LiveOps Employee Reviews

Worked from home
Independent Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLApril 26, 2017
LiveOps was very interesting on a daily basis. You never knew what script you would have to sell to a customer every time the phone rang!
I learned how to close a hard sell and make many customers throughout the world happy.
The hardest part was securing hours during the day. When a schedule was released, the entire company was fighting for 30 minute blocks throughout the week.
I loved being able to work from home.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Scheduling was never consistent
Work from home
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 19, 2017
Log In took incoming from viewers who ordered products off the TV advertisement
how to talk to people all over US and Canada
connected with them by email however helpful
quiet my home
Irate customers
Talking to customers all US and Canada
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
dealing with irate customers
work place
Live Operator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 15, 2017
It is very nice to wake up and go to work in my comfy clothing and hot coffee. The hardest part is slow days in the early part of the week. Working from home also makes family life easier and healthier
Good company for spare money.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 31, 2017
Liveops is good company for those who need work at home jobs. From stay at home moms or dads, to students, to those with disabilities that would prevent them from leaving their homes can still make a good living.
Great Job!!
Ambassor Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXMarch 31, 2017
I work from home and I love this job. It gives me the flexibility to work my own hours and earn as much as I want!! This company has great coworkers and I want to let you know that LiveOps is great to its contractors!
Great place to start working form home
Virtual Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto CAMarch 30, 2017
Live Ops opened a lot of work from home doors for me. I learned a lot while working with them . You had to be able to think on your feet but will follow a script.
LiveOps is a good work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Martinsville, WVMarch 28, 2017
I worked with LiveOps for several months taking sales calls. I did enjoy the compensation received and I was able to make a full time job out of it. I recommend it to others looking to work in their own environment. The only thing is the training should be shown by someone already working there instead of learning all on your own.
Pros
Work when you want, able to work full time, great pay
Cons
Training isn't the best
Great company
CSR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 19, 2017
Liveops has a vibrant culture and new, focused leadership team. They offer a robust benefits package including health insurance on day one, matching 401k and generous time off policy
Great for setting own Schedule.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
Livesops is a great company, if you need a job that allows you to set your own schedule. It gives great flexibility with hours and products. You can work 24 hours a day or 30 mins a week.
Pros
Able to set own schedule.
Cons
Slow calls
Work at home job
Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2017
This is a company that allows you to work from home. Very flexible. Calls come into your home from infomercials, insurance agency etc. You assist the customer with orders or insurance claims. You are your own boss. The hardest part of the job is receiving calls. Sometimes the call volume is very slow to none. I enjoy working from home.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Pay
Excellent way to make money from home
Online Agent (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMarch 12, 2017
Work hours convenient for you. But, the more you work the more you make. It can be difficult if you are sensitive to customers comments. You cannot be easily offended.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Qualifying can be difficult.
Not A Consistent Job
Work From Home Contracted Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from homeMarch 2, 2017
There were days where I sat on the phones and did not receive phone calls. Live ops pays by the minute so no calls equals no money. It is great if you want to waste your time and not make a salary.
Flexible work kat home position
Inbound Sales Agent, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ 85257February 27, 2017
I love this company! Working at home has never been easier and if you if you have a good work ethic the pay is wonderful. The "bosses" are great and very kind.
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
Only get paid when you're on a call
Friendly work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXFebruary 23, 2017
Worked with various customers within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Was able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish and was able to make sales upon establishing rapport with caller
Pros
Scheduled my own work hours
Cons
Limited calls coming in
Very Flexable hours
Independent Contractor/Direct Response Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNFebruary 16, 2017
Nice place to work, hard to get hours when the schedule comes out, but you have to be very quick to grab.... You do place orders, but after placing orders, you basically sell magazines.... or offer a cruise. Have to be very computer savy.... have to resolve a lot of your own computer issues... must have a tech to remotely help you when needed... always good to have one which the other agents would suggest one or two good one's that is familiar with LiveOps... Work long hours to make the amount you want.... lots of sales quota's... you can either sink or swim in this business... sales is not for everyone.... Liveops expects previous agent to help new agents which is fine, but not available all the time, because we are taking calls.... they let the agent loose, to soon...
Pros
Very Flexable
Cons
you have to work a bunch of hours to make a certain amount per hour there...
Assisting those in a time of need,
Health Specialty Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2017
Having the opportunity to assist callers with their pharmaceutical needs in an effort to reduce their co-payment amount to make their prescription affordable. The cost of their prescription was extremely high and I was able to offer a plan that reduced their co-pay to just $5.00. I learned about the affects of their medication, the positive results of their treatment, the ability to overcome their fears in taking the medication for the first time, which to me was a rewarding experience. The reason I had to give up on this program was I had to purchase my own health insurance and was unable to afford the premiums I was quoted.
Pros
Work from home, set my own hours
Cons
Sometimes there would be long intervals in between calls
Highly Recommend
Inbound Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 30, 2017
This job takes orders for products and services viewed on infomercials. They only require you to work less than 10 hours per month to stay certified. Pay is pretty decent when working during hig call volume times.
Pros
Good pay, Make your own hours
Cons
Lengthy scripts to read
self management
Independent Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2017
Great flexibility easy to choose schedule and training with virtual seminars. mostly inbound sales and telegreeting. can work anytime which is great advantage
Inbound, outbound calls based on informercials. The hardest part of the job was the call volume which was unpredictable. Pay was based on talk time.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hazel Crest, ILJanuary 23, 2017
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of call volume. Expected to up sale customers on magazines and vitamins.
Love It
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 17, 2017
I enjoy working for Live Ops. You have to be ready when schedule rolls out or you will not get any hours. The schedule goes fast. Nice to work around you personal life. If you can't work that day don't schedule yourself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.