THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN SEATTLE, WA. Off-shore candidates will not be considered. No agencies please.
To be considered for this opportunity you must submit your resume (Word or PDF) along with a link to your online portfolio.
LiveAreaLabs is seeking a Drupal Developer who will partner with our development & design teams as well as our clients to create cutting edge web and mobiles sites and applications. As a Developer with LiveAreaLabs you will be responsible for providing great code, smart ideas and continually helping with the overall improvement and growth of the development team.
Our ideal candidate is a true technologist, smart, eager to learn new technologies, and can communicate effectively with team members and clients.
In This Role You Will
- Design and build applications using Drupal and other LAMP technologies
- Partner with team members in shaping user experiences through demonstrating the latest technology tools, constraints, and interfaces
- Provide high quality development
- Develop custom system-to-system interfaces
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Drupal 6 & 7 with a minimum of 2 years of focused experience in Drupal development
- A minimum of 3 high-volume or motion-rich Drupal 6 or 7 sites
- One or more of the following: SVN; MVC; Git; or CVS
- At least one responsive, mobile or tablet production site
- Pixel-perfect development in a very fast-paced environment
- PSD to CSS work (or similar)
- Critiquing design work as it relates to building it out; collaboratively providing solutions to make sure that the team’s work is always exceptional
- Understanding of mobile and web-based design constraints, editors, browser platforms, and their differences—along with the experience to develop and code accordingly
- Experience architecting, building and launching complex sites
- Able to spin up on new languages, APIs and platforms quickly
- Self-directed and juggle multiple priorities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Developed or substantially contributed to at least one (1) mobile or tablet sites
- Slicing and working comfortably within Photoshop
- iOS or Android application development experience
- Experience with social APIs such as Facebook, Google or Twitter
- Knowledge and practice with agile development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Java and Python
- Working knowledge of Agile, XP or Scrum
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort interacting directly with clients
LiveAreaLabs™ is a full-service digital retail agency. We create flagship experiences for brands and retailers. Our growing list of clients includes: Brooks Sports, Fila, Meredith Wendell, Moving Comfort, New York and Company, LUSH Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and Virgin HealthMiles.
LiveAreaLabs, based in Seattle, WA, is an agency where each employee has the opportunity to make a BIG impact on our organization and for our clients. The ideas and suggestions of every employee are important to our leadership team.
For more information visit http://www.livearealabs.com.