Living Resources Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
learned alot
Day community opportunities (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 25, 2017
this job was always on the go. and it very hard for me to get there once the CDTA stop going pass the job. overall it was a good experience. working with people that have disability was a great eye opener. the hardest thing about this job was picking everyone up and being at our first site by 9:00 am.
Worst place I've ever worked
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 26, 2017
This is the worst place I've ever worked. Horrible management. Completely disorganized with zero leadership. Nurses are not valued but expected to work around the clock with no pay and no support.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Everything else
A nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 14, 2017
This is a place where you can truly make a difference in the people's lives that you work with. Great co-workers and supportive management. Learned a lot of great skills in case management.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Not the greatest pay
Flexible schedule and understanding management
Community Facilitator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 6, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. They allowed me to have a very flexible schedule. They truly care about the consumers and the services and support they give. The upper management is flexible and understanding. Because of the flexible schedule, it allowed me to work around my schooling and supported me while taking classes. I would highly recommend this company. They are cool to work for!
Working at Living Resources
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  DCOP ion SchenectadyDecember 1, 2015
Working with the consumers is WONDERFUL!!!!! but Upper Management sucks! Watch your back Makes it not worth the depression it give you. Upper management likes to retaliate when issues are brought to their attention.
Pros
Consumers
Cons
Upper Management

Want to know more about Living Resources Inc?

Ask a question