Live Nation Employee Reviews

Fun but hard
Stage Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 18, 2017
My time as a technician was a different job every single day. There would be times where you would set up a single speaker and a mixer. Other days you would assist with rigging full stacks of PA and Lighting rigs for a venue that seats 2000. The job was always fun and interesting, the only drawback was the late nights. Some days you would work 20 hours straight. All in all it was a worthwhile experience.
Pros
Fun Work
Cons
Fun until corporate stepped in.
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 4, 2017
Have always loved the job itself, and my direct coworkers and supervisors. Corporate/venue management was very disappointing this past year however; lots of misguided endeavors to improve things like customer service and environmental sustainability without addressing actual issues like the fact that we were dozens of staff short of what we should have had to run smoothly. For a seasonal job, pay is not nearly enough to make it worth the headache and constant concern that something too big for your unsafely small team to handle was going to happen.
Quick paced and entertaining
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2017
Live Nation is a fun place to work they keep you busy and are very educated on their jobs. Training is fast and easy and you get straight to work. You are provided with all the tools necessary to complete your tasks
Pros
You have the opportunity to see some of your favorite artists
Cons
The pay isn't something you can maintain a household on
Most exhilarating job ever
Security Host / Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 2, 2017
I work part-time so far and work during the concerts in the evenings in the Philadelphia area. As a guest services representative, I get to meet diverse people during every show and do what I love, enjoying music of all genres live. Management is so chill and work with you on the concerts you prefer to work. You pretty much make your own schedule and all shows are in the evenings. I plan to be part of this company until I retire. Benefits are great for full-time employees
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Social Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2017
As a Live Nation Entertainment social marketing intern, I developed both my marketing and project management skills and gained valuable, real-world experience in the entertainment industry. My daily responsibilities involved assisting marketing managers, producing and/or posting content for Live Nation's social media channels, and developing marketing and promotional plans for ongoing and upcoming tours.
PSS Intern
PSS Intern (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 20, 2017
I believe it was a great internship and a great learning experience. My internship mentor taught me a ton and was really great at guiding me throughout my career
Great job for student workers and veterans
General Parking Lot Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 19, 2017
great place to work at a decent pay. Fun work, and interesting people all contained in an extremely fast paced environment. Free shows would be the best benefit.
Relaxed with decent pay.
Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 11, 2017
The job is great and relaxed. The pay is decent. Other call centers pay much more, but for the work you do it is right on the nose. Supervisors are cool.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Pay can be an issue at times.
Loved my job
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2017
I have worked there for 6 yrs and i truly loved it but it is only part time seasonal and at this point in time i need full time employment .its a fun place to work if your trying to just earn extra money it not the kind of job to support a family but the ecperience is forever remembered
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Only seasonal employment
Good Opportunity for those who seeking experience at Events/Venues
Usher/Coat Check Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 24, 2017
My typical day at work consisted of signing in and then getting briefed by the supervisors/managers about specific things about the event everyone should be aware of. The shifts I worked were from 4-5 hours long. On one shift, I was asked if I was interested in working (earning) some extra hours. (over time). It's cool, because there is no pressure applied. It's up to you.

What I learned, and noticed was how many people it takes to handle a venue space of this size. I have worked at venue spaces before but never a place that can handle 3,000+ guests. I was initially astonished by the number of ushers, security it took for events to run smoothly. There were other smaller details I noticed (learned) as well. i.e. the handling of items not permitted in the venue, the accommodation of guests with disabilities, etc.

Management is great, the people who handle the scheduling are mature, understanding. They are very flexible. So if you looking for flexibility, this is place you may want to consider working for Live Nation.

In terms of the workplace culture, all of the co-workers I worked with were all pleasant, friendly and supportive. In fact on my first day, I worked with two other co-workers and we got along just fine.

In my opinion, the hardest part of the job is for those who are not accustomed to loud music, may find the music performances too loud for them.

The most enjoyable part of the of job, is the opportunity to listen to great music performances at a great venue in San Francisco.
Pros
Flexibility, Easy Going Co-Workers, Understanding Management
Cons
Loud Music May Be Too Much For Some
Could be a good part time job if they get a good management team in place.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2017
Poor communication & treatment of the staff by the mid level management. I think the atmosphere & the customers are overall easy to deal with. The leadership is the main issue.
Pros
The level one employees are pretty cool people
Cons
Horrible communication between the management & staff.
Not worth it
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 14, 2017
This is not a place to work. Management doesn't care about their employees what so ever. They don't give you the overtime or the money when you do!!!!
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
No food, no discounts
Good Company to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2017
Enjoyed working with the Team and there's lots of scope to learn and develop on advanced skills.
Friendly and helpful team work together in delivering final deliverable.
Very Cool and Fun Place to work
Strategic Initiatives Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAAugust 9, 2017
Live Nation has a great culture at its office. Weekly/Monthly in-house artist showcases, complimentary coffee bar downstairs, daily food trucks, and DOGs everywhere. Management is friendly too and there is a lot of room for growth within the company.
Fun work atmosphere
Catering attendant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 8, 2017
Had a great team of hard working people. We had long hours and minimum time to sleep but somehow worked through it. Our pay was minimum. It is a fun place to work for someone who is younger but no possible way of working your way up.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Nice to have as a summer job
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 7, 2017
Although they don't give you many hours it is a nice summer job or something you could have as a 2nd job. The work environment overall was great and people that I worked with were all really nice.
Pros
Get to see concerts for free
Cons
You have to deal with obnoxious people
It was an enjoyable job to work for
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 5, 2017
I like this job because you don't have to only do your job but you also get to see the concert while you work. I also got to meet some cool employers and co-workers.
Pros
Get to see the concerts.
Cons
I couldn't watch the whole concert because I had to work.
fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 4, 2017
fun environment to work in to meet new people and to learn what it takes to put on a show first hand, behind the scenes. i would have to say standing is the hardest part of the job.u have to stay on your feet. you do get breaks.
Security
Security (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 2, 2017
Being a security officer can be challenging working in a place like this. Dealing with the public you have to know how to handle yourself and be respectable at the same time.
Event Security
Event Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2017
Love this company I have been working for them for about 13 yrs great and fun experience.. Management is nice they believe in treating everyone asa famit member.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.