Live Nation

Live Nation Employee Reviews

The music industry is incredible to work in.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 1, 2015
Live Nation provided me with opportunities that I would never have gotten anywhere else. I will forever be grateful for the time I spent with this company.
Large company with great atmosphere
Digital Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Network
Cons: Corporate
Large corporation with smart people and good management. Most enjoyable aspects include autonomy, team support, network. The hardest part of the job would be sitting in a desk all day.
Great Company to work for
Responsibilities - Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), nEW yorkJuly 22, 2015
Live Nation is a great company to work for. I worked for live nation, and got to meet a lot of wonderful people. Working for live nation opened a lot of doors for me professionally. I still keep in touch with my previous co workers. I highly recommend this company.
A Great atmosphere
Event Staff (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 12, 2015
Working At Live Nation has been a pleasure. From management to everyone else in the company. The atmosphere at work is easy going but extremely organized.
Fun job experience.
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee), Concord, CaliforniaJuly 11, 2015
Pros: fun experience
Cons: low pay rate for amount of work.
Ensure safety of people that attend concerts and events. Worked at outdoor venues during the harsh summer weather which didn't bother me. Had to support co-workers during intense situations and learned ho to use a walkie talkie radio. Most enjoyable part of job was interacting with others.
worker
Volunteer (Former Employee), East Troy, WIJuly 8, 2015
I had to scan tickets and let people in if they were valid. I also had to work long hours in-till early in the morning. I was a very hard worker they said and was very nice to the people coming in.
Decent work enviornment
usher, ticket scanner, customer service (Former Employee), Hartford CTJune 25, 2015
Pros: see free music you like once and a while
Cons: barely any breaks, drunks, dont get to enjoy the music you like because of drunks
If you enjoy standing in one stationary spot and having to deal with belligerent drunks in the baking heat for minimum wage and have to hear bad radio tunes played live I would advise you apply to live nation ASAP.
Excellent people but was laid off due to the economy
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Pelham, ALJune 24, 2015
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: pay
Long hours kept me busy. It was a 9-5 work day on regular weeks and 23 hour days on event days. I managed 20 people on regular days and up too 350 people on event days. the rewarding part was being profitable at the end of the day.
Wonderful company with many perks
Premium Seat Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), Wheatland, CAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Getting to be part of the concert goers experience
Cons: None
Great place to work! Day to day operations included reaching out to businesses to help grow their businesses by offering a creative way of doing business. We were an outdoor entertainment concert venue. I enjoyed being able to work with clients and working with them to enhance their customer base.
Exciting Environment With Constant Activity; Packed Concert Venues
VIP Host (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free Music
Cons: Poor Pay, No opportunity for full-time
A typical day of work consisted of assuring any patron's enjoyment of the evening to the best of our ability.
I learned how to take control of situations that were completely out of hand knowing that our customers deserved the utmost respect.
We could have been managed much better, but it was fun to have to learn everything on my own.
My co-workers are absolutely great! One of the funnest teams around.
The hardest part of the job is having to deal with individuals that simply refuse to comply with what they're told.
Getting to see free music alongside people that enjoy it (almost) as much as I do!
Good Job
Stage Hand (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 8, 2015
It is always a pleasure to work for Live Nation. We set up concerts and get an idea of how things function. Good pay, but no benefits as I'm not with union.
Demanding Yet Invaluable Experience
Civilian Traffic Director (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Large salary, bonds with coworkers, and very positive experience
Cons: Short Breaks, 20-25 hour average shifts, unruly people
Certainly a very strenuous job, both physically and mentally demanding. The 20+ hour shifts, operating and transporting heavy equipment, coordinating thousands of people and vehicles, and providing emergency response with only 45 minutes of break every 8 hours, although extremely difficult, taught me discipline and pushed me to my fullest potential. Another great aspect of this job was my experience in learning to cooperate with others, where efficacious teamwork was imperative to the job.
Fun and safe work environment
Crowd Management Services (Former Employee), Spokane, WAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Meeting people from all over the world, fair times breaks, great hours
Cons: Camping, Everythings costs money
Working for the company is all about protecting the fun, having over 500 employees to work with. All the workers are helping to keep the venue safe and fun for all. I learned how to handle people who try and cause problems and pick fights, as well as catch people who try and sneak in. It's also about keeping the people safe, who are partying too hard. Management does a very good job, telling employees where to work, what sections of the venue to work and how to help guests. Co- Workers usually do the same thing I would do, answering questions, checking bags, and security. The hardest part of the job is dealing with drunk people who want to try and fight you, or getting help to the people who are really injured. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching people having a good time, because you know you're doing your job by keeping a safe environment.
A great place to work and learn
E-mail Campaign Coordinator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 16, 2015
A great place to work for those with a passion for music, plenty of helpful people willing to help you learn about the business.
Friendly and fun place to work.
Production Assistant, Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 12, 2015
Following instruction, reading emails, communicating with management and visitors. Friendly coworkers, fast past environment, fun experience.
Great Culture
Quality Assurance Technician for Live Events (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 7, 2015
Pros: free tickets
Cons: no room for growth
Live Nation's culture is great and provides a super friendly environment. A typical day at work consists of being on a computer all day but the office environment is very lenient. Management is great but there is very little to no room for growth in my department.
Great company with even better people
Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2015
Everyone acts like a team. People are very friendly. The work environment at LN is work hard, play harder. I actually felt as if my work was valued there. Best part about the job is free concert tickets.
Fun and exciting workplace
Marketing & Booking Intern (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 9, 2015
Everyone who worked here was passionate about their job and about music. Not only were they hard workers but they also knew how to have fun.
Great connects
Stage Hand (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJMarch 5, 2015
Live Nation has the perfect enviornment for my field, working with stars and big names like Sting and KISS. Although you may find get connects you are exxpected to work hard which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Lots of Free Concerts, if working
Security Guard / Crowd Control (Current Employee), Darien Center, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free concerts
Cons: outdoor in any weather
Walking around venue, keeping and eye on patrons,to ensure that they are following the rules and regulations.
Management is tough, but only if one is not working.
Co-workers, are great team players.
You are out in the weather no matter if it is sunny, hot, raining, cold, or a combination of all.
You are there for the concert, so you get to see it or at least hear it.
Headquarters