LIVHOME Employee Reviews

great place to work
Life Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MASeptember 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at Livhome. It saddened me when the company decided to close its East Coast operations. I had formed great bonds with the clients and the employees.
Good Place to work
Care consultant (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILJuly 19, 2017
Small office with caring people who enjoy what they do. Great place to work with flexible boss and support from leadership. CEO just changed over though and the company is struggling overall
its ok
Ca, Geriatric Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 25, 2017
Ok I guess , it pays the bills. this company has the potential to be great but management is horrible. The woman in the office are very vindictive if you ever refuse a last minute assignment then they make sure you sit at home just to teach you a lesson.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Management is Horrible
nice people to work for
Private care assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2017
I have worked for live home for 3years and I will say this they are some wonderful people and i would refer anyone to this company.
And the most important thing about the job and the most enjoyable is to see the client happy and healthy.
Pros
they have nice employee bonose parties
Cons
for me not enough hours.
Its a great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMarch 21, 2017
If you are working with the right person, the person who is assigning you to the client, it becomes a 3 way street from the company to the caregiver and the client to ensure that they are compatible.

Communication is key in finding the right caregiver for the client. Because its important that the client is happy and feels safe with whom the company sends out.
Pros
Working with the client.
Cons
Not being able to accept certain assignments
Productive and fun experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 17, 2016
Managed reception area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Managed an important last minute project and added to the success considerably by providing needed clerical support. Supported and handled all ad hoc projects, as needed. Reduced call processing time by three minutes on average through implementation of a speedy and semi-automated call forwarding mechanism. Made copies, sent faxes and handled all outgoing correspondence.
Pros
Good Envirorment
Cons
Temparory
The company is good to work for but your job is not secured
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2016
The managers are really good and caring. They will contact you once they have a new case and describe the case to you and then ask you if you are interested in doing it. If its something you can do, you can accept it ansd work with the client as lomg as the the service last.
Was able to study for class when wasn't helping client
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 10, 2016
I would make dinner for clients
Make sure the clients take their medicine.
Helped bath the clients as needed.
Done house work as needed.
Took vitals as needed.
Not the same company as before
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 18, 2016
When I started the previous CEO was so nice, this one only cares for the money. No bonuses like before very rude employees.
Productive and Structured, Great Benefits
Staffing Coordinator, Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 25, 2016
8am-5pm
HealthCare Staffing
Modern Technology in Healthcare
weekdays and some weekend work
must be advanced with Healthcare knowledge and employment
Care Managers On Site and visit off site
Corporate is in Los Angeles
Pros
Free lunches
good job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 16, 2016
an enjoyable experience working here , staff is great , organized and easy to get in contact with. flexible schedule, would recommend to others.
Pros
caring for people
Cons
traveling
I love my job-working with the elderly is very important to me, and LivHOME allowed me to shine through doing so.
Care Manager Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Great company, lot's of potential to grow. Co-workers were wonderful and is very much a team setting. The E.D.is very supportive and energetic---the hardest part of work is probably dealing with the on-call hours, it can become very time consuming, but time management is key.
Nice wotk place. Get along with client very well
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CANovember 1, 2015
The office is in contact with me weeklt to conferm shifts and check up on me to make everything is going smoothly. ommunication is very important.
Pros
Great work place
Overall great place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 2, 2015
Higher management was great. Multiple offices but the one I was at the ED was very helpful and understanding. Fellow co-workers were great to work with. Downside is having to work outside of the normal 9 to 5.
Cons
On-Call
An Excellent opportunity to meet and help people.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Skokie, ILAugust 26, 2015
I walked through my clients' door every morning/evening with a smile and a upbeat attitude. Assisted clients with their daily living activities. I quickly learned that I had to be willing to adjust to changes/new developments on a daily basis. On rare occasions, I would meet another care giver concerning new developments and management via telephone conversations but most of my interactions/ conversations were with my clients. The hardest part of my job was watching a terminally ill client die but you learn to push the feeling of helplessness aside because the priority is to be there for them and make them as comfortable as possible while he/she goes through their transition. In hindsight, that becomes the most enjoyable part of the job. Knowing that you could be there to help, to comfort, encourage them with a smile and and upbeat attitude, share in the childhood memories and form an indescribable bond with your client, their friends and love ones -- is absolutely priceless.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner
Cons
Health/dental plans
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 2, 2015
LivHOME is a good company to work for. Staff and management are very supportive. They offer a lot of learning opportunities. The hardest part of the job is when your client passes away. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to meet and help elderly people.
Pros
Supportive staff
Cons
Benifits could be better.
fun workplace
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 24, 2015
most enjoyable would be the clients and employee incentives that the company offers along with training.
i have learned to deal with the different personalities of my clients and their family members
Save work plave
HHA (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 22, 2015
i work at this company for a yeah and have had two different client . the first was full time 8 hours a day four day a week. and the second only 5 hour hours a day 3 days a week with changes that occur with starting time every day . last minutes notification about the time and days changes and no holiday pay or vacation pay.
Pros
free Christmas parties
Cons
not enough hours and lack of stady schedule
Professionally Lead Company
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAApril 14, 2015
As a care manager with LivHome every day can be different from the last. Whether its putting together care plans and clinical notes, to home visits with clients and staff, to doctors visits, and family meetings.

Every day came with new challenges and rewards, always in a situation to help others, problem solve, and do your best.

Colleagues were always supportive and encouraging, working as a team with similar goals and outcomes.

Very supportive management, wanting employees to succeed, gain knowledge, and be in a comfortable, happy roe.
it was good while it lasted
Caregiver/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 16, 2015
You have to pretend to be "friends" with the office managers in order to get any assignments otherwise your left with nothing at all.
besides that I got to work with wonderful clients!