LK JORDAN & ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Great place to find temp and permanent positions.
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMarch 15, 2014
Pros: option to choose a job of my liking.
Cons: finding a good job but a short amount of time.
I learned a lot working for this company. I got to work for different employers and decide which ones I liked or disliked. I was able to find good jobs and got hired on to a couple through this temp company. I learned new job skills and met so many new people. I also achieved great communication skills and work skills. The best part of working for this company was being able to choose a job that I like.
A productive and fun place to work at.
PRODUCTION SCHEDULER/PLANNER (Current Employee), On StaplesFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: long lunches
Cons: no health care available, contract
Everyday we get new incoming orders that need to be scheduled for build. My co-workers are a blast to work with we all get along and help each other out.
fun place to work
tech /vac operator (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 28, 2013
excellent company great benefits and and great coworkers you work hand in hand with the public and get to go many great places an eplore new hieghts and no day is ever the same
I am very happy to work with this company.
LVN (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 12, 2012
Pros: from my first day in houston, tx this company has been supportive in helping me be employed.
There is no "typical day" at work as my assignments vary. I have worked in clinical settings as well as aboard a docked ship giving vaccinations to the personnel. (This is also one of my most enjoyable part of the job which also included my first helicopter ride.) I haven't experienced any "hardest part" of the job.I am able to chose assignments that interest me.