Lloyd Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place
Office Clerk Assistant (Current Employee) –  Artesia, CANovember 21, 2016
Great opportunity to work with professionals of all levels, and learn new administration skills. We work individually and as a Team. Supervisors are motivating.
Pros
no micro management, supervisors are great
Cons
Temporary Job, minimum wages
Overall good company
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 10, 2016
Very good staffing agency however I need a permanent postion where I can utilize my skills effectively. The managers at Lloyd have very good communication skills which made it easy to stay at the current position I am at. The girl I temp for is coming back from maternity leave so sadly I have to leave but I think I am well trained enough to stand on my feet with out Lloyd and get a permanent position somewhere.
Pros
All my staffing jobs have been at Northwell Hospital
Cons
temporary postions
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2016
The pay is very great there they treat their employees great. the management is great to very good place to work. I also learned alot working here because my coworkers was very helpful when I first started.
Productive and professional workplace
Temp. Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYMay 19, 2016
Lloyd Staffing's temporary assignment at Long Island Jewish Medical Center's Payroll Department was a productive experience.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Treasury Management, Deposit Escrow (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 13, 2016
They were very good. I never had any problems with payroll. They placed me in a long term assignment. It was a temporary assignment!
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 15, 2015
Great culture and great leadership. They have great mentors and training. The company is voted best of 2015 for a reason.
productive and stable work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLDecember 11, 2015
worked with Medicare part A and B recipients. placing orders for diabetic patients.
learned a lot about diabetes and how to maintain good health
management was fair and environment was very professional
fellow employees were pleasant to work with
hardest part of the job was the commute each day.
Pros
free lunches when working on saturdays
Cons
the commute to work; employees had to park and take shuttle to the job site
Stepping stone to full time position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 21, 2015
I worked for Lloyd part time while working as an artist nanny/personal assistant which lead to a full time position. Lloyds staff was always available to answer any questions or handle any concerns. They were a great company to work for as I was able to be a full time temp and was able to schedule my time with the employer I was sent to according to my personal schedule.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Temporary company
Medical Scanner Researcher (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 26, 2015
This was not the greatest experience. The company made it very difficult to take care of business with them. This was not a local company for me so anything that needed attention took much longer than it should have.
Good Agency to Work For
Mail clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2015
Sent me on various jobs that I had enjoyed, worked well with staff and clients. A typical day consisted of providing mail and copy room services, included filing, faxing, copying, scanning, and binding documents.
Easy to get a hold of staff
Medical Assistant/ Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2015
I have been here for 2 years. I wish that had more work available. The pay is decent and give bonuses for time put in.. No weekends or holidays plus weekly pay.
Pros
GOOD CLIENTELE
Cons
NOT ENOUGH WORK
Not Trustworthy
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  NY, NYAugust 24, 2015
Very unprofessional, shares emails to various staff, not supportive to it's employees and low pay. Only good experience was finding a job, however at a place that had a high turnover rate.
Pros
Will find you employment
Cons
low pay, unprofessional

Comment – October 16, 2015

We are sorry to hear this candidate felt we were not supportive to our employees. We respect our employees and our temporary associates and work hard to earn their trust. We are very proud of the tenure of our staff and our low turnover rate - 61% of our internal employees have been with us a minimum of 5 years, and more than 1,000 temporary associates have been "LLoydEmployed" for 2 years or more.

horrible staffing and shake down tactics
Medical Assistant /Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2015
i worked for them on a few assignments and always a problem with there recruiters. empty promises and they will also report you if your on unemployment for refusing to work no matter if your sick or there pay rate is too low and will threats as well that they will get u
un employment cut off unless you agree to do what they say. Advice to stay away from them a bunch of kids working in there offices trying to make money on your hard work and sweat. This is the down hill of working with a agency and i will NEVER again work for any agency for this reason.
Pros
none at all
Cons
lies, threats to work or report you to labor dept. no good good about this agency
Wonderful Company. So great I worked for them twice.
Regional Manager/Training/Corporate Recuiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL, Ft Lauderdale, FLJune 27, 2015
Great Company. I learned so much about how candidates make decisions. Most of my candidates, because of their titles, had to be relocated as well. This is a tall order to cold call an upper management candidate, gain their trust, fly them all over for interviews, accept an offer, check to see that they have indeed resigned, and finally, relocated from Malibu to Dayton!! All the time I'm dealing with the candidates, I have as well, my client company in the sales cycle and thrilled that I understand their needs so well. For that, they pay me 50% up front and the remaining 50% in fourteen days. It's like selling an incredible, expensive, high end product and then, have the product say, NO, I'm not going. Very interesting and fun.
staffing agency
Loan Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 29, 2015
did not interact much with the people there because of being sent out on the first job referral and being hired there as a temporary worker which turned into a permanent job. So I would say my experience was great we both did our job. They got me into the job and I did the job and was hire for my work performance.
Pros
help with finding a job
Great Work Place
Various Temp Assignments (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 26, 2015
this is a really good company to work for if your looking for temp work. they find you a job in a hurry . ive been working with them for almost 2 years now.
A good Staffing Company, pleasure to work for.
Senior Coordinator (Temp Positions) (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 20, 2015
Each day I must say truly is a excellent day, new adventure at the Office. Learning new things and able to give some input on how to make the Company run better with suggestion.
Pros
Learn different things each day
Cons
Great comute to work
Productive fun place to work
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2015
I really enjoyed working here I learned a lot in this field how to make folders, billing, coding. Management was excellent I loved working with the staff the most enjoyable part of my day was learning new things
Pros
LONG BREAK, SOME SHORT DAYS
Staffing Franchise
Partner/Owner (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Provided basic information for creation of staffing franchise. Provided marketing material for client promotion. Sold/leased proprietary system for client/candidate management and temp payroll function. Provided training and materials at their Melville NY HQ.
Great opportunity to work with mentally challenged adults
DAY TREATMENT NURSE (Former Employee) –  Brookville, NYJanuary 18, 2015
Great Company to work for on a per diem basis. The staff I worked with were very professional and were eager to orient me to the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloyd Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.