Live Nation Employee Reviews

Great Company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 23, 2017
Really great group of people and great environment. I was an intern there so I really didn't get an opportunity to learn much about the other departments or team, but from what I saw it was wonderful
Good music and nice people to work with
Ticket Taker/Usher (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 23, 2017
Got to listen to music and got to meet and work with good people.
Learned people skills
Dealing with angry customer
Meet the good people who are always ready to have fun in the concert and hearing how good I'm doing at my job
Fun working place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CAMarch 23, 2017
I had a great time volunteering for Live Nation. It was an awesome experience. From the beginning I had a great time hitting it off with the people I was working with. I loved meeting new people and getting that new experience.
Pros
Free Food
Awesome
Fetty Wap Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  National TourMarch 13, 2017
Traveled the country on a $ month national tour
Represented Fetty Wap’s brand to targeted fans at shows
Helped increase awareness and create a specific image
Generated sales opportunities and customer preference
Pros
Free Traveling to every state
Cons
Being away from family
Exciting Environment
Stagehand (Current Employee) –  Marysville, CAMarch 11, 2017
Fast paced environment where behind the scenes work makes large performances come to fruition. Working alongside with professional tour crews and local stagehand crews in a stimulating setting. As long as employees are early for their clock-ins, there are no problems. Management is fun and interesting, but know when to be serious in order to keep things moving.
Pros
Setting up stages for professional artists, watching concerts
Cons
Heavy lifting, physically demanding, late hours, sometimes all day shifts
Absolutely love this job
Security (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 6, 2017
Its a seasonal job but i will be back every opportunity they give me to return. Good pay, get to hear the bands that are playing which opened me to a lot of genres i never thought i'd like. Always end up working with amazing people, good benefits, great work environment, all the supervisors are amazing and understanding, great schedule flexibility. Just an amazing comapny to work at, cannot wait until April for orientation again. Best job i've ever had.
Great place for your first job and you can even continue from there!
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 28, 2017
Live Nation is a wonderful company that embraces it's employees and shows them their true potential. You learn many customer service skills while working here.
Pros
Great superiors and amazing atmosphere
Cons
Customers can get roudy
flexible hours, good first job experience
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAFebruary 23, 2017
A typical day at work would be setting up parking lots. The most enjoyable part about the job was being able to listen to the music of the concerts. The hardest part of the job was the late hours.
A fun, passionate work environment filled with employees who enjoy being there.
Usher (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYFebruary 15, 2017
As an Usher, a typical day at work would consist of scanning patrons tickets at the front entrance, seating patrons within the theatre, blocking unauthorized exits, relocating patrons, and occasionally assisting with meet and greets after the show. This was my first job that I begun working at when I was 16 years of age. Being that this job requires constant person to person interaction, over the years this job has helped me gain social skills and has also taught me how to handle confrontation amongst unsatisfied patrons. The management at the NYCB Theatre is very structured. They all show true passion for their work and keep the history of the Theatre alive. The managers and employees are very team oriented, the show does not go on unless everyone is on board. The hardest part about the job is tending to difficult patrons. In every situation you are always expected to act professional and respectful. Often times I am challenged with maintaining a professional and respectful approach, however I successfully do so. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to watch and enjoy all of the performers who come to the venue. It is nice to see patrons enjoy the artists they are passionate about. The vibe at the venue is always upbeat and positive. This job allows me to continue working on my summer and winter breaks from college.
Pros
I get to enjoy all different types of performances for free
Cons
Much of the work consists of standing the entire time, breaks are short
Well organized
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYFebruary 10, 2017
A typical day at work was going around parking cars in an organized and safe fashion. I learned how to work in a group to ensure things went smoothly.
very good company
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (TEMP.) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 9, 2017
great teams i worked with especially the finance team, great work environment, very good contract role that was combined with very high intellectual capacity.
Fun and constantly changing workplace
Security (Current Employee) –  Burgettstown, PAFebruary 9, 2017
For a normal day as concert security with Live Nation, I start with watching the upper gates to the venue from 10 A.M. until 3:30 P.M. when the parking lots open up for patrons. From then until the concert is over, we, the lot security crew, then move down to walk around the lots and report any patrons in need of assistance, assist the police in fight calls, and just act as crowd control. The lot management is really good with making sure we get any help we need. The most enjoyable part is also the hardest. We deal with all different types of people all day, so this job has really helped me to interact with and read people to make a better experience for the patrons and myself.
Pros
Exciting workplace, good supervisors
Cons
No provided lunch
It would be a awesome job but...
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 6, 2017
The staff is very rude and have favorites, you get assigned your position and stand there for hours at a time without breaks. The only good thing about this job is sometimes watching a great show. I wish employees could've got benefits (free tickets).
Fun place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Introducing members to the Foundation Room and communicating the importance of our mission; bringing art and music supplies to schools and communities that are unable to provide for their students. A generous percentage of the proceeds received in the Foundation Room directly serve that purpose.
Pros
See live shows and meet celebs
Cons
Long, unorthodox hours. Sometimes you're rushed through lunch if you even get one.
Fun workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 24, 2017
Great atmosphere and great place to work. Full of culture and music history. Able to meet people around the world, tons of tourists.
Fun place to work and listen to good music.
Usher (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 23, 2017
I have worked at the Jacobs Pavilion venue for two years now and each year it keeps getting better. The hardest part is dealing with people who have a little too much to drink and try to break the rules. It is great to work as a team and keep everyone in line. Overall it is a great atmosphere.
Love working here it's a fun place to work during the summer
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 19, 2017
I have been working at Walnut Creek in Raleigh for 4 years we only work during the summer. It's a fun place get to see the concerts and sometimes meet the artists.
Pros
It's fun
Cons
Need more money
Great Local People
Freelance crewmember (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 17, 2017
Only knew local people didn't know any High ups.
Loved the clubs and venues I worked for Paradise and Comcast Center.
I set up day to day shows and broke down shows met a lot of awesome people.
Pros
Free Concerts
Cons
no stability
Fast Paced work environment
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Live Nation was a very good place to work with great people. It is a high energy and fast-paced work environment. If the right opportunity presented itself I would go back.
Pros
Very flexible
it was an ok job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2017
I typically cleaned the venues after every concert or event at the PNC music pavilion. The work environment was great. We had access to the live music before our shifts started.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2