LiveOps Employee Reviews

Good Contact Center
Direct Response Agent (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 5, 2016
Make your own hours. Your own boss do contract work for Allstate taking claims for Automobile accidents . Good work and personal life balance . Really like the hours I can choose on my own
Liveops has the most missteps I have ever seen.
Senior Network Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Save your health, do not work here.

I killed myself working every holiday, extra hours, training people on my own time just to be not appreciated in any way.

Once the previous CEO left, upper management was forced out and all caring along with them.

Save your time, look elsewhere.
Pros
Great engineers
Cons
REALLY bad upper management.
great opportunity
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 13, 2016
LiveOps is a great company to work for. LiveOps is extremely flexible when it comes to creating a schedule but there are a lot of times when business at Liveops gets slow and that definitely affects your pay.
Pros
Scheduling Flexibility
Cons
business gets slow
okay for an online job
INDEPENDENT CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 6, 2016
This was my first online job, I liked it for a short time because I was able to create my own schedule and determine how much I wanted to make. This job take a lot of self dedication to invest your time in researching the products and knowing about the product to land the sale.
Fun and flexible work place
Independent agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 28, 2015
Set up own schedule, able to work in the morning or late afternoon. While at work I'm connected to a chat room where I can converse with other liveops agents, share experiences and able to ask questions in separate room to supervisor present.
I am paid for time on call, but I'm able to increase my pay by offering other items included on the script as well as magazines.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the schedule flexibility and new product always being offered.
The hardest part was keeping up my rating because if I didn't work for a few days, my numbers would automatically go down.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay rate
The convenience of having a home business
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GADecember 6, 2015
A Typical day started early. I was a stay home Mom and this was a home base business. I learned how to manage and se my schedule to fit my lifestyle. The hardest part of the job was keeping my kids quiet while I worked and making sure I was logged In for the my scheduled time. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting my own hours and earning a living staying at home.
Pros
Making my own schedule
Cons
Getting up at 3am in the morning.
Contracted
Independent Contractor, Work at Home (Former Employee) –  Work at Home via Redwood Shores, CANovember 30, 2015
You're an independent contractor with wages based on performance. Incoming calls for most TV commercials with scripts and very well laid out to follow.
Pros
You get back how much you put in
Cons
Learning about 2000+ products
Great to work from home!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sugarcreek, OHNovember 9, 2015
I loved working with Liveops because it was truly rewarding to work whenever you want. It is nice to be able to work as much or as little as you want. I love that I can work in my pajamas in the comfort of my own home.
Worst Customer Service in the Industry Hands Down
Miserable (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2015
This company has the worst customer service in the industry, hands down. Can't talk to anyone, chat never available, when you do get a hold of them they don't know what their talking about. A monkey could work for this company and do better.
Pros
You get to not do you job
Cons
They don't know the concept of customer service
Very Unprofessional company who does not want you to make a living
Insurance Sales and claims representative (Former Employee) –  Work from HomOctober 28, 2015
Liveops management is very unprofessional. They hide behind emails and when you send them simple questions related to anything, it take days, maybe weeks for them to answer, yet when they do, it has nothing to do with your question.

They retaliate towards you if you voice concerns about how they audit your calls.

This company really to a new business model and to get professional people to run this organization.

You can work for years with them and never get a pay increase. it's strictly for extra income, you cannot make a living off of this.
Great company
Insurance claims (Current Employee) –  homeOctober 16, 2015
I started at liveops in june 2015. I love the flexibility that they offer and the different opportunities that are available.
Pros
opportunities and flexibility
Excellent Flexibility
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CAOctober 2, 2015
I have enjoyed my years at Liveops and believe the company can be great again. In recent years it has become much harder to get the hours needed to actually make a living but if you are looking to make a little money on the side and with a flexible schedule, this is a good choice.
Pros
set your own schedule, work from home
Cons
its impossible to get few hours together in a single day, the new "grading" system is difficult to achieve great scores which decreases calls, which decreases pay
Great balance between professional life and home life.
Independent Agent (Former Employee) –  Pineville, KYSeptember 24, 2015
I learned about various products and sold them to customers. The balance between your professional and personal life is great as you can make your own schedule, but at times the call flow is very low resulting in less pay.
Independent Sub Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in USSeptember 21, 2015
I worked independently with this company as a work at home agent for over 7 years. I enjoyed being my own boss, scheduling my own shifts, quality control, problem solving and providing the best customer service possible. I would highly recommend doing this type of work for those that are retired, disabled, and veterans. There are many different opportunities such as outbound and inbound so you can break up the monotony and also seasonal work as well.
Pros
no boss to answer to
Cons
there are times there is lack of call volume
Working from home
Independent Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Big Sandy, TXSeptember 17, 2015
A typical day involved signing in from home to take inbound calls for various products and services. I learned how to handle high call volumes as well as deescalate calls that involved irate customers. Management was great when needed and there were opportunities to connect with other customer services representatives when call volumes were low. The hardest part of the job was losing sales due to long scripts that had to be read and locking in a schedule that sometimes felt like the demolition derby as you were competing with representatives nationwide. The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence in that I worked from home and made my own schedule.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Schedules not guaranteed
Probably one of my favorite jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  west berlin. njSeptember 13, 2015
This was a home-based business where I was my own boss. I chose what days I wanted to work and the hours. My breaks depended on when my shifts ended which is great, because it gave me time to do other stuff that i wanted to do. The time i spent working did however cut into my personal life and since my pay depended on how long i spent on the phone ( with phone time not being very long itself) it seemed as though I was working long hours with nothing much to show for it. Despite that, if I ever had the chance, I'd definitely do the job again.
liveops
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  redwood city caSeptember 7, 2015
i love this company its a very good company to work for pay is not as much as it should be though it is a good learning experience and the customer service is awesome very informing about any changes and so forth .
Cons
pay
Ability to set my own work at home schedule
Virtual Teleservices Representative (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 3, 2015
Enjoyed learning about the different infomercial products through companion training modules and videos, which prepared members to professionally speak on specific products that customer calls in to inquire about.

I won a First Generation iPod (which I still use today) for being a top producer.

Took calls for the American Red Cross during Hurricane Katrina. This was a very heartfelt and moving time, where members helped families locate one another and reunite, while showing compassion for the loss that families suffered during this devastating time.
Pros
Freedom to work from home
Cons
Cattle call process to select your weekly schedule, hard to contact your manager if they worked on a different schedule than you
Work from home
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Redwood City CaliforniaSeptember 2, 2015
Good independent contracting company. unlimited earning potential lots of opportunities available. Must be a dedicated and punctual individual for this job. It can be stressful at times.
At home customer service phone rep
Independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2015
Direct response CSR agent responsible for taking orders from home office and providing information and taking orders via telephone for various products and service ranging from MetLife to the Nuwave Oven. Nothing hard about the job, no co-workers sine you work from home, most enjoyable is the ability to set your own schedule.
Pros
Working from home and setting your own schedule.
Cons
Too much down time.