ushers in some cases. House manager would take the confiscated drugs for his personal use. Definitely would not recommend workingat this venue.
Pros
Cons
The general manager, the house manager, pay structure, managers play favoritism
Fun, exciting, energetic, sometimes stressful
Security Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 3, 2017
Working concerts and live events is an amazing experience, have to ha e good customer service so the patrons can enjoy the show and the entire experience. Can definitely be stressful but it's all in how you handle any situation.
Pros
Live entertainment, amazing atmosphere.
Cons
Stressful
Unlimited potential
Post Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 30, 2017
Live Nation is a well positioned company, well connected with unlimited potential. The department I worked in was a creative one, with many different projects going at once. It was fast paced and management empowered you to manage your responsibilities.
I enjoy that.
Pros
High profile projects
Cons
Lack of organization structure
Fun workplace
Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 30, 2017
The times that I worked were very good because it gave you a chance to have another job at a reasonable time. Most of the concerts were on the weekends so it was done on your days off. For the most part I just got to listen to the music and greet people the whole time.
Pros
free concerts
Cons
Standing the whole time, dealing with drunk customers
Not bad for a second job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 30, 2017
I worked security at the MidFlorida Amphitheatre. The security manager allowed the backstage staff to handle business without much interference. The hours were long and the pay was low. I enjoyed working shorter hours and being among the guests prior to my assignment backstage.
live nation is great
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 24, 2017
fun and fast pace job love working here great on the teamwork with co workers we worked as a family to get thur any event there are good day and bad one but we work together to solve them
I love this job
Customer Service Representative Box Office (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 22, 2017
I work with amazing people. The management staff is beyond what I thought they might be. They are caring,upbeat and professional. I consider it a privilege to work with them.
I interned here
Marketing and Sales - Internship (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2017
It was a good learning experience for me. I learned quite a bit about sales and marketing during the short time I was there. One perk is you got to see the shows or concert halfway through when you were done working.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Management wasn't the most professional
Fun but hard
Stage Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 18, 2017
My time as a technician was a different job every single day. There would be times where you would set up a single speaker and a mixer. Other days you would assist with rigging full stacks of PA and Lighting rigs for a venue that seats 2000. The job was always fun and interesting, the only drawback was the late nights. Some days you would work 20 hours straight. All in all it was a worthwhile experience.
Pros
Fun Work
Cons
Fun until corporate stepped in.
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 4, 2017
Have always loved the job itself, and my direct coworkers and supervisors. Corporate/venue management was very disappointing this past year however; lots of misguided endeavors to improve things like customer service and environmental sustainability without addressing actual issues like the fact that we were dozens of staff short of what we should have had to run smoothly. For a seasonal job, pay is not nearly enough to make it worth the headache and constant concern that something too big for your unsafely small team to handle was going to happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.