LiveOps Employee Reviews in United States

Worst Customer Service in the Industry Hands Down
Miserable (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2015
This company has the worst customer service in the industry, hands down. Can't talk to anyone, chat never available, when you do get a hold of them they don't know what their talking about. A monkey could work for this company and do better.
Pros
You get to not do you job
Cons
They don't know the concept of customer service
Very Unprofessional company who does not want you to make a living
Insurance Sales and claims representative (Former Employee) –  Work from HomOctober 28, 2015
Liveops management is very unprofessional. They hide behind emails and when you send them simple questions related to anything, it take days, maybe weeks for them to answer, yet when they do, it has nothing to do with your question.

They retaliate towards you if you voice concerns about how they audit your calls.

This company really to a new business model and to get professional people to run this organization.

You can work for years with them and never get a pay increase. it's strictly for extra income, you cannot make a living off of this.
Great company
Insurance claims (Current Employee) –  homeOctober 16, 2015
I started at liveops in june 2015. I love the flexibility that they offer and the different opportunities that are available.
Pros
opportunities and flexibility
Excellent Flexibility
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CAOctober 2, 2015
I have enjoyed my years at Liveops and believe the company can be great again. In recent years it has become much harder to get the hours needed to actually make a living but if you are looking to make a little money on the side and with a flexible schedule, this is a good choice.
Pros
set your own schedule, work from home
Cons
its impossible to get few hours together in a single day, the new "grading" system is difficult to achieve great scores which decreases calls, which decreases pay
Great balance between professional life and home life.
Independent Agent (Former Employee) –  Pineville, KYSeptember 24, 2015
I learned about various products and sold them to customers. The balance between your professional and personal life is great as you can make your own schedule, but at times the call flow is very low resulting in less pay.
Independent Sub Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in USSeptember 21, 2015
I worked independently with this company as a work at home agent for over 7 years. I enjoyed being my own boss, scheduling my own shifts, quality control, problem solving and providing the best customer service possible. I would highly recommend doing this type of work for those that are retired, disabled, and veterans. There are many different opportunities such as outbound and inbound so you can break up the monotony and also seasonal work as well.
Pros
no boss to answer to
Cons
there are times there is lack of call volume
Work from home
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland TNSeptember 18, 2015
Your own boss, work from home, flexible hours, buy your own equipment, great if you don't have kids home when you work, Sell products, earn commission
Working from home
Independent Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Big Sandy, TXSeptember 17, 2015
A typical day involved signing in from home to take inbound calls for various products and services. I learned how to handle high call volumes as well as deescalate calls that involved irate customers. Management was great when needed and there were opportunities to connect with other customer services representatives when call volumes were low. The hardest part of the job was losing sales due to long scripts that had to be read and locking in a schedule that sometimes felt like the demolition derby as you were competing with representatives nationwide. The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence in that I worked from home and made my own schedule.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Schedules not guaranteed
Probably one of my favorite jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  west berlin. njSeptember 13, 2015
This was a home-based business where I was my own boss. I chose what days I wanted to work and the hours. My breaks depended on when my shifts ended which is great, because it gave me time to do other stuff that i wanted to do. The time i spent working did however cut into my personal life and since my pay depended on how long i spent on the phone ( with phone time not being very long itself) it seemed as though I was working long hours with nothing much to show for it. Despite that, if I ever had the chance, I'd definitely do the job again.
Great work at home job to have
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work from homeSeptember 13, 2015
LiveOps and Arise are two wonderful companies to work threw if you are a person that likes working from home or if you were laid-off. Within both companies, you will work with various of companies like AT&T, Sprint, Meaningful Beauty and the list goes on. I love helping people and getting their issues resolved, rather it's placing an order or trying to resolve and issue about their order. Working with LiveOps & Arise, you do get the opportunity to get discounts for different products. There are no co-workers, you don't have to worry about traveling to work or buying special work clothes.
Pros
Flexible hours full-time or part-time.
Cons
No medical, vision or dental insurance
liveops
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  redwood city caSeptember 7, 2015
i love this company its a very good company to work for pay is not as much as it should be though it is a good learning experience and the customer service is awesome very informing about any changes and so forth .
Cons
pay
Ability to set my own work at home schedule
Virtual Teleservices Representative (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 3, 2015
Enjoyed learning about the different infomercial products through companion training modules and videos, which prepared members to professionally speak on specific products that customer calls in to inquire about.

I won a First Generation iPod (which I still use today) for being a top producer.

Took calls for the American Red Cross during Hurricane Katrina. This was a very heartfelt and moving time, where members helped families locate one another and reunite, while showing compassion for the loss that families suffered during this devastating time.
Pros
Freedom to work from home
Cons
Cattle call process to select your weekly schedule, hard to contact your manager if they worked on a different schedule than you
Work from home
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Redwood City CaliforniaSeptember 2, 2015
Good independent contracting company. unlimited earning potential lots of opportunities available. Must be a dedicated and punctual individual for this job. It can be stressful at times.
At home customer service phone rep
Independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2015
Direct response CSR agent responsible for taking orders from home office and providing information and taking orders via telephone for various products and service ranging from MetLife to the Nuwave Oven. Nothing hard about the job, no co-workers sine you work from home, most enjoyable is the ability to set your own schedule.
Pros
Working from home and setting your own schedule.
Cons
Too much down time.
Good Home Based Business
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 24, 2015
Received either inbound or out bound calls from customers responding to television and radio opportunities. As an Independent Contractor I provided a high level of live operator services to the clients of Liveops. Support from management teams were in placed to help if needed. Hardest part of job was getting enough hours sometimes.
Pros
Good work from home job
Cons
Sometimes it was hard getting the amount of hours I wanted
too many agents
Livops Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Grafton, ohioAugust 20, 2015
With this company you sold ins or sold products that people saw on tv. There was a lot of upsell. It was very hard to get a schedule.
Pros
Worked from home office
Cons
very hard to schedule
Your are in charge on your hours.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Home BasedAugust 9, 2015
Working this job was what you signed up for, you make your hours once you finish you are done for the day. I wanted to be more in contact with people so I lost interest.
Pros
Great being able to schedule your own hours
Cons
Rude customers
Dont care for the change
Customer Service Virtual Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Redwood, CaAugust 5, 2015
I don't care for the company as much I use too. Not as many clients as before all the changing with the new CEO. So this is how I feel about the company
Some time I enjoyed and sometime it wasn't as enjoyable. .
Virtual Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
This job was ok, it had to do with inbound calls in relation to infomercial that was seen on TV. I didn't like it when we had to convince the customer, that their baby could read at such an early age.
Extremely productive with all necessary software tools.
Registration Agent (Former Employee) –  Palto Alto CAJuly 22, 2015
Interact with Patience, very fulfilling and fun. Very necessary for patience to have the Humira discount card to be able to afford the prescription. Also, needing guidance to navigate what process to follow in order to acquire the card. And, of course, offer additional services that patience may need (Sharps Container, Travel Kits, DVD instructions to use the Pen and Syringe) that come with prescription.
Pros
Bonus Incentives
Cons
Un fair feedback on phone performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.