LiveOps Employee Reviews

Great Work From Home Job
Remote Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAJanuary 2, 2017
I love the flexibility of live ops and helping customers that are in need of Triple A services. I do recommend this company.
Pros
Work from home
I love working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaDecember 30, 2016
I do claims and orders and roadside! I have learned allot of the different systems that are used. I was really challenging! We are like being self employed Working your own schedule. The hardest part of the job for AAA is finding other cars for the ones that broke down. I really enjoy helping people. Gives me an satisfaction of helping other people
LandLines Required
Work from home (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 28, 2016
In today's advanced technology, requirement of a landline is a tell-tell sign that this company s technologically behind.
Very easy going company to work for.
Claims Intake Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 21, 2016
The job I do for Live Ops is great. I love working for my client Allstate. The hardest part of the job is when you know someone is seriously hurt or their is a fatality and you have to ask them a series of questions at a time like that. I learn everyday how certain situation impact others. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am helping others and I try to keep them smiling or in good spirits while they are on the phone speaking to me.
Pros
Fleibility
Cons
more work hours
Good start up company but no career
Work from Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 12, 2016
Working as an independent contractor brings a lot of pros cons , I was able to work from the comfort of my own home which was a plus for me because my husband works a very strange schedule. but the company makes you upsell waayyyyyyy too much, and if you don't upsell the other offers even if the customer doesn't want to buy anything you get in trouble.
Pros
work from home
Cons
too many upsells
Make your own schedule and easy workload
CALL CENTER SALES REP (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2016
At LiveOps you make your own schedule and the tasks are never overwhelming or difficult. Great place to earn extra cash along with another source of income.
Survey
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 6, 2016
I like the company there is not any benefits. Answering inbound calls customer service and claims sales. I love the flexibility however I would like to be more stable in the environment
Great Job!
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 4, 2016
This company is great to work for because you get the chance of making a job work for you. The pay is good and what you make it.
Too many agents and not enough work
Benefit Enrollment Specialist (project) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2016
LiveOps you get paid when you speak. The ongoing problem with all of the programs is too many agents and not enough work.
Do this as a supplemental income not as primary income.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Not enough work
Flexible
Remote Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 2, 2016
Great work at home company. Very flexible. Great support. Training great as well. I would highly recommend for stay at home moms who would like extra funds.
Work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gray Court, SCNovember 30, 2016
I enjoy the job. Work from home and make my own hrs. No weekends meaning I have time to spend with my Family. Talking with people is always a pleasure.
Pros
work from home
Cons
low pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  HomeNovember 25, 2016
Work from home biz,.not job. Make your own schedule. Get out what you put into it. I loved it. I learned a great deal of. The only reason why I am not still doing it is my health
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Can be difficult
Flexible hours and great pay
Inbound Sales Professional and Tele-Greeter (Current Employee) –  Dawson, GANovember 16, 2016
Liveops has flexible hours, reasonable pay, and great support. Hard to do if not self-motivated. I enjoy talking to customers. The management is very supportive. No technical help inside the company. Co-workers are very inspiring and fun. Great environment for those choosing a work-at-home lifestyle.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good pay, good support management, great forum support for Liveops agents
Cons
Low call volume without warning, wordy scripts, no monthly sales report for comparing with other agents, repetitive selling, no technical support
3 Stars for a reason
Independent Contractor/Sales (Current Employee) –  Crooksville, OHNovember 11, 2016
The work life balance is great because with LiveOps you work from home, and set your own schedule. The pay is more to supplement income than to make a living. There is no room for advancement. When you Opt in to another company that contracts through LiveOps it can take months to hear back. The pay leaves much to be desired. When you have questions or need assistance f4om a supervisor the answer is always the same "Read your FAQs" there is no real assistance which makes learning and providing excellent customer service very hard.
Horrible
Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Nyack, NYNovember 7, 2016
The charge you in order to get a job with them and then terminate you before you start working. I was an Independent insurance agent.
My Skills
Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 5, 2016
I work from home for the last three jobs. I have 9 years experience in Customer Service positions. I consider myself to be able to handle anything that comes,up ,like being able to handle any situation with a good tone in my voice
great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Red wood city CANovember 3, 2016
Great job good service great time to get this job if you are a beginner or in college good benefits good job short hours and good marketing awareness
Pros
good breaks
Cons
not enough hours
Very fast paced at times
Remote Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 25, 2016
I take inbound calls and place orders for products sold on television or radios. Every day is different, people are sometimes difficult to understand.
Pros
working from home, save gas, money, energy.
Cons
Dealing with the public. So many different people
Self-employment with fleixiable schedual
Independent operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2016
live ops officer, a variety of businesses that you can become a part of to their independent contractor service which basically is inbound or outbound call center that you can do from home. Lightbox gives you this flexibility of setting your own schedule and working at your own pace. The part of the job that I enjoyed most was handling the customers over the phone and getting them to the right destination
Pros
. You can set your own schedule
Cons
. You had to work a lot of hours to make the money
I love liveops!!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE & SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2016
I have been working with them as an Independent Contractor since 2003 and I absolutely love being in control of my schedule. The call volume is back to back and I love the bi weekly direct deposit!
Pros
Work from Home, Set Own Schedule
Cons
Must pass credit and background check. Cannot have any debt over $10K

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.