LiveOps Employee Reviews in United States

Just Ok
Sales Agent/Escalations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2016
This was a nice job for what it was needed for a paycheck. This is a work from home job. I have nothing bad to say, no career advancement.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2016
a typical day at work consist of me answering inbound calls from customers who had just saw and ad on TV and are calling to inquire further information about the products.
great opportunity
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 13, 2016
LiveOps is a great company to work for. LiveOps is extremely flexible when it comes to creating a schedule but there are a lot of times when business at Liveops gets slow and that definitely affects your pay.
Pros
Scheduling Flexibility
Cons
business gets slow
Fun interesting enjoyable job
Independent Phone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Florissant, MOJanuary 11, 2016
A typical day would begins with around 20 calls per hour for around 4 hours back to back assisting customers with purchasing merchandise seen on different infomercials in a timely and friendly matter.
Pros
The comfort of working from home
Cons
Not enough hours
okay for an online job
INDEPENDENT CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 6, 2016
This was my first online job, I liked it for a short time because I was able to create my own schedule and determine how much I wanted to make. This job take a lot of self dedication to invest your time in researching the products and knowing about the product to land the sale.
Fun and flexible work place
Independent agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 28, 2015
Set up own schedule, able to work in the morning or late afternoon. While at work I'm connected to a chat room where I can converse with other liveops agents, share experiences and able to ask questions in separate room to supervisor present.
I am paid for time on call, but I'm able to increase my pay by offering other items included on the script as well as magazines.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the schedule flexibility and new product always being offered.
The hardest part was keeping up my rating because if I didn't work for a few days, my numbers would automatically go down.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay rate
Great Place to work Love working with the Children
Independent Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Garfield, OHDecember 8, 2015
Worked from home to quiet not fast paced enough for me. No room for growth not enough income to support family. I was an independent contractor no co-workers. Not a hard job slow incoming calls, Didn't have to commute
Pros
worked from home
Cons
No advancement
The convenience of having a home business
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GADecember 6, 2015
A Typical day started early. I was a stay home Mom and this was a home base business. I learned how to manage and se my schedule to fit my lifestyle. The hardest part of the job was keeping my kids quiet while I worked and making sure I was logged In for the my scheduled time. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting my own hours and earning a living staying at home.
Pros
Making my own schedule
Cons
Getting up at 3am in the morning.
Contracted
Independent Contractor, Work at Home (Former Employee) –  Work at Home via Redwood Shores, CANovember 30, 2015
You're an independent contractor with wages based on performance. Incoming calls for most TV commercials with scripts and very well laid out to follow.
Pros
You get back how much you put in
Cons
Learning about 2000+ products
Fun place to work
Virtual Home Based Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2015
Typical work day is handling calls you enjoy doing. You can make your own schedule and apply for many assignments you can. You are your own boss.
Pros
you can make your own schedule
Cons
short breaks
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 17, 2015
routine clerical and organizational tasks.organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments and support other staff.
Pros
hours
Cons
bad management
Working from Home
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Telecommuting - Work from HomeNovember 11, 2015
LiveOps is very flexible. I have the ability to work from home and make my own hours. There are many companies that you can work for. Each one pay a different amount. You get paid per minute.
Pros
Telecommuting, flexible schedule, healthcare
Cons
Commuting, non flexible schedule, paid per minute
Independent work
Independent Agent Services Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Dahlonega, GANovember 11, 2015
I enjoyed setting my own hours, however it would have been nice to have had a hourly pay as apposed to per talk minute. Selling over the phone is more difficult then selling face to face. it is all about tone and inflection.
Pros
work at home. flexible hours
Cons
pay and no advancement
Great to work from home!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sugarcreek, OHNovember 9, 2015
I loved working with Liveops because it was truly rewarding to work whenever you want. It is nice to be able to work as much or as little as you want. I love that I can work in my pajamas in the comfort of my own home.
Worst Customer Service in the Industry Hands Down
Miserable (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2015
This company has the worst customer service in the industry, hands down. Can't talk to anyone, chat never available, when you do get a hold of them they don't know what their talking about. A monkey could work for this company and do better.
Pros
You get to not do you job
Cons
They don't know the concept of customer service
Very Unprofessional company who does not want you to make a living
Insurance Sales and claims representative (Former Employee) –  Work from HomOctober 28, 2015
Liveops management is very unprofessional. They hide behind emails and when you send them simple questions related to anything, it take days, maybe weeks for them to answer, yet when they do, it has nothing to do with your question.

They retaliate towards you if you voice concerns about how they audit your calls.

This company really to a new business model and to get professional people to run this organization.

You can work for years with them and never get a pay increase. it's strictly for extra income, you cannot make a living off of this.
Great company
Insurance claims (Current Employee) –  homeOctober 16, 2015
I started at liveops in june 2015. I love the flexibility that they offer and the different opportunities that are available.
Pros
opportunities and flexibility
Excellent Flexibility
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CAOctober 2, 2015
I have enjoyed my years at Liveops and believe the company can be great again. In recent years it has become much harder to get the hours needed to actually make a living but if you are looking to make a little money on the side and with a flexible schedule, this is a good choice.
Pros
set your own schedule, work from home
Cons
its impossible to get few hours together in a single day, the new "grading" system is difficult to achieve great scores which decreases calls, which decreases pay
Great balance between professional life and home life.
Independent Agent (Former Employee) –  Pineville, KYSeptember 24, 2015
I learned about various products and sold them to customers. The balance between your professional and personal life is great as you can make your own schedule, but at times the call flow is very low resulting in less pay.
Independent Sub Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in USSeptember 21, 2015
I worked independently with this company as a work at home agent for over 7 years. I enjoyed being my own boss, scheduling my own shifts, quality control, problem solving and providing the best customer service possible. I would highly recommend doing this type of work for those that are retired, disabled, and veterans. There are many different opportunities such as outbound and inbound so you can break up the monotony and also seasonal work as well.
Pros
no boss to answer to
Cons
there are times there is lack of call volume