Llanfair Retirement Community Employee Reviews in United States

CDL Driver
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 8, 2016
The work is very easy but the management is very unorganized. Management does not communicate with transportation which under environmental services. The company has a do as I say not as I do mentality.
Pros
The do give you free lunch
Cons
Unorganized
It was a loving environment.
Culinary Server (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 19, 2015
I worked in a great team and learned how working together could get the job done fast. The most enjoyable part about the job was seeing all of the resident's happy faces.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
RN Charge Nurse/ Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Overall it is a great place to work and even a better place to be a patient. They truly believe in their mission and advocate for the patients.
A good place to work good .bendfits
Environmental services Aide (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 28, 2012
everyone always say good morning to u with a smile.
you always leamed something from the Residents knowledge.
management is always there to listening and to respond to any problem you may have. my co-workeers is right there at all times to
help u we work as a team.the hardest part about my job is when a resident.(pass away). when the day is over u know and feel that u gave 100% and they appreciate that. also we have a very good activity department. they also let the employees join in the activity if we wont to and must of the time we do.
Pros
free lunch, free wellness center .free on the job training.
Cons
we have a awesone wellness center. they pay u to keep healthy and to work out.
In the beginning was a creative workplace and fun, the Residents were always great, the staff put together a huge production Christmas variety show.
RN Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 23, 2012
When I accepted the position at Llanfair I was asked to "bring them into the 20th century" which I did. I was only the second DON in their history. So was difficult at first with new ideas. But persevered and encouraged dialogue, we worked hard but also had fun. I too worked the floor in a pinch, something no one expected, so was good. Then the Executive Director that hired me stepped down and a new one took his place, no one could work with her,was very stressful. I enjoyed working for such a large supportive corporate company. There was always a resource person available. I learned to be very self reliant, that I can do anything that is asked of me. I worked with very talented nurses, some are still there and I see them when I am in the facility to admit to the program I now work with, hospice.
Pros
free lunches, very suportive, creative work environment in the beginning. we had our own stna training program, great nursing and ancillary staff.
Cons
new executive director that was a tyrant and eliminated many staff in her regime, i volunteered to resign as i knew she wanted a new director of nursing, was a very unpleasant experience.
Assist residents
State Tested Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 6, 2012
Help residents get dressed in the morning; also make sure that the residents are turned every q 2hrs as needed and also help with bathing the residents and making sure that beds are made and that residents ted holes are put on and also make sure that there incontinent paid are changed every 2 hours as needed.
Pros
free lunch