LIVHOME Employee Reviews

The company is good to work for but your job is not secured
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2016
The managers are really good and caring. They will contact you once they have a new case and describe the case to you and then ask you if you are interested in doing it. If its something you can do, you can accept it ansd work with the client as lomg as the the service last.
Was able to study for class when wasn't helping client
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 10, 2016
I would make dinner for clients
Make sure the clients take their medicine.
Helped bath the clients as needed.
Done house work as needed.
Took vitals as needed.
Not the same company as before
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 18, 2016
When I started the previous CEO was so nice, this one only cares for the money. No bonuses like before very rude employees.
Productive and Structured, Great Benefits
Staffing Coordinator, Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 25, 2016
8am-5pm
HealthCare Staffing
Modern Technology in Healthcare
weekdays and some weekend work
must be advanced with Healthcare knowledge and employment
Care Managers On Site and visit off site
Corporate is in Los Angeles
Pros
Free lunches
good job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 16, 2016
an enjoyable experience working here , staff is great , organized and easy to get in contact with. flexible schedule, would recommend to others.
Pros
caring for people
Cons
traveling
I love my job-working with the elderly is very important to me, and LivHOME allowed me to shine through doing so.
Care Manager Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Great company, lot's of potential to grow. Co-workers were wonderful and is very much a team setting. The E.D.is very supportive and energetic---the hardest part of work is probably dealing with the on-call hours, it can become very time consuming, but time management is key.
Nice wotk place. Get along with client very well
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CANovember 1, 2015
The office is in contact with me weeklt to conferm shifts and check up on me to make everything is going smoothly. ommunication is very important.
Pros
Great work place
Overall great place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 2, 2015
Higher management was great. Multiple offices but the one I was at the ED was very helpful and understanding. Fellow co-workers were great to work with. Downside is having to work outside of the normal 9 to 5.
Cons
On-Call
An Excellent opportunity to meet and help people.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Skokie, ILAugust 26, 2015
I walked through my clients' door every morning/evening with a smile and a upbeat attitude. Assisted clients with their daily living activities. I quickly learned that I had to be willing to adjust to changes/new developments on a daily basis. On rare occasions, I would meet another care giver concerning new developments and management via telephone conversations but most of my interactions/ conversations were with my clients. The hardest part of my job was watching a terminally ill client die but you learn to push the feeling of helplessness aside because the priority is to be there for them and make them as comfortable as possible while he/she goes through their transition. In hindsight, that becomes the most enjoyable part of the job. Knowing that you could be there to help, to comfort, encourage them with a smile and and upbeat attitude, share in the childhood memories and form an indescribable bond with your client, their friends and love ones -- is absolutely priceless.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner
Cons
Health/dental plans
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 2, 2015
LivHOME is a good company to work for. Staff and management are very supportive. They offer a lot of learning opportunities. The hardest part of the job is when your client passes away. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to meet and help elderly people.
Pros
Supportive staff
Cons
Benifits could be better.

Want to know more about LIVHOME?

Ask a question
fun workplace
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 24, 2015
most enjoyable would be the clients and employee incentives that the company offers along with training.
i have learned to deal with the different personalities of my clients and their family members
Save work plave
HHA (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 22, 2015
i work at this company for a yeah and have had two different client . the first was full time 8 hours a day four day a week. and the second only 5 hour hours a day 3 days a week with changes that occur with starting time every day . last minutes notification about the time and days changes and no holiday pay or vacation pay.
Pros
free Christmas parties
Cons
not enough hours and lack of stady schedule
Professionally Lead Company
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAApril 14, 2015
As a care manager with LivHome every day can be different from the last. Whether its putting together care plans and clinical notes, to home visits with clients and staff, to doctors visits, and family meetings.

Every day came with new challenges and rewards, always in a situation to help others, problem solve, and do your best.

Colleagues were always supportive and encouraging, working as a team with similar goals and outcomes.

Very supportive management, wanting employees to succeed, gain knowledge, and be in a comfortable, happy roe.
it was good while it lasted
Caregiver/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 16, 2015
You have to pretend to be "friends" with the office managers in order to get any assignments otherwise your left with nothing at all.
besides that I got to work with wonderful clients!
nice place to work
Companion Home Heath Aide (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 28, 2014
Staff was very compassion with clients and workers

co-workers was compassionate with clients worked well together

clients where taken well care of
Pros
lived in/ client and family provied food and room of my own to sleep in
Cons
no health insurance
Great owner, but no growth or good pay
PA MA (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 16, 2014
The owner is great as a person.But, they are willing to try and make their employees work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. That is no exaggeration. They get bothered when you would like to spend time with your family and have a day off or two. They have 24 hour shifts and take full advantage of them and you. The pay is not great. If, you ask for a rais after a year, they will give you a small rais for the one client then send you to other clients at the same pay you were getting before with out informing of doing so.
Pros
Can get over time when ever you would like
Cons
Exspect you to do over time all of the time
productive work place great employees
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 14, 2014
A typical work day at work was caring for the elderly I learned a lot especially dealing with elder adults with some type of disability I now understand that not all of them a mean and uneasy I realize that some of them have issue that they cant control. The hardest part of my job was seeing some of the coworkers take advantage of them by stealing from them or using them. The most enjoyable part about the job was having the conversation with them about there past.
Pros
rewarded for work skills
Cons
not being able to take breaks due to use not being able to leave the clients
Productive enviroment great company to work for.
Caregiver/ Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILJuly 13, 2014
I enjoyed caring for the elderly in their homes. I enjoyed helping people.
good company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  riverside, caJune 24, 2014
very flexible schedules, nice patients to work with, excellent stepping stone for the medical feild
Typical Day at Work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMarch 20, 2014
A typical day at work includes helping client get ready in the morning. Assisting my client with ADLs is sometimes needed by client. Mostly being a companion for the client. Knowing that im making a difference makes my job enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIVHOME. Our community is ready to answer.