LiveOps Employee Reviews

Good work from home
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 14, 2017
The pay was not the best, all training for the different programs all of the training was unpaid. the training and nesting periods were not long enough
Pros
flexible
Cons
unpaid training
Great Job
Customer Service / Sales Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 13, 2017
Great work from home position, work as many hours as you like, answered calls for different companies. Training is available at no charge. Commission pay was available for certain products sold.
Pros
working from home, make your own schedule
Cons
no healthcare, pay your own taxes
flexible stay at home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GANovember 7, 2017
Live Ops was a very flexible job, you could choose your hours and exchange your hours with another person if something in your life comes up. It's a good stay at home job for a student or single parent.
Pros
the hours are extremely flexible and convenient
Cons
Impossible to grab extra hours before everyone grabbed a significant amount.
Wonderful
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 23, 2017
A wonderful opportunity. Self Contract work. Good Companies to work for. Interesting work assignments. Upper Management very supportive and nice. .
Pros
Schedule Own hours
Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 16, 2017
It's an stay at home job where you make your own schedule and commit to. It goes off of 30 minute increments. It's very flexible and get paid per minute. It's a great job.
Flexible hrs and challenging customer service
Independent Contractor-Work-At-Home (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2017
Easy to reschedule obtained work hours if necessary
Overjoyed with helping customers with vehicle services(AAA)
Daily challenges-not boring
Geographical training excellent
Pros
Customer Satisfaction
Cons
Low pay by the minute
Will not recommend
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
It only pays .25/talk minute. I was making my stats for my sales then all of a sudden when the schedule rolls out I was not allowed to take as many hours as I was before. I asked for an explanation and could not get a straight answer. When I continued to ask what was going on, my emails did not get a response.
Good home based business opportunity.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lockhart, TXOctober 10, 2017
You were taking calls from various sources for direct sales companies and products. You scheduled your own hours every week and it was a very competitive environment because they always expected you to get the sale. Great tax write off because you got to claim a portion of your household expenses and costs for your income taxes at the end of the year.
Pros
Work at home environment, chose your own work schedule, easy once you have your selling skills down and in place. Various ways to advance.
Cons
High demand for closing the sale, a lot of training hours that you didn't get paid for.
productive
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 9, 2017
Make your own hours, very flexible schedule. Very good people to work with. Work from home. Have a life outside of your job. Take a vacation whenever you want
Pros
work from home
Cons
check varied
Remote home job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SCOctober 9, 2017
Liveops is a good company to work with. Some of the jobs are time sensitive requiring a fast pace resolution. Most jobs are paid by the talking minute instead of hourly. Still is a solid company to work for and with.

Want to know more about LiveOps?

Ask a question
Work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  HomeOctober 6, 2017
You work as an independent contractor. The calls routed to you depend on your past performance. Hours are flexible.
I work answering payroll questions. There is some trouble-shooting involved. You work with the client's site and access information for the caller.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No talk time = no money
What to expect
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  FLOctober 6, 2017
You make your own schedule, there are plenty of blocks for timing to choose from. Some areas pay more than others, It's ideal for income supplement. I wouldn't rely on it as a full-time job.
side money only!!!
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 4, 2017
LiveOps is a work from home position. The more you are certified for the more you can make.You can plan your schedule around your everyday life so that you can make time for you or your family. I wouldn't recommend this to be your sole income but pretty good side money.
Pros
alot of work for little pay
Cons
you can make your own schedule to fit your lifestyle
fast paced
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Home BasedOctober 1, 2017
sometimes slow and hours go fast but over all a good place to work. very strict on customer service relations, vigorous training with strict deadlines. one week paid training after 3 weeks
Pros
home based
Cons
hours go fast
Comfort of home
Independent Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Inman, SCOctober 1, 2017
I enjoy the work at Liveops it is in the comfort of my home. Anytime their is a problem I can email someone or call and within 24hrs I received a response.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
No pay raises
Too many upsells for Customers wanting main service
National Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2017
A typical day at work was pleasant for the most part. I learned how to upsell until you lost the original sell a customer called in for. Management couldn't understand a customer not wanting to buy additional products they had absolutely no interest in. The workplace culture was different depending upon which supervisor was giving the instructions for questions asked regarding company policy on some issues as they pertained to customer inquiries. The hardest part of the job was knowing a request for the product made the customer happy & had to be lost due to continued upselling & the hard push whether they liked it or not. The most enjoyable part was in meeting quotoas above what was expected.
Pros
Selection of time slots to be worked
Cons
Losing sales to serious customers due to outrageous upsells
Remote Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 25, 2017
Always lots of work to be had, schedules could be first come, first serve. Lot's of upselling. Have to renew contract every year. Maximum number of hours that can be worked weekly.
working from home
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2017
freedom,flexibility,motivated,self starter,more time for family matters
great company,great product to sale,easy up sell items,great customer service.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
like working on my own
Buisness Owner (Current Employee) –  Hazleton, PASeptember 14, 2017
I like being able to work on my own and make my own hours. They only bad thing really is they do not supply enough open hours to work and make decent money.
work from home independent contractor
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 7, 2017
Not the best place to work. I had to sit around waiting for the phone to ring. I was taking incoming calls. No room to move around in the company and no raises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.