LiveOps

LiveOps Employer Reviews

Setting up your work schedule
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), ChicagoNovember 18, 2014
Pros: being able to set your own schedule.
Cons: their terms of contract were not readily understandable.
A typical day at Liveops requires working long hours and communicating with people of all ethnicities and ages. I learned that proper communicative skills, dedication and total quality service promotes growth in a company. Managers were well educated in policies and procedures but need to improve communication with their independent contractors. The – more... hardest part of the job was to learn to communicate with irate custumers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to help people. For instance, during hurricane Katrina, many people were distraught. It gave me great pleasure to help those in need. – less
Working from home with bonus insentives.
Direct Sales Agent (Current Employee), 555 Twin Dolphin Dr. Redwood City Ca 94065November 14, 2014
Pros: insentive pay for any high volume call times.
Cons: no healthcare benifits
I started out with Liveops as a DR which means direct sales where I would take sales calls for infomercials, the longer I stayed with them my stats remain high and I was given more opportunities to grow my business. I contracted not only Direct sales, but also customer service for an insurance company as first response agent. and now customer service – more... for time sheet and payment management company. I have mulch-contract clients at this time with flexible work hours. – less
Work at home customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Work at HomeNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great legit work at home position
Cons: depending on what campaign you are working on, you need to be a pushy sales person
Great place to work for if you are a pushy sales person and can follow a script. At the time I worked for them, had to schedule my own hours which were sometimes hard to secure. Compensation was ok, totally legit work from home position.
Dedicated
Customer Service (Current Employee), HomeOctober 2, 2014
If you are working from home you have to be dedicated with no distractions.
good company
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 2, 2014
Pros: small company, free lunch friday
Cons: things are extremely fast paced, it can be hard to get that work/life balance. poor communication throughout the company.
Wonderful people and great culture! small enough that you get to know everyone in the company if you want. Real team spirit at work. Things are extremely fast paced.

Areas for improvement: Allow your employees to have a work/life balance.
Create transparency in your communication with all of your employees.
Find strong leaders that can move the company – more... forward while growing revenue and retain quality employees. – less
Everyone Should Know the Facts
Independent contractor (Current Employee), work at homeOctober 2, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: no management
Start up costs are a separate phone line, a headset which plugs into the phone and a background check. A typical day is logging into the system, setting your schedule and then logging into the phone system. While waiting for calls, you can chat w co-workers which was great and informative. Bad new is that there is NO communication w management. LiveOps – more... system is outdated and will only work w older IE versions so you may be reading a script and it freezes or it just ends. They DO NOT allow for these types of problems and there is no one to speak with--you are an independent contractor. The CEO and CFO resigned due to internal conflict and this has been reflected upon everyone. There are days when you are waiting for calls and get none. A pertinent example for me was when I went from having a high score in their metric system to the following week of having the lowest score and it was due to one person who did not speak English. He called every 2-8 minutes for 3 days in a row which brought me down in their metrics. Liveops compares you to other workers doing the same thing at the same time so their metric system is outrageous. They do not want to hear about any problems you are dealing with and/or what has happened. They do not listen to calls because they leave that up to their clients and they do NOT look at dispositions. So HOW do they factually tell how you are doing? They don't and they don't care!
This is NOT a good place to work. You must love selling like pots and pans and add onto that sale, selling magazines, a car warranty or even a free trip. For me, this company has cost me many sleepless nights and another phone bill w a 2 year contract. – less
Enjoyable Environment
INDEPENDENT AGENT (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Customers and co-workers were fine. Management was terrible. Enjoyable interacting with customers, but management made days unbelievable full of necessary issues.
Very flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenwood, INSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free schedules
Cons: no healthcare
Very flexible company to meet your needs.The willingness from others are there to help you succeed
Productive and fun
call center (Current Employee), homeAugust 22, 2014
This is a basically a work at home job. You set your own hours and take incoming calls for various companies.
Flexible work schedule
At Home Agent (Former Employee), Forney, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule, work from home
Cons: may not have the abilty to reach out for assistance while having computer issues
A typical work day would be to turn on all web tools, log in and take calls. On schedule release day I would go into the system and make my schedule per availability. I would then log into system, turn on all my web tools, and start taking calls. A call usually consisted of making sure members were safe then taking information and sending service as – more... needed. I did not have much contact with co-workers due to this a work from environment. We had a virtual meeting room to ask questions or for guidance. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was being able to reassure members and helping them when needed. – less
Competitive and challenging workplace.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: a variety of opportunities available
Cons: stringent conversion metrics/ sales quotas
I take in bound calls selling various products which may have a few upsells. I've gained knowledge of different products. I also learned how to be a persuasive seller and overcome objections. The hardest part is dealing with irate customers sometimes that can be very rude, obnoxious and even verbally abusive. As well as obscene and prank callers. The – more... most enjoyable part of this job is the call volume is usually great and you can make a great deal of money in a short period of time. – less
LiveOps
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), work from homeAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: the number memberships sells you convert determines call route preference
You take calls for as seen on tv ads. You can take calls when you choose. The trick is you have to also get people to sign up for outrageous coupon promotions. You usually get 20 cents a minute.
Quiet and productive workplace
Independent Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Conyers, GAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no interactions with other employees
I enjoy interacting with customers over the phone. I enjoy providing excellent customer service to all my customers.
Work your own time and day
Independent Agent Contractor (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJuly 25, 2014
LiveOps is a good work at home job if you want to work your own day and hours. I learned how to provide services to their clients via a virtual call center. The managers are very helpful and will provide you with information you need in a timely manner.

The hardest part of the job is getting commits for the days and hours you want to work. You are – more... only paid for the time you talk to a customer. If you are committed you have to remain by the phone whether you get a call or not.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn about many products that are offered by LiveOps. – less
Good customer base SaaS business growing - BOD conflicted
VP Finance / Corporate Controller (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: c-level new: not micro managing
Cons: bod conflicted regarding long term strategy
Technology not well differentiated, infrastructure challenges. One business failing, one growing slowly. Board of directors conflicted regarding direction and strategy. Investors frustrated. CEO, CTO, CFO have left in past 60 days.
independent work
Customer Representative (Current Employee), OHJune 28, 2014
Pros: working independently at my own hours and helping callers
Cons: sitting for a long period of time
i am able to set my own hours and work from my private office.

the most enjoyable part of my job is connecting with people and helping them with the products they are purchasing.
Great work at home job
Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: work from home, flexible, your own boss
Cons: pay per talk minute, not always guaranteed talk time.
This job is VERY flexible. You set your own schedule, and compensation is based on not ony how often you schedule yourself to work, but you must be good at it to really bring in the dough.

Must be able to work independently.

Love this job as a side job, but I think it's VERY possible to turn it into a full-time gig if you take it seriously and treat – more... it like a full-time gig. Just like any business you start, you sacrafice time and energy, and money, and the profit will come later. – less
Work from home
Independent agent (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 22, 2014
Pros: fun people
Cons: low pay and poor management
A typical day is taking telephone orders for various products. The pay is 25 cent per minute that you are on the phone. Management was non existent. They will fire you for any little mistake and there is no one you can call and talk to. I did love talking to lots of different people everyday. It was never boring.
Great for those with children
Inbound Customer Service (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: flexibilty, variety
Cons: needing to log on to get work blocks at a certain time
I love the diversity of work and the flexibility of the scheduling available.
Easy top work, flexible schedule
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Phenix City, ALMay 27, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: pay rate
It's a work at home job where you get to set your own schedule and work as little or as many hours as you wish.Work at home.

1 2 3 4 5