LiveOps Employee Reviews

Great Job!
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 4, 2016
This company is great to work for because you get the chance of making a job work for you. The pay is good and what you make it.
Too many agents and not enough work
Benefit Enrollment Specialist (project) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2016
LiveOps you get paid when you speak. The ongoing problem with all of the programs is too many agents and not enough work.
Do this as a supplemental income not as primary income.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Not enough work
Flexible
Remote Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 2, 2016
Great work at home company. Very flexible. Great support. Training great as well. I would highly recommend for stay at home moms who would like extra funds.
Work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gray Court, SCNovember 30, 2016
I enjoy the job. Work from home and make my own hrs. No weekends meaning I have time to spend with my Family. Talking with people is always a pleasure.
Pros
work from home
Cons
low pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  HomeNovember 25, 2016
Work from home biz,.not job. Make your own schedule. Get out what you put into it. I loved it. I learned a great deal of. The only reason why I am not still doing it is my health
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Can be difficult
Flexible hours and great pay
Inbound Sales Professional and Tele-Greeter (Current Employee) –  Dawson, GANovember 16, 2016
Liveops has flexible hours, reasonable pay, and great support. Hard to do if not self-motivated. I enjoy talking to customers. The management is very supportive. No technical help inside the company. Co-workers are very inspiring and fun. Great environment for those choosing a work-at-home lifestyle.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good pay, good support management, great forum support for Liveops agents
Cons
Low call volume without warning, wordy scripts, no monthly sales report for comparing with other agents, repetitive selling, no technical support
3 Stars for a reason
Independent Contractor/Sales (Current Employee) –  Crooksville, OHNovember 11, 2016
The work life balance is great because with LiveOps you work from home, and set your own schedule. The pay is more to supplement income than to make a living. There is no room for advancement. When you Opt in to another company that contracts through LiveOps it can take months to hear back. The pay leaves much to be desired. When you have questions or need assistance f4om a supervisor the answer is always the same "Read your FAQs" there is no real assistance which makes learning and providing excellent customer service very hard.
Horrible
Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Nyack, NYNovember 7, 2016
The charge you in order to get a job with them and then terminate you before you start working. I was an Independent insurance agent.
My Skills
Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 5, 2016
I work from home for the last three jobs. I have 9 years experience in Customer Service positions. I consider myself to be able to handle anything that comes,up ,like being able to handle any situation with a good tone in my voice
great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Red wood city CANovember 3, 2016
Great job good service great time to get this job if you are a beginner or in college good benefits good job short hours and good marketing awareness
Pros
good breaks
Cons
not enough hours
Very fast paced at times
Remote Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 25, 2016
I take inbound calls and place orders for products sold on television or radios. Every day is different, people are sometimes difficult to understand.
Pros
working from home, save gas, money, energy.
Cons
Dealing with the public. So many different people
Self-employment with fleixiable schedual
Independent operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2016
live ops officer, a variety of businesses that you can become a part of to their independent contractor service which basically is inbound or outbound call center that you can do from home. Lightbox gives you this flexibility of setting your own schedule and working at your own pace. The part of the job that I enjoyed most was handling the customers over the phone and getting them to the right destination
Pros
. You can set your own schedule
Cons
. You had to work a lot of hours to make the money
I love liveops!!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE & SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2016
I have been working with them as an Independent Contractor since 2003 and I absolutely love being in control of my schedule. The call volume is back to back and I love the bi weekly direct deposit!
Pros
Work from Home, Set Own Schedule
Cons
Must pass credit and background check. Cannot have any debt over $10K
Productive and fun place to work
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 27, 2016
Great company always was focused on training. Specialized in the health industry taught me much about how my own healthcare worked and didn't work
Pros
Constant training, keep employees involved
Cons
Short break, only thirty minutes for working over 8
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Glenwood, MNAugust 24, 2016
great part time work, you make your hours and your paycheck, you are also your own,IT department must be a self motivator to succeed. but great part time work.
Pros
flex shech
Cons
independant consultant
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 22, 2016
Love to have the option to work from home. Company is great and you are able to make your own schedule. Good company to work for.
The most fun I've had in balancing family and work!
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNAugust 3, 2016
As an independent contractor, managing my schedule was the easy part! I was able to be with my family when they needed me, and if free time came available, I could claim extra hours for my schedule. It's an amazing way to talk with new people, and still be readily available for your loved ones.
Pros
Working from home, flexible schedule
Cons
May incur some slight costs to get up to company compliance requirements.
Wonderful company to work for. It is my business, I can make as little or as much as I want.
INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 22, 2016
Being motivated with little supervision. A great place to learn and make a living. The administration is always providing opportunities to make more money.
Pros
Self employed opportunity
Cons
few computer glitches, but resolved quickly
They will make you a ROBOT...or BULLSeye--come for you
CSR (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 19, 2016
I worked for LiveOps for a little over two years. I must admit, at first it was quite nice. I worked the Sales lines. But as soon as I tried to expand--not even advance, and try a new program I met a monster. The requirements were ridiculous. QA would count off for details like 'how many times you said the customer's name'.

I was not used to that. But instead of allowing me to refresh through training courses or coaching, LiveOps would basically "play" on my phone ALL DAY pretending to be a customer, asking off-the-wall 'set-up' questions that required you to open a ticket you were no longer supposed to open without permission. Then when you ask permission they are conveniently too busy to reply in a timely manner...leaving you stuck with the dilemma of a mark for transferring the call or keeping the client on the line too long.

'Real' customers complimented me--when I got them on the phone. That was more and more rare before they had enough QA issues racked up to kick me off the line.

So...be advised...THEY WILL TEST AND TEST AND TEST YOU....stay on point if you want to stay. Get ready to be a robot e v e r y day!

...I mean really...It is not enough to provide excellent customer service (which I KNOW I did and DO regardless)."Be Sure To State The Customer's Name Three Times During The Call AND Upon Closing The Call"..."Restate The Customer's Concern or Question and Wait For Confirmation From The Customer"...no matter if it is someone you just talked to a few minutes ago.

I just wanted to vent...lol. I really did love my job there, but I felt they targeted
  more... me. To this day, I wish I knew the real reason why. Seriously...kma LiveOps.

KJS
Pros
Flexible & Supportive
Cons
Petty & Unscrupulous
They were alright to deal with
Independant Contractor (Current Employee) –  My home in Middletown PaJune 30, 2016
They didn't pay very well and nothing was permanent and they had no work at home jobs available. When I was in a car accident and was very badly injured they did not want to work with me and the business did as they wanted me to come on permanent. Any time I called for something I would receive a voicemail and hardly never a call back. Also I didn't like how the group that was hired with me the manager talked about other employees in the group to others and this should be confidential and another employee should not be talked about to another employee by a manager or recruiter.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
terrible managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.