Live Nation Employee Reviews

A lot of walking
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 23, 2016
Working and walking outside in the sun. Bending over to pick up rubbish. Sweeping, mopping, wiping, power-washing, maintaining, restocking, and cleaning. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to listen to the live concert even from afar since the music is so loud. A lot of walking since the place is a huge place to cover.
Pros
Paid lunch during concert days
Cons
Seasonal, long walks
Na
Premium Seat Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Live Nation was a great experience. The people who work at the company are determined and always willing to help. I would recommend this company for anyone in the event field.
Fun to work at. Bad at paying workers
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee) –  Darien Center, NYSeptember 21, 2016
Good company but bad at paying what they owe to their workers. They still owe me about two paychecks and I haven't been working with them for over a month now. I am still owed about $400.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Never was paid the amount I was due. Still owed about two paychecks I have not got.
Perfect balance of hardwork and fun
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Darien Center, NYSeptember 9, 2016
The season requires a lot of hard work but management is organized and supportive. Co-workers help each other with tasks.
Pros
Teamwork environment
Cons
Fast paced/ long hours
Great workplace!
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOSeptember 7, 2016
Everything about working for Live Nation was great. I loved my coworkers, bosses, and overall atmosphere. I learned how to be patient with rowdy concert-goers but also to try and mirror the same energy and enthusiasm so that they would be excited for the experience. The hardest part of working was that the breaks were short and flew by, but when your job is enjoyable, it's not too bad.
Pros
free concert listening
Cons
short breaks
Depends on your life goals
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2016
The experience is worth it the time. The management is willing to show you how to do the job but there is no room for growth. I was able to take advantage of the tuition reimbursement benefit and I an grateful for that.
Pros
Great benefits, free concerts
Cons
Lack of staff
Train Wreck
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Coney Island, NYAugust 22, 2016
Don't do it. The headaches are not worth the money. Plus everyone does whatever they want, no structure whatsoever. Hr is not even in new york state.
It was a fun and exciting working with people who have an appreciation of music.
Sales Associate/Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WAAugust 1, 2016
With thousands of people that came to experience their favorite music, they would make each day exciting and never a dull moment. Sometimes it would feel overwhelming, but problem solving and new ideas made it exhilarating. Having an exceptional team and teamwork is what made the experience fun.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Seasonal
Great place if you dont mind the HEAT
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 20, 2016
Had an amazing summer with great co-workers. Made good pay (got a raise though because I was working hard). One thing to be said is that if you don't like the heat and humidity, this is NOT the job for you. Many long hours in the sun, customers can vary depending on the concert. Sometimes you get good people that just tailgate and leave with no problems. Other times there's people who hate to be told no and cause a fuss. But the job is worth it as its just a summer job.
Pros
Good money, Easy money
Cons
Heat, Ignorant customers
Decent job
Security (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJuly 19, 2016
Great job to have. Fast paced and exciting. New concerts every year as well as some of the same. Enjoyable but only seasonal.
Great work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 18, 2016
It was an internship, and honestly one of the best internships I have ever got. The team members are very passionate about what they do and were always willing to teach and explain about what was happening at all times.
Customer Service is key
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 17, 2016
There is no "typical" work day working with Live Nation. Every day brings new surprises and challenges. Much of the job requires quick decision making but most importantly, Customer Service. Live Nation essentially manages the production for mostly arena, stadium, and amphitheater concerts. We make sure all of the outside companies (construction, audio, flooring, etc) all have what they need and are on schedule. Much of the job is working with different personalities and adapting to the cultures of each company.
Pros
networking
Cons
long days
Difficult for advancement and a lack of sales culture
Manager, Premium Seat Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2016
Live Nation has a strong brand and a stable of recognizable talent that is underutilized, however, with the right team in place can become a global force.

The company itself has strong benefits and the right talent can thrive within the company. It can do a much better job when they realize it should become a sales culture and moves towards a sports and entertainment model. More focus on perks and access for their clients and less on the promises of what 'could' take place in the future.

Commission structure needs to be reviewed and overhauled to catch up with the times and while I enjoyed my time working for an interesting company with potential there are changes that need to take place for anyone in sales or service to consider a position within the company.
Pros
Great experience for those looking to break into entertainment, an opportunity to work with a variety of talented office staff
Cons
Commission and bonus structure behind the times, that of competing industry and a work life balance that is difficult, but could be eased by a better sales culture.
Fun work place with colorful co workers.
Bartender/Waitress/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2016
Evening hours at music hall with long strenuous constant moving work. Up beat atmosphere with constant music and customers to make happy.
fun place and productive
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 13, 2016
Best part of working at Live Nation is hearing great acts for free

You must be able to keep a level head at all times. It is a great job to learn and grow!

It is very fast paced and diverse
Pros
watching concerts for free
Enjoyable workplace
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAJune 29, 2016
I've only worked a few concerts so far but I've enjoyed it every single time I've been called in to work. The catering crews are always so helpful if you ever need help with anything.
Exciting and fast pace
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 27, 2016
Working at live nation requires a lot of patience and multitasking. The hardest part of the job is all the people coming at you at one time.
Good Job for the summer
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2016
I like working with all my co-workers. I have learned its a lot out there in the world to also stay focus. The hardest part is the sun it can be really hot out there.
Fun Workplace
Senior Special Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2016
Great energy and people on a day to day work environment. You can bring your kids and dogs to work. Fun place.
Pros
Free concert tickets.
Cons
Holiday season can have long work hours.
Fun place to work
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2016
Live Nation is a great company to work for. It is very fast paced and diverse with excellent perks. the work/life balance is the only draw back, but is obtainable with proper personal boundaries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2