LiveOps Employee Reviews

Good for a part-time job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 23, 2017
This job is working from home whenever you choose. You choose your own hours to work. When I was there it was .25 cents a minute. That amount can actually add up depends on how long you on a calls. Some call will be longer than others.
Pros
Work when you choose to work
Cons
no benefits
It is up to YOU
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2017
This is a self-paced platform that allows you to be in charge, and YOU ARE the determining factor on how far you will go and how much money you will or will not make.
Pros
Working from home
Horrible place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAMay 17, 2017
No structure, Poor training. Once i sat in front of my computer for 4 hours with no calls so i did not make a dime.you never actually SPEAK to someone from the company. It was just bad
Love working as Independent Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  At homeMay 16, 2017
I learned how to sell out of my home to customers and how to engage with clients as well. The management team made it very easy to do my job as i learned about new products each day. I am a go getter and work hard at what i do.
Pros
The flexibility
Cons
No cons
A fun job you can work from home!
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMay 15, 2017
My typical day would start by checking my post box for any Live Ops news or upcoming information I may need to know. I always check my schedule and do my invoicing when I start my day. I file all my paperwork while sitting right there taking calls. I navigate through the Live Ops system and take care of all my customers promptly!
Pros
At home Job
Cons
Paid twice a month
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 15, 2017
Loved working with different types of people on a daily basis and learning about new products. Enjoyed the opportunity to pick my own hours to work. Not hard work at all.
Pros
Availability
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours
Flexible Hours and Fun
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2017
I had a great time working for this company. It helped me continue building my skills and providing the best customer service. I am currently looking for full time work.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
not always busy
Great work from Home job.
Independant Contractor - Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 8, 2017
This is the best work from home agency out there.
Great lines of clients to service.
Sometimes not so easy to add additional lines to service due to client conflicts, but overall it's a great company!
Pros
Set your own hours. The more you work, the more you make!
Cons
Little support for the Independant Contractor.
Opportunity for Work from Home
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 4, 2017
I have worked in customer service for many years and been in management most of those. I was well known in the industry I worked in for leading the best customer support teams around. I have a degree in Business from a recognized school of business. I have a gift for dealing with people by remaining calm and cool while sincerely trying to help them--even the nastiest ones. I wanted to work from home and get out of the office rat race so I thought this would be a good fit. The way performance is rated is mostly a mystery to me. I can tell you that I am rated according to their system and auditors as a "bottom feeder." It really is just about reading a script not serving the customer with this company --so be prepared for that if you apply.
Pros
great flexibility and wide range of hours to work, nice staff to interact with for assistance and training
Cons
pay, number of hours available and poor coaching practices
sales
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeMay 4, 2017
Working for liveOps is great. It has a flexible schedule and I have learned a lot about sales and customer service. The only problem I have with it is not always as busy as I would like.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not always enough work
good as a part time employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 1, 2017
worked independently, not enough customers for full time employment though,, work in the comfort of your home. hours are flexible, have to have great internet service.
Pros
independant contractor
Cons
not enough hours for full time
requires a lot of talking
Independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 29, 2017
It is an independent contractor work at home job, so you have to make the proper deductions at tax time, so you wont have to pay too much in income tax. I feel you had to read too many upsells to customers that already did not want to purchase more than they called in for
Pros
working at home
Cons
requires too many upsells
Worked from home
Independent Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLApril 26, 2017
LiveOps was very interesting on a daily basis. You never knew what script you would have to sell to a customer every time the phone rang!
I learned how to close a hard sell and make many customers throughout the world happy.
The hardest part was securing hours during the day. When a schedule was released, the entire company was fighting for 30 minute blocks throughout the week.
I loved being able to work from home.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Scheduling was never consistent
Work from home
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 19, 2017
Log In took incoming from viewers who ordered products off the TV advertisement
how to talk to people all over US and Canada
connected with them by email however helpful
quiet my home
Irate customers
Talking to customers all US and Canada
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
dealing with irate customers
work place
Live Operator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 15, 2017
It is very nice to wake up and go to work in my comfy clothing and hot coffee. The hardest part is slow days in the early part of the week. Working from home also makes family life easier and healthier
Good company for spare money.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 31, 2017
Liveops is good company for those who need work at home jobs. From stay at home moms or dads, to students, to those with disabilities that would prevent them from leaving their homes can still make a good living.
Great Job!!
Ambassor Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXMarch 31, 2017
I work from home and I love this job. It gives me the flexibility to work my own hours and earn as much as I want!! This company has great coworkers and I want to let you know that LiveOps is great to its contractors!
Great place to start working form home
Virtual Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto CAMarch 30, 2017
Live Ops opened a lot of work from home doors for me. I learned a lot while working with them . You had to be able to think on your feet but will follow a script.
LiveOps is a good work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Martinsville, WVMarch 28, 2017
I worked with LiveOps for several months taking sales calls. I did enjoy the compensation received and I was able to make a full time job out of it. I recommend it to others looking to work in their own environment. The only thing is the training should be shown by someone already working there instead of learning all on your own.
Pros
Work when you want, able to work full time, great pay
Cons
Training isn't the best
Great company
CSR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 19, 2017
Liveops has a vibrant culture and new, focused leadership team. They offer a robust benefits package including health insurance on day one, matching 401k and generous time off policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.