LLANO LOGISTICS Employee Reviews

Long hours, for low pay
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 15, 2017
Hard work, with little pay for what you are required to do. Lots of turnover. Long odd hours. Management is terrible, Once you are there for 3 years you reach max pay.
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
Long hours with little pay
Fast Paced Hot Environment
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 25, 2017
Long, Tiring workdays but the paychecks were always good. Hardest part of the job would be keeping the aisles clean & I learned how to use an electric pallet jack
The good thing about working here is pay
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 23, 2017
Typical day at work is frustrating and strenuous long days
I learned to be more mentally strong
The management is ok
Work culture sucks
The hardest part of the job is the long hours and cold temperature
The thing I enjoyed most was the bonuses
Pros
Good pay and advancement
Cons
Short breaks, work/life balance, no time and half
Okay if you're willing to change your hours all the time at first
CDL Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 29, 2017
When you first get hired have to change your hours and sleep patterns, but other than that it's an okay job. I had to work about 10-12 hours a day so the work/life balance is a little hard. You never know when you're going to work until you call that day. The wait/unload time was pretty decent.
Pros
pretty local
Cons
shifting hours
Production
Fork Lift / Loader (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 29, 2017
This job is ok. The money is ok. People only work for the money. I ended up there because of the money cause I had a daughter. I really want to get a new better an improved job. Something I can dress for an really be proud about.
Pros
Hours
Benefits
Good place to learn the warehouse business
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 27, 2017
I worked there for about 4 to 5 months..and let me say something this place was great I've been in warehousing all my life and for this company how new It is i give them props!!! Good job...ive never seen some dedicated workers..i left it to move back to cali..and I do miss llano a bitt...guys keep pushing and don't stop it's your second home and keep it moving...
Pros
Good pay for lubbock..
Cons
None its a warehouse expect to work long hours!
Great environment to work in
Checker (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 31, 2017
I have been with this company for almost 7 yrs. started off as order selection now I'm a checker. Responsible for make sure the right products are recieved and quantity is accurate
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Pay stays same after 3 yrs with company
Thos place is bad to work
Selector (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 3, 2017
This place is not a good place to work if you have family.they do not work with you ever.you really can't leave until the job is done not matter how many hours.managers all no good they stick together no matter what so your always wrong.you can't be a boss unless you know someone.trust me it's not worth working for them.
terrible place to work.
Sanitation Worker/ selector (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 10, 2016
They never gave me my bonuses.
They refused over and over to let me change positions because "I was to good at my job and they couldn't afford to have me move".
I had over 300.00 stolen from me .. Some out of my locker with a combination lock.
An employee talked really bad to me using profanity ..he got to keep his job .. I was sent home and fired the next day..
They kept my freezer suit and boots I paid a lot of money for... And so many more issues. Especially with management.
Great company
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 14, 2015
I enjoyed working for Llano Logistics, great environment, staff and people were nice and easy going- just hard labor work in a warehouse setting.
Teamwork environment
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pick cases and load them on trailers..no one leaves until the job is done which is a part of the teamwork. Friendly people, but fast past and equipment awareness.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Quick to fire people
Was once the best place to work
Transportation Supervisor, Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 25, 2012
Llano changed a LOT since Exel took over: they no longer care about employees, they treat them as if they were expendable, there is no real team feeling any more except among the employees who were there from the beginning (I was one of those). I don't mind hard work, in fact I like it, but due to attrition, it was difficult to do all that needed to be done in one day, and I found my already 12 hour shifts getting to be 14 to 16 hour shifts, with more and more work piled on (and no more compensation). There were also discrepancies in work load between people doing the same job. On the whole, I am glad I don't work there any more!
Pros
professional environment
Cons
micromanagement when it wasn't necessary
Very good place to work, but looking for a more stable schedule
Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, TXJuly 15, 2012
Great company, great people, very driver friendly place. Schedule is the only problem