LiveOps

LiveOps Employer Reviews

Work on your own time
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), HomeJanuary 23, 2015
Freedom to work when you want. Good pay for incentives, bonuses and sales.
Great Company to work from home
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 19, 2015
Live Ops is a great company to work with and I love interacting with all the clients that call me. This is work from home and I interact by chat rooms that are available for each client. The hardest part is sitting for long periods of time.
Independant contractor position
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Shipman, ILJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: must have internet and phone service to work.
The only compensation/benefits is that you are working from home for yourself and job security is what you make it. Advancement is how many hours that you are willing to work and success at customer service
Wonderful place to start a business
Independant Customer Service Agent Owner (Current Employee), Jackson MI My HomeDecember 29, 2014
Wonderful Business ownership experience. My own business.
LiveOps is an awesome work at home customer service business
Call Center Customer Service (Current Employee), At homeDecember 3, 2014
Pros: i get to provide a service to wonderful people all across the united states
Cons: if there are no calls i don't get paid no matter how long i'm sitting here
A typical day of work for me depends on who I'm working for on that day. If I'm working Allstate, I take accident claims for Allstate insured customers or claimants. If I'm working for Proflowers, I am taking orders for customers that would like to send flowers, fruit, berries and other gifts or I'm making corrections for unsatisfied customers. I've learned how to be more empathetic and still professional for callers that may have had a death or hospitalizations. I have also learned how to keep my composure when a caller calls angry, frustrated, in tears and wants to lash out a someone, anyone. I feel their pain and we get through it. Because this is an at home job, we really don't have management, we are our own boss but we have agents that are more experienced that are called leads and they help us the best they can when they can. I have never met any of my co-workers but we chat daily, I do have a few that I call and keep up with. We are all in different states but I do plan on meeting some in the near future. We are like family, we "see each other"/chat daily.We share family pictures, events, laughs, tears. I love what I do. The hardest part of this job is even with all the friends and laughs online, once I'm off, I look around my house and it quiet, it's lonely sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get to have dinner ready when my husband gets home. Clothes washed and house spotless. I can also work on writing books and starting my own company one day.
Confidential
Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee), Redwood City, CADecember 1, 2014
They delivers total display solutions that create unrivaled immersion and engagement. Combining groundbreaking hardware, software and services, we are revolutionizing the
world of large scale displays.
This is the solid truth
Sales (Current Employee), OnlineNovember 22, 2014
Choosing your own schedule and working from home are wonderful perks. However, keep in mind that this is a 6-month contract job that must be renewed twice a year. Your renewal is not guaranteed, so if a great job becomes available do not hesitate to take it. Also, "management" will ignore your concerns and blame you if something does not work on the company's end to cover their own tail. Be prepared to be defensive and fight for survival.

In addition, your calls will be monitored heavily and you will be warned for every little mistake that you make. If you make too many, they you will be let go. Also, you will need to pay for your own benefits and put aside your own tax money. Call volume and pay varies, so make sure you save plenty of money to pay the bills when holidays approach. There are errors in the scripts that affect your pay, so you must keep up with what you make to issue corrections. Is this the perfect place to work? It is not. Does it pay a lot? Not for most people. This is a way to have flexibility in your life in exchange for lower pay.
Setting up your work schedule
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), ChicagoNovember 18, 2014
Pros: being able to set your own schedule.
Cons: their terms of contract were not readily understandable.
A typical day at Liveops requires working long hours and communicating with people of all ethnicities and ages. I learned that proper communicative skills, dedication and total quality service promotes growth in a company. Managers were well educated in policies and procedures but need to improve communication with their independent contractors. The hardest part of the job was to learn to communicate with irate custumers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to help people. For instance, during hurricane Katrina, many people were distraught. It gave me great pleasure to help those in need.
Working from home with bonus insentives.
Direct Sales Agent (Current Employee), 555 Twin Dolphin Dr. Redwood City Ca 94065November 14, 2014
Pros: insentive pay for any high volume call times.
Cons: no healthcare benifits
I started out with Liveops as a DR which means direct sales where I would take sales calls for infomercials, the longer I stayed with them my stats remain high and I was given more opportunities to grow my business. I contracted not only Direct sales, but also customer service for an insurance company as first response agent. and now customer service for time sheet and payment management company. I have mulch-contract clients at this time with flexible work hours.
Work at home customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Work at HomeNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great legit work at home position
Cons: depending on what campaign you are working on, you need to be a pushy sales person
Great place to work for if you are a pushy sales person and can follow a script. At the time I worked for them, had to schedule my own hours which were sometimes hard to secure. Compensation was ok, totally legit work from home position.
Dedicated
Customer Service (Current Employee), HomeOctober 2, 2014
If you are working from home you have to be dedicated with no distractions.
good company
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 2, 2014
Pros: small company, free lunch friday
Cons: things are extremely fast paced, it can be hard to get that work/life balance. poor communication throughout the company.
Wonderful people and great culture! small enough that you get to know everyone in the company if you want. Real team spirit at work. Things are extremely fast paced.

Areas for improvement: Allow your employees to have a work/life balance.
Create transparency in your communication with all of your employees.
Find strong leaders that can move the company forward while growing revenue and retain quality employees.
Everyone Should Know the Facts
Independent contractor (Current Employee), work at homeOctober 2, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: no management
Start up costs are a separate phone line, a headset which plugs into the phone and a background check. A typical day is logging into the system, setting your schedule and then logging into the phone system. While waiting for calls, you can chat w co-workers which was great and informative. Bad new is that there is NO communication w management. LiveOps system is outdated and will only work w older IE versions so you may be reading a script and it freezes or it just ends. They DO NOT allow for these types of problems and there is no one to speak with--you are an independent contractor. The CEO and CFO resigned due to internal conflict and this has been reflected upon everyone. There are days when you are waiting for calls and get none. A pertinent example for me was when I went from having a high score in their metric system to the following week of having the lowest score and it was due to one person who did not speak English. He called every 2-8 minutes for 3 days in a row which brought me down in their metrics. Liveops compares you to other workers doing the same thing at the same time so their metric system is outrageous. They do not want to hear about any problems you are dealing with and/or what has happened. They do not listen to calls because they leave that up to their clients and they do NOT look at dispositions. So HOW do they factually tell how you are doing? They don't and they don't care!
This is NOT a good place to work. You must love selling like pots and pans and add onto that sale, selling magazines, a car warranty or even a free trip. For me, this company has cost me many sleepless nights and another phone bill w a 2 year contract.
Enjoyable Environment
INDEPENDENT AGENT (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Customers and co-workers were fine. Management was terrible. Enjoyable interacting with customers, but management made days unbelievable full of necessary issues.
Very flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenwood, INSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free schedules
Cons: no healthcare
Very flexible company to meet your needs.The willingness from others are there to help you succeed
Productive and fun
call center (Current Employee), homeAugust 22, 2014
This is a basically a work at home job. You set your own hours and take incoming calls for various companies.
Flexible work schedule
At Home Agent (Former Employee), Forney, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule, work from home
Cons: may not have the abilty to reach out for assistance while having computer issues
A typical work day would be to turn on all web tools, log in and take calls. On schedule release day I would go into the system and make my schedule per availability. I would then log into system, turn on all my web tools, and start taking calls. A call usually consisted of making sure members were safe then taking information and sending service as needed. I did not have much contact with co-workers due to this a work from environment. We had a virtual meeting room to ask questions or for guidance. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was being able to reassure members and helping them when needed.
Competitive and challenging workplace.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: a variety of opportunities available
Cons: stringent conversion metrics/ sales quotas
I take in bound calls selling various products which may have a few upsells. I've gained knowledge of different products. I also learned how to be a persuasive seller and overcome objections. The hardest part is dealing with irate customers sometimes that can be very rude, obnoxious and even verbally abusive. As well as obscene and prank callers. The most enjoyable part of this job is the call volume is usually great and you can make a great deal of money in a short period of time.
LiveOps
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), work from homeAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: the number memberships sells you convert determines call route preference
You take calls for as seen on tv ads. You can take calls when you choose. The trick is you have to also get people to sign up for outrageous coupon promotions. You usually get 20 cents a minute.
Quiet and productive workplace
Independent Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Conyers, GAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no interactions with other employees
I enjoy interacting with customers over the phone. I enjoy providing excellent customer service to all my customers.

1 2 3 4 5