LiveOps

LiveOps Employer Reviews

Enjoyable Environment
INDEPENDENT AGENT (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Customers and co-workers were fine. Management was terrible. Enjoyable interacting with customers, but management made days unbelievable full of necessary issues.
Very flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenwood, INSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free schedules
Cons: no healthcare
Very flexible company to meet your needs.The willingness from others are there to help you succeed
Productive and fun
call center (Current Employee), homeAugust 22, 2014
This is a basically a work at home job. You set your own hours and take incoming calls for various companies.
Flexible work schedule
At Home Agent (Former Employee), Forney, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule, work from home
Cons: may not have the abilty to reach out for assistance while having computer issues
A typical work day would be to turn on all web tools, log in and take calls. On schedule release day I would go into the system and make my schedule per availability. I would then log into system, turn on all my web tools, and start taking calls. A call usually consisted of making sure members were safe then taking information and sending service as – more... needed. I did not have much contact with co-workers due to this a work from environment. We had a virtual meeting room to ask questions or for guidance. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was being able to reassure members and helping them when needed. – less
Competitive and challenging workplace.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: a variety of opportunities available
Cons: stringent conversion metrics/ sales quotas
I take in bound calls selling various products which may have a few upsells. I've gained knowledge of different products. I also learned how to be a persuasive seller and overcome objections. The hardest part is dealing with irate customers sometimes that can be very rude, obnoxious and even verbally abusive. As well as obscene and prank callers. The – more... most enjoyable part of this job is the call volume is usually great and you can make a great deal of money in a short period of time. – less
LiveOps
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), work from homeAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: the number memberships sells you convert determines call route preference
You take calls for as seen on tv ads. You can take calls when you choose. The trick is you have to also get people to sign up for outrageous coupon promotions. You usually get 20 cents a minute.
Quiet and productive workplace
Independent Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Conyers, GAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no interactions with other employees
I enjoy interacting with customers over the phone. I enjoy providing excellent customer service to all my customers.
Work your own time and day
Independent Agent Contractor (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJuly 25, 2014
LiveOps is a good work at home job if you want to work your own day and hours. I learned how to provide services to their clients via a virtual call center. The managers are very helpful and will provide you with information you need in a timely manner.

The hardest part of the job is getting commits for the days and hours you want to work. You are – more... only paid for the time you talk to a customer. If you are committed you have to remain by the phone whether you get a call or not.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn about many products that are offered by LiveOps. – less
Good customer base SaaS business growing - BOD conflicted
VP Finance / Corporate Controller (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: c-level new: not micro managing
Cons: bod conflicted regarding long term strategy
Technology not well differentiated, infrastructure challenges. One business failing, one growing slowly. Board of directors conflicted regarding direction and strategy. Investors frustrated. CEO, CTO, CFO have left in past 60 days.
independent work
Customer Representative (Current Employee), OHJune 28, 2014
Pros: working independently at my own hours and helping callers
Cons: sitting for a long period of time
i am able to set my own hours and work from my private office.

the most enjoyable part of my job is connecting with people and helping them with the products they are purchasing.
Great work at home job
Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: work from home, flexible, your own boss
Cons: pay per talk minute, not always guaranteed talk time.
This job is VERY flexible. You set your own schedule, and compensation is based on not ony how often you schedule yourself to work, but you must be good at it to really bring in the dough.

Must be able to work independently.

Love this job as a side job, but I think it's VERY possible to turn it into a full-time gig if you take it seriously and treat – more... it like a full-time gig. Just like any business you start, you sacrafice time and energy, and money, and the profit will come later. – less
Work from home
Independent agent (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 22, 2014
Pros: fun people
Cons: low pay and poor management
A typical day is taking telephone orders for various products. The pay is 25 cent per minute that you are on the phone. Management was non existent. They will fire you for any little mistake and there is no one you can call and talk to. I did love talking to lots of different people everyday. It was never boring.
Great for those with children
Inbound Customer Service (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: flexibilty, variety
Cons: needing to log on to get work blocks at a certain time
I love the diversity of work and the flexibility of the scheduling available.
Easy top work, flexible schedule
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Phenix City, ALMay 27, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: pay rate
It's a work at home job where you get to set your own schedule and work as little or as many hours as you wish.Work at home.
good job for someone needing experience with call center jobs.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), united statesMay 25, 2014
Scheduled my own hours and worked at a decent pace. The training wasn't paid but there were plenty of opportunities to advance.
Liveops
CSR/Sales (Former Employee), Chiefland, FL My home officeMay 25, 2014
Pros: pay is great!
Cons: metric system needs a huge improvement.
Liveops is a great place to contract with. You can choose your own hours and take lead with your skills.
However, if you get ill and can not work for a few weeks, there is a good chance your line will be gone when you sign on!
Great work at home job
Virtual Call Center Agent / Work @ Home Dept (Former Employee), Las vegas, NVMay 24, 2014
A typical day involved logging into a Predictive Dialer and Virtual Call Center and awaiting inbound calls from prospective customers, regarding products sold on infomercials. The job was to advise and process orders of these products. The management was available via chat when needed, but it was pretty impersonal; never having the ability to call and – more... speak directly. I enjoyed chatting in the chat room with my co-workers during breaks. There wasn't anything hard about the job to me, but it was challenging to upsell so many offers, and ask for so much more money, when the only product the caller really wanted was the one that was advertised. The pay was per minute, and this averaged out well for me, but I would have preferred a solid, competitive hourly rate. I enjoyed working from home & the variety of the calls and customers. – less
Love working at home
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 24, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: slow some periods of the month
I can work at my own times and in the comfort of my own home. I am my own boss.
Convenient place to work
Independent Agent (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMay 12, 2014
Pros: freedom in scheduling
Cons: ramp up to making money
It is a place that gives a great deal of flexibility and you choose your earnings.
Not enough work
Customer Service (Former Employee), CaliforniaMay 5, 2014
Cons: not enough work.

1 2 3 4 5