Llanfair Retirement Community

Llanfair Retirement Community Employer Reviews

A good place to work good .bendfits
Environmental services Aide (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 28, 2012
Pros: free lunch, free wellness center .free on the job training.
Cons: we have a awesone wellness center. they pay u to keep healthy and to work out.
everyone always say good morning to u with a smile.
you always leamed something from the Residents knowledge.
management is always there to listening and to respond to any problem you may have. my co-workeers is right there at all times to
help u we work as a team.the hardest part about my job is when a resident.(pass away). when the day is over u know – more... and feel that u gave 100% and they appreciate that. also we have a very good activity department. they also let the employees join in the activity if we wont to and must of the time we do. – less
In the beginning was a creative workplace and fun, the Residents were always great, the staff put together a huge production Christmas variety show.
RN Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches, very suportive, creative work environment in the beginning. we had our own stna training program, great nursing and ancillary staff.
Cons: new executive director that was a tyrant and eliminated many staff in her regime, i volunteered to resign as i knew she wanted a new director of nursing, was a very unpleasant experience.
When I accepted the position at Llanfair I was asked to "bring them into the 20th century" which I did. I was only the second DON in their history. So was difficult at first with new ideas. But persevered and encouraged dialogue, we worked hard but also had fun. I too worked the floor in a pinch, something no one expected, so was good. Then the Executive – more... Director that hired me stepped down and a new one took his place, no one could work with her,was very stressful. I enjoyed working for such a large supportive corporate company. There was always a resource person available. I learned to be very self reliant, that I can do anything that is asked of me. I worked with very talented nurses, some are still there and I see them when I am in the facility to admit to the program I now work with, hospice. – less
Assist residents
State Tested Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 6, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Help residents get dressed in the morning; also make sure that the residents are turned every q 2hrs as needed and also help with bathing the residents and making sure that beds are made and that residents ted holes are put on and also make sure that there incontinent paid are changed every 2 hours as needed.