LiveOps Employee Reviews

1. the pay is by the minute you keep people on the phone
2. it is completely commission
3. zero benefits
4. they make you pay for your own background and credit check
5. you have to do their training for free.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WORKS FOR COMPANIES THAT DO THIS. THESE PEOPLE/COMPANIES ARE GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER BY NOT TAKING ON ANY OF THE RESPONSIBILITY. DON'T WORK FOR COMPANIES THAT DO THIS.
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
Great company
CSR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 19, 2017
Liveops has a vibrant culture and new, focused leadership team. They offer a robust benefits package including health insurance on day one, matching 401k and generous time off policy
Not A Consistent Job
Work From Home Contracted Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from homeMarch 2, 2017
There were days where I sat on the phones and did not receive phone calls. Live ops pays by the minute so no calls equals no money. It is great if you want to waste your time and not make a salary.
Survey
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 6, 2016
I like the company there is not any benefits. Answering inbound calls customer service and claims sales. I love the flexibility however I would like to be more stable in the environment
Very Flexable hours
Independent Contractor/Direct Response Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNFebruary 16, 2017
Nice place to work, hard to get hours when the schedule comes out, but you have to be very quick to grab.... You do place orders, but after placing orders, you basically sell magazines.... or offer a cruise. Have to be very computer savy.... have to resolve a lot of your own computer issues... must have a tech to remotely help you when needed... always good to have one which the other agents would suggest one or two good one's that is familiar with LiveOps... Work long hours to make the amount you want.... lots of sales quota's... you can either sink or swim in this business... sales is not for everyone.... Liveops expects previous agent to help new agents which is fine, but not available all the time, because we are taking calls.... they let the agent loose, to soon...
Pros
Very Flexable
Cons
you have to work a bunch of hours to make a certain amount per hour there...
great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Red wood city CANovember 3, 2016
Great job good service great time to get this job if you are a beginner or in college good benefits good job short hours and good marketing awareness
Pros
good breaks
Cons
not enough hours
3 Stars for a reason
Independent Contractor/Sales (Current Employee) –  Crooksville, OHNovember 11, 2016
The work life balance is great because with LiveOps you work from home, and set your own schedule. The pay is more to supplement income than to make a living. There is no room for advancement. When you Opt in to another company that contracts through LiveOps it can take months to hear back. The pay leaves much to be desired. When you have questions or need assistance f4om a supervisor the answer is always the same "Read your FAQs" there is no real assistance which makes learning and providing excellent customer service very hard.
Assisting those in a time of need,
Health Specialty Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2017
Having the opportunity to assist callers with their pharmaceutical needs in an effort to reduce their co-payment amount to make their prescription affordable. The cost of their prescription was extremely high and I was able to offer a plan that reduced their co-pay to just $5.00. I learned about the affects of their medication, the positive results of their treatment, the ability to overcome their fears in taking the medication for the first time, which to me was a rewarding experience. The reason I had to give up on this program was I had to purchase my own health insurance and was unable to afford the premiums I was quoted.
Pros
Work from home, set my own hours
Cons
Sometimes there would be long intervals in between calls
Flexible hours and great pay
Inbound Sales Professional and Tele-Greeter (Current Employee) –  Dawson, GANovember 16, 2016
Liveops has flexible hours, reasonable pay, and great support. Hard to do if not self-motivated. I enjoy talking to customers. The management is very supportive. No technical help inside the company. Co-workers are very inspiring and fun. Great environment for those choosing a work-at-home lifestyle.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good pay, good support management, great forum support for Liveops agents
Cons
Low call volume without warning, wordy scripts, no monthly sales report for comparing with other agents, repetitive selling, no technical support
Very easy going company to work for.
Claims Intake Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 21, 2016
The job I do for Live Ops is great. I love working for my client Allstate. The hardest part of the job is when you know someone is seriously hurt or their is a fatality and you have to ask them a series of questions at a time like that. I learn everyday how certain situation impact others. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am helping others and I try to keep them smiling or in good spirits while they are on the phone speaking to me.
Pros
Fleibility
Cons
more work hours
Highly Recommend
Inbound Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 30, 2017
This job takes orders for products and services viewed on infomercials. They only require you to work less than 10 hours per month to stay certified. Pay is pretty decent when working during hig call volume times.
Pros
Good pay, Make your own hours
Cons
Lengthy scripts to read
Good start up company but no career
Work from Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 12, 2016
Working as an independent contractor brings a lot of pros cons , I was able to work from the comfort of my own home which was a plus for me because my husband works a very strange schedule. but the company makes you upsell waayyyyyyy too much, and if you don't upsell the other offers even if the customer doesn't want to buy anything you get in trouble.
Pros
work from home
Cons
too many upsells
Inbound, outbound calls based on informercials. The hardest part of the job was the call volume which was unpredictable. Pay was based on talk time.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hazel Crest, ILJanuary 23, 2017
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of call volume. Expected to up sale customers on magazines and vitamins.
Work at home job
Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2017
This is a company that allows you to work from home. Very flexible. Calls come into your home from infomercials, insurance agency etc. You assist the customer with orders or insurance claims. You are your own boss. The hardest part of the job is receiving calls. Sometimes the call volume is very slow to none. I enjoy working from home.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Pay
I love working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaDecember 30, 2016
I do claims and orders and roadside! I have learned allot of the different systems that are used. I was really challenging! We are like being self employed Working your own schedule. The hardest part of the job for AAA is finding other cars for the ones that broke down. I really enjoy helping people. Gives me an satisfaction of helping other people
Great for setting own Schedule.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
Livesops is a great company, if you need a job that allows you to set your own schedule. It gives great flexibility with hours and products. You can work 24 hours a day or 30 mins a week.
Pros
Able to set own schedule.
Cons
Slow calls
Self-employment with fleixiable schedual
Independent operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2016
live ops officer, a variety of businesses that you can become a part of to their independent contractor service which basically is inbound or outbound call center that you can do from home. Lightbox gives you this flexibility of setting your own schedule and working at your own pace. The part of the job that I enjoyed most was handling the customers over the phone and getting them to the right destination
Pros
. You can set your own schedule
Cons
. You had to work a lot of hours to make the money
Make your own schedule and easy workload
CALL CENTER SALES REP (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2016
At LiveOps you make your own schedule and the tasks are never overwhelming or difficult. Great place to earn extra cash along with another source of income.
Too many agents and not enough work
Benefit Enrollment Specialist (project) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2016
LiveOps you get paid when you speak. The ongoing problem with all of the programs is too many agents and not enough work.
Do this as a supplemental income not as primary income.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Not enough work
Friendly work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXFebruary 23, 2017
Worked with various customers within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Was able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish and was able to make sales upon establishing rapport with caller
Pros
Scheduled my own work hours
Cons
Limited calls coming in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.