LiveOps Employee Reviews

would not recommend anyone
VCC Work from Home Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 20, 2018
I am very grateful for Work from Home companies. The customers are a pleasure to assist.

Liveops now, seems to be unorganized. There's no work anymore.

Their CRS are the sweetest and best. Always ready to assist the Agents.

Also, something is always going on with Liveops systems or the finance dept. Too often.

Though, I am very grateful for Work from Home companies..
Pros
choose your own schedule to work from home
Cons
no work
Great work from home job
PRIVATE CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 12, 2018
This is a great job if you need flexibility. It is a work from home job and you are your own boss. The better you are in sales and customer service, the better the pay.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits
Work at your pace
Live operator Agent (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAJanuary 11, 2018
You schedule the times you want to work.
You start off low man on the totum pole, so schedule is hard to get but the longer your there the easier it gets
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
only .25 cents a talk minute
Love working for Liveops Inc
At Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 7, 2018
Independent Contractor position, make your own hours, everything is truly adjusted to your life style, have been working for Liveops f9r some time now, and never letting it go
Pros
Flexible hours, pick your own hours, truly cares about family, pay is $15-$20hr
Cons
No benefits
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 5, 2018
You work your own hours it's very flexible it's 30 minute windows and can cancel 30 minutes before a shift. Supervisors are available through live chat at the time of work for any questions. You read a script and chose their options.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great Job
Customer Service / Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 26, 2017
It was a great work from home company where you made your own schedule. I enjoyed it. I was able to relax & they have alot of tools which help you get comfortable handling customers over the phone.
Great work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNDecember 26, 2017
Hours are flexible. Overnight hours will make you the most money. Must be customer orientated and like to work alone. Must be self disciplined to be successful.
Pleasant work place when its work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  NYDecember 24, 2017
I work for Live Ops about 3 and half years for different companies. I trying to find something that is stable because sometimes Live ops doesn't have work. We work like for different advertisement on tv. than the promotion ends. I would have to wait about 1-2 weeks before I can get something else. I really need a stable career right know. I can do live ops on the side.
Pros
Pay good when I work.
Cons
Doesn't have work all the time.
It was an ok position
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 24, 2017
This company gives workers the autonomy they need in order to maintain employment while having the ability to work from a remote setting such as their home.
Self Employed
customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 22, 2017
Love it. I work when I want too and love talking with people. Liveops could pay a little more per minute but on a good day I do really good. worked on my own with them since 2013,The
Pros
working from home
Cons
more money per minute
Stay Away from This Terrible Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 14, 2017
Unpaid training not enough -- you're still required to learn on your own unpaid time at least several hours a month.
Kept changing bonus structure.
Hires way too many people for available hours, meaning within 15 minutes all timeslots are gone for the week, and you have to hope someone drops if you want any scheduled time yourself.
And then eventually you figure out through the forums that your co-workers are idiotic and money-grubbing.
Oh, and there's not really tech support, and they use Java through FF and IE...so you have to figure out how to get that work.
Easily the worst working environment I've ever seen, and I was working from home!
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Everything Else
Good at home company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 11, 2017
The hours were flexible and management was good. The company over all was ok. Best part was working at home based and having the flexibility to control your schedule.
Nice working at home, decent money if you are a top sales agent like I was.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  I worked in Michigan and TennesseeDecember 8, 2017
The better you are at your job the more calls you get, the more calls you get the more money you make if you are really skilled. I was and my phone rang non stop. I do love live ops but I got kinda burnt out after years of selling icicles to eskemos.
Great place to feel useful
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 7, 2017
I didn't know the satisfaction that came with helping people in need. Live ops gave me the opportunity to help and assist in ways that made a difference in the customers life.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Easily distracted
Work from home
Work from Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALDecember 2, 2017
I loved working from home with this amazing company i scheduled my own hrs so that way i could be at home with my miracle baby! My mama got sick and she's dying with Dementia and i take care of her!
Great
Independent Contractor - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GANovember 30, 2017
Great place to work with flexibility you can make your own hours you are able to take care of home and any outside projects that you may have you make your own time you make your own money
Good work from home
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 14, 2017
The pay was not the best, all training for the different programs all of the training was unpaid. the training and nesting periods were not long enough
Pros
flexible
Cons
unpaid training
Great Job
Customer Service / Sales Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 13, 2017
Great work from home position, work as many hours as you like, answered calls for different companies. Training is available at no charge. Commission pay was available for certain products sold.
Pros
working from home, make your own schedule
Cons
no healthcare, pay your own taxes
flexible stay at home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GANovember 7, 2017
Live Ops was a very flexible job, you could choose your hours and exchange your hours with another person if something in your life comes up. It's a good stay at home job for a student or single parent.
Pros
the hours are extremely flexible and convenient
Cons
Impossible to grab extra hours before everyone grabbed a significant amount.
Wonderful
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 23, 2017
A wonderful opportunity. Self Contract work. Good Companies to work for. Interesting work assignments. Upper Management very supportive and nice. .
Pros
Schedule Own hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.