Live Nation Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace with Good Co-workers
Tour Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 1, 2016
Sociable, open environment, not many women, get to see free concerts, tough to advance, pay is OK, typical corporate structure
Great co workers and management
Sponsorship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 30, 2016
The people I worked with became my family. Summer is very busy and hectic, but working with these people made is feel fun rather than intense. The environment is fast paced, but worth it when you see a crowd of people all singing a Foo Fighters song.
Pros
free conc
Cons
low pay
Great place for a career
National Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CANovember 23, 2016
Great culture, lots of learning, and made great friends. Interacted with artists, a self-starting environment, and had lots of responsibility. Freedom to express yourself creatively in your work.
Pros
Good management, concert ticket perks, great benefits
Cons
Not very competitive salary
Great, Fun Work Enviornment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 15, 2016
Laid back but still challenging work place. There is plenty to do throughout the year. During the busy season can be filled with many types of live entertainment keeping you busy almost constantly.
How parking feels
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VANovember 11, 2016
The job itself is not difficult, once you get the hang of it. It is also repetitive, but in a good way that makes you feel like you know what you're doing.
While parking you get to meet all sorts of 'interesting' people, many of which are quite hilarious in their greetings.
Pros
Long Breaks, Free Concert Entry
Cons
Long Hours
Exciting workplace with new things to experience every show
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CANovember 7, 2016
A typical day at work consits of adaptability and flexability listening to a set of instructions and being able to excute commands. You experience new things everyday you are at work due to the different types of enviorments.
Seasonal work for Live Nation
Event Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Bristow, VANovember 7, 2016
Working for Live Nation for a show or two to hear good music and make minimum wage is ok but not for anything more than that. The pay is not on par with the physical labor you will have to put in during some shows and you will have to keep your head on a swivel because staff getting assaulted in not uncommon. Police are on the property but are kept away to keep the crowds coming back to purchase alcohol and doing other substances.
Pros
entertaining, friendly co workers
Cons
poor pay, safety
Amazing company to work for
Call Center Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILNovember 2, 2016
I love working here! The base pay is not as high as some other call centers, but the benefits more than make up for it. I only wish they weren't closing our call center to combine with one in another state.
Fun and Professional but must be willing to work hard.
Stage Hand (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 18, 2016
Great company to work for. Must be willing to work hard, at times travel, and work long hours. In the end though it's all worth it. Compensation is very fair for the time you put in. It's not necessary, but having a background in stage work is very helpful.
Scarce shifts
Stage Hand (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 16, 2016
The job is great when you can shifts. Each shift consists of two 4 hour shifts (load in and load out). Load in is set up of shows, and load out is tear down of shows. Compensation is good. Just hard to get hours from the employees with seniority.
Operations/ Facility Manger
Operations/Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 14, 2016
I was responsible for maintaining the property. It was my responsibility to make sure the property was ready for a concert to perform. It was my responsibility to order all supplies and products for the venue.
Great place to work but management sucks!
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAOctober 8, 2016
Great benefits, average pay, great company culture. Hard to advance in role. Management like a tight-nit cult. Hard to get into and once there, hard to STAY!
Pros
Occasional free lunches, casual dress
Cons
Little to no guidance, lack of communication
Great Place to work
Assistant Box Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA 23456October 7, 2016
Great place to work yet it was seasonal, made great lifelong friends and I will probably stay seasonal yet look for something full-time. I would recommend if you are looking for fun part time that you look no further.
Pros
Shows
Cons
Seasonal
A lot of walking
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 23, 2016
Working and walking outside in the sun. Bending over to pick up rubbish. Sweeping, mopping, wiping, power-washing, maintaining, restocking, and cleaning. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to listen to the live concert even from afar since the music is so loud. A lot of walking since the place is a huge place to cover.
Pros
Paid lunch during concert days
Cons
Seasonal, long walks
Na
Premium Seat Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Live Nation was a great experience. The people who work at the company are determined and always willing to help. I would recommend this company for anyone in the event field.
Fun to work at. Bad at paying workers
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee) –  Darien Center, NYSeptember 21, 2016
Good company but bad at paying what they owe to their workers. They still owe me about two paychecks and I haven't been working with them for over a month now. I am still owed about $400.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Never was paid the amount I was due. Still owed about two paychecks I have not got.
Perfect balance of hardwork and fun
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Darien Center, NYSeptember 9, 2016
The season requires a lot of hard work but management is organized and supportive. Co-workers help each other with tasks.
Pros
Teamwork environment
Cons
Fast paced/ long hours
Great workplace!
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOSeptember 7, 2016
Everything about working for Live Nation was great. I loved my coworkers, bosses, and overall atmosphere. I learned how to be patient with rowdy concert-goers but also to try and mirror the same energy and enthusiasm so that they would be excited for the experience. The hardest part of working was that the breaks were short and flew by, but when your job is enjoyable, it's not too bad.
Pros
free concert listening
Cons
short breaks
Depends on your life goals
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2016
The experience is worth it the time. The management is willing to show you how to do the job but there is no room for growth. I was able to take advantage of the tuition reimbursement benefit and I an grateful for that.
Pros
Great benefits, free concerts
Cons
Lack of staff
Train Wreck
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Coney Island, NYAugust 22, 2016
Don't do it. The headaches are not worth the money. Plus everyone does whatever they want, no structure whatsoever. Hr is not even in new york state.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2