Live Nation Employee Reviews

Productive and fun environment
Box Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burgettstown, PAJune 22, 2017
The hardest part of the job is letting customers down because it can be very stressful when handling ticket options. But, the workplace culture and environment makes up for it because the people are great.
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Moosic, PAJune 21, 2017
Get to be in the V.I.P section to meet the bands. Its a very fast pace environment. Good people to work with the environment of the concerts is very different each time I go there.
Tour Marketing Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2017
Diverse atmosphere, easy going, and everyone has positive attitudes. The teams promote advancement within the company. Workshops are available to learn more about industry.
Fun environment
Usher/Security (Former Employee) –  Moosic, PAJune 9, 2017
Getting to work at outside concert events is a fun summertime job for some extra cash. Long hours on your feet but always busy. Must be able to deal with people in high volumes.
Pros
Working outside
Cons
Long hours on feet
Fun place to work.
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 8, 2017
I enjoyed working for Live Nation World Wide, however I came into some personal issues in my life that made my attendance bad after working for 4 years with the company. I am ready to move on and be an asset to another company. I work hard and take great pride in my work.
Pros
Cookouts for the family
Cons
Short breaks
So far, so good
Box Office Attendant (Seasonal/Part time Position) (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 8, 2017
I am new this season and really can't give a review at this time. So far, my experience has been good. I would like to be given more hours to work as this is why I took a second job in the first place.
enjoyed this job
team production (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 4, 2017
too bad it was seasonal because I did enjoy this job overall. it was really fun at some times. some of the work was really dirty and ruined my shoes, power washing.
Fast paced and stressful on show days
Box Office Attendant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 4, 2017
Wonderful company to work for that cares about employees and their relation to the customer rather than only considering the customer. Only stressful on show days.
Cons
Limited hours
Great, fast-paced, fun
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 1, 2017
Easy yet fast-paced, not stressful at all. Great pay and schedule. Very aprochable and organized management. Would recommend working with Live Nation.
Work Hard and Play Hard
Local VIP Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2017
As a Local VIP Assistant you are responsible for making sure that customer get the best possible experience from their VIP Package purchase. This may be from receiving their gift bags/swag bags, to their cocktail hours, or artists meet & greets. The daily tasks are typically tedious and very fast pace with extreme attention to detail needed; but after the work is over you are able to watch the concerts. Everyone that works for Live Nation has been extremely welcoming and professional. I would highly recommend working with them.
Pros
fun team, free lunch, good compensation, free concerts
Cons
can get to be very tiring if the days are hot and the venue is outside
Enjoyable working conditions
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIMay 29, 2017
Live Nation gives a great opportunity to view concerts while also working, making the hours more enjoyable. The people that work for Live Nation are also welcoming and willing to teach others.
Pros
Allowed to watch concerts
Cons
Long days
Very fun place to work
Box Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 28, 2017
Must be good with working with teenagers and sometimes drunk adults (if working at a venue), otherwise very fun place to work, high suggest working with friends
Intresting
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 28, 2017
Looking for seasonal work highly recommend being a part of this team this job is not all fun it does have some stress that comes with it this job keeps me on my toes but its worth it even if its only a couple months of the year
Pros
You get paid to work in a cool environment and you have fun stories to take home
Cons
Some guest are hard to deal with
social media
Social Media Lead (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 25, 2017
At Live Nation, my duties are to create, promote, and integrate marketing and public relation plans using graphic design, analytics and compelling stories across multiple channels to maximize the impact and depth of our message. During my time I was able to learn the basic fundamentals of social media marketing and the importance of data driven decisions. Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network
Usher
Usher (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2017
I did enjoy this job a lot. We basically get to enjoy a concert while getting paid for it. All we did was check tickets to make sure they were valid and helped guest throughout the show.
Horrible Management
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2017
company structure is screwed up. You will never advance or make any commission. everyone walks all over each other and treats each other horrible. worst company i have ever worked for.
productive fun workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WAMay 22, 2017
Typically a day would consist of making sure that I was to work on time and that the coolers and shelves were stocked according to what was needed. What I learned was that some customers can be difficult to work with and that I had to be patient with them. The management staff was pretty good with making sure we were doing everything right when it was needed. It was unique because everyone working cared how everyone else was working so everything could be run smoothly. The hardest part of the job was making sure that the coolers were filled and keeping customers happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience.
Pros
work hours
Cons
non productive employees
Great concerts
Evictions Manager/Security (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CaMay 14, 2017
It's a fun fast paced job. Meet a lot of interesting people and enjoy the concerts. The management is great. You must be a people person, with good communication skills.
Lne
Customer Care Director (Former Employee) –  Crozet, VAMay 14, 2017
Working with LNE was fast paced and demanding. They provide a stable work environment that presents a fair share of challenges both necessary and self inflicted.
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 12, 2017
It was the easiest on boarding that I ever experienced. The work environment is that of a fun and party workday. Diversity is encouraged and embraced. The CEO is probably one of the very few that I have seen that takes a great interest in his employees.
Pros
Onboarding & Benefits
Cons
nothing i can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2