Office Manager for Integrative Natural Medicine Clinic
- Ensures clinical quality, service quality and assist lead doctors.
- Ensures clinic flow is established by serving as a liaison between provider needs and clinical resources.
- Provides HR and manages support staff/ independent contractors for the clinic.
The Medical Clinic Manager has a primary obligation to the Corporation as a whole and reports to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- The Medical Clinic Manager oversees the supervision of the following positions; Independent Contractors (IC), Primary Doctors, front office staff, Medical Assistants (MA), and intern positions. * Acts as a resource-point for all medical clinic personnel by; managing and guiding, supervising and suggesting based on established policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities: Supervisory
- Works with medical clinic employees to ensure that each employee understands their job description, the desired results associated with their work, and the resources available to achieve the results.
- Trains and develops medical clinic staff with ongoing direction from the CEO/COO to ensure they are capable of performing their duties.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems with the guidance of the CEO/COO.
- Ensures at all times the department consistently operates in a high quality manner.
- Oversees time sheets and scheduling and coordinating of staff in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provides consistent daily communication to the CEO/COO, ensuring that information, reports, and materials are provided, to clearly describe clinic activities and progress toward agreed upon objectives.
- Coordinates off-site events that IC and Lead Doctors will participate in.
- Assists in ongoing training and problem solving of Electronic Medical Record and Finance Program with staff and ICs and between the account representatives.
- Schedules and coordinates all on-site events.
- Provides information regarding all financial and payroll information in a timely manner to the Accountant when requested.
- Assist the COO with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment regarding policies and procedures for immunizations and any other public health issues.
- Assists in the oversight of safety procedures including OSHA, emergency preparedness, infection control and regulatory compliance for the medical clinic.
- Represents Live Well Clinic at functions as requested.
- Attends all staff or other special meetings as requested.
- Participates in budget development as it pertains to the Live Well Clinic.
- Prepares agendas and handles scheduling of IC and staff meetings.
- Updates website regularly.
- Assists in the recruitment and contract negotiation/execution of Independent Contractors.
- Assists in marketing efforts for the clinic and or research projects.
- Performs all payroll duties
- Available to staff at all times to respond to emergencies and answer questions.
- Available to patients, through clinical staff to answer questions and relay information regarding their care or billing.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by CEO/COO.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Courteous, honest and professional at all times.
- Able to multi-task on a daily basis.
- Able to communicate and relate well with physicians and other clinical staff.
- Able to provide innovative input into the development of the office and its processes.
- Efficient, organized and accurate.
Education and Experience:
- Two or more years proven supervisor experience required within a medical clinic.
- High School Diploma. Preferred associate or bachelor degree.
- Previous medical office experience required.
- Must have an understanding of ethics of confidentiality.
- Previous strong computer experience required. Must be proficient in Windows operating system- Vista and above, Microsoft Office 2000 and above, Firefox internet browser.
- Previous payroll or accounting experience. Experience in Basic Quickbooks and electronic medical systems is highly prefered.
- Fluency in English/Spanish highly favorable.
- Medical office environment.
- Multi-task oriented position.
- Must interact with physicians, patients and other office personnel.
- Must possess socio-economic and cultural sensitivity.
- May involve contact with angry, upset or ill persons.
- Will involve potential exposure to blood and body fluids and other hazardous substances.
Work Schedule: Full-time- 40 hours/week
Salary Range: $40,000-50,000 DOE
Successful background check and drug screen required for employment.
Please include Resume with email inquiry.
Health and Wellness -- Redefined
Our clinic is rooted in the fundamental philosophy that health means so much more than the...