Seeking best in industry Front End Developer with experience creating eye popping web sites! This is an ON-SITE, contract role. Must submit resume & be willing to work on-site in Seattle (Lower Queen Anne) daily to be considered.
1. Expert Web Developer, Skilled in Interactive Front-End Development - HTML5, jQuery, jQueryMobile, CSS3, Responsive Design
2. Working Knowledge of Plugins & Design Resources
3. Mobile development (applications, websites) experience
4. Knowledge and understanding of service-oriented-architecture, SOAP, and Restful services
5. Fluent with Git, Subversion, SSH & SFTP, PHP Testing and Debugging Tools, Continuous Integration
6. Photoshop and Other Common Design Tools
7. Several years of “eye–popping” FED experience
1. Strong working knowledge of PHP for server-side development
2. At least three years of in-depth hands-on Drupal (ideally version 6 or 7) experience. Prefer
candidates who've built multiple custom themes and modules.
3. Pixel-perfect development in a very fast-paced environment
4. Knowledge and practice with agile development methodologies
5. Experience working with production systems (administrative level)
6. Flourished as a strong member of small tight-knit teams in the past
LiveAreaLabs is a full-service digital agency with a pure focus on Design and Technology. We provide brand development, cross-platform ecommerce sites and apps, digital merchandizing, and digital marketing. We believe brands can elevate themselves through the LiveAreas they create-places where people and brands connect through experiences people choose, share in, and promote.
LiveAreaLabs is an agency where each employee has the opportunity to make a BIG impact on our organization and for our clients. The ideas and suggestions of every employee are important to our leadership team. We are based in Seattle and work with great national brands including Brooks Sports, Burton Snowboards, Fila, Frederick’s of Hollywood, London Drugs, LUSH Cosmetics, Meredith Wendell, Moving Comfort, New York & Company, Scientific American, Urban Decay, Virgin, and World Vision.
For more information visit http://www.livearealabs.com.