LiveOps Employee Reviews

Wonderful Opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hohenwald, TNFebruary 20, 2018
Calls are routed to your home phone, as they come in you get a script to read, for the product or service.
there are courses to take on each product and service, the more you know the better the call and the more calls you receive.
Pay is $0.25 per minute on the phone.
No 2 workdays are the same because your processing any and every infomercial that's broadcast. You make your on schedule, and you can also take courses for dedicated lines like life alert or AAA roadside assistance, or charity telethons.
I loved it and will go back asap
Pros
discount products and being your on boss, train at your speed
Cons
angry customers
Very different
Customer Service /Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I really liked this job I want to get it back in the future I was having a child so I was forced to leave but it was great you made your own hours and schedule
Pros
Good stay at home job
Cons
High number calls
Liveops
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virtual work from homeJanuary 26, 2018
It is a great work form home position. 24 hr a day work opportunity. You set your schedule and control how much you make. There are several lines to answer for and different types of lines to cater to the best fit for you.
Pros
Flevible schedule, incentive, bonuses, work from home
Cons
Most enjoyable part of this job is flexible hours
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 23, 2018
As an independent Agent I was able to work without minimal supervision, the workplace culture was great, was able to communicate with other agents simultaneously in a virtual call center.
Pros
Worked independently, flexible hours
Relaxed and enjoyable
Customer service representative, taking orders (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 21, 2018
This job was very easy and laid back. Sometimes it was hard getting on the schedule. You would have to put in your time of day that you would like to work, but if you did not go on early enough in the mornings, it was highly unlikely to get an early schedule.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Scheduling
would not recommend anyone
VCC Work from Home Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 20, 2018
I am very grateful for Work from Home companies. The customers are a pleasure to assist.

Liveops now, seems to be unorganized. There's no work anymore.

Their CRS are the sweetest and best. Always ready to assist the Agents.

Also, something is always going on with Liveops systems or the finance dept. Too often.

Though, I am very grateful for Work from Home companies..
Pros
choose your own schedule to work from home
Cons
no work
Great work from home job
PRIVATE CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 12, 2018
This is a great job if you need flexibility. It is a work from home job and you are your own boss. The better you are in sales and customer service, the better the pay.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits
Work at your pace
Live operator Agent (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAJanuary 11, 2018
You schedule the times you want to work.
You start off low man on the totum pole, so schedule is hard to get but the longer your there the easier it gets
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
only .25 cents a talk minute
Love working for Liveops Inc
At Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 7, 2018
Independent Contractor position, make your own hours, everything is truly adjusted to your life style, have been working for Liveops f9r some time now, and never letting it go
Pros
Flexible hours, pick your own hours, truly cares about family, pay is $15-$20hr
Cons
No benefits
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 5, 2018
You work your own hours it's very flexible it's 30 minute windows and can cancel 30 minutes before a shift. Supervisors are available through live chat at the time of work for any questions. You read a script and chose their options.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great Job
Customer Service / Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 26, 2017
It was a great work from home company where you made your own schedule. I enjoyed it. I was able to relax & they have alot of tools which help you get comfortable handling customers over the phone.
Great work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNDecember 26, 2017
Hours are flexible. Overnight hours will make you the most money. Must be customer orientated and like to work alone. Must be self disciplined to be successful.
Pleasant work place when its work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  NYDecember 24, 2017
I work for Live Ops about 3 and half years for different companies. I trying to find something that is stable because sometimes Live ops doesn't have work. We work like for different advertisement on tv. than the promotion ends. I would have to wait about 1-2 weeks before I can get something else. I really need a stable career right know. I can do live ops on the side.
Pros
Pay good when I work.
Cons
Doesn't have work all the time.
It was an ok position
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 24, 2017
This company gives workers the autonomy they need in order to maintain employment while having the ability to work from a remote setting such as their home.
Self Employed
customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 22, 2017
Love it. I work when I want too and love talking with people. Liveops could pay a little more per minute but on a good day I do really good. worked on my own with them since 2013,The
Pros
working from home
Cons
more money per minute
Stay Away from This Terrible Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 14, 2017
Unpaid training not enough -- you're still required to learn on your own unpaid time at least several hours a month.
Kept changing bonus structure.
Hires way too many people for available hours, meaning within 15 minutes all timeslots are gone for the week, and you have to hope someone drops if you want any scheduled time yourself.
And then eventually you figure out through the forums that your co-workers are idiotic and money-grubbing.
Oh, and there's not really tech support, and they use Java through FF and IE...so you have to figure out how to get that work.
Easily the worst working environment I've ever seen, and I was working from home!
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Everything Else
Good at home company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 11, 2017
The hours were flexible and management was good. The company over all was ok. Best part was working at home based and having the flexibility to control your schedule.
Nice working at home, decent money if you are a top sales agent like I was.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  I worked in Michigan and TennesseeDecember 8, 2017
The better you are at your job the more calls you get, the more calls you get the more money you make if you are really skilled. I was and my phone rang non stop. I do love live ops but I got kinda burnt out after years of selling icicles to eskemos.
Great place to feel useful
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 7, 2017
I didn't know the satisfaction that came with helping people in need. Live ops gave me the opportunity to help and assist in ways that made a difference in the customers life.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Easily distracted
Work from home
Work from Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALDecember 2, 2017
I loved working from home with this amazing company i scheduled my own hrs so that way i could be at home with my miracle baby! My mama got sick and she's dying with Dementia and i take care of her!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.