Lloyd Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
I got Temporary assignments from Lloyd. I am looking for a permanent full time position. I also looking for a 6 figure salary range. Negotiable with my experience.
Awesome opportunity experience.
Deputy Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm BeachSeptember 17, 2017
The type of job that was assigned had given me great experience and exposure to the behind the scene activities of the legal system using familiar office equipment and software.
Pros
Busy
Cons
No growth
Staffing Company
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 19, 2017
Consulting projects sometimes included travel which was fun and hard work.

Hardest part was not knowing when you would be working or not. Depended on whether the company had project assignments and they would only call you if you kept in touch with their office. Fortunately, I did.
Nice
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 15, 2017
the most enjoyable part is you can bring your pet to work.work place culture is very nice and i learned a lot.Managements are supper cool.
i loved working there.
Pros
Pet food
Cons
when Dog do accident at office
Official response from Lloyd Staffing
October 2, 2017

Some LLoyd clients do have pet-friendly office locations as noted above, but that is not the general policy.

Lots of opportunity
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJune 6, 2017
Lloyd staffing has lots of work assignments to learn different skills. This is a temp agency that places employees in very good companies to work temporary with a chance to become a permanent employee.
Recruiting provider
Direct Hire Sales Talent Executive (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYApril 25, 2017
Very professional and unique recruiting organization. From part time to contracted to sales and C-Level positions. Family owned business for 30+ years.
Great opportunity
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYJanuary 31, 2017
I will be forever Grateful for Lloyd staffing. They introduced me to the medical world and exposed me to different fields in a short period of time. Very professional. Placement was very easy. Management actually cared for staff, genuine.
Pros
professional, fun, job placement
Cons
limited benefits, short temp positions
Working at Lloyd staffing
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2017
Working with Lloyd staffing has been great everyone is so kind an understand the need for employment. I've worked for years with no problems.
Interesting,
Temporary employment at various companies (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 16, 2016
They supplied me with various part-time jobs while I was looking for something more permanent.
They were appreciative of my requirements and the distance I wanted to travel.
Pros
Various positions
Great Agency
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 1, 2016
Excellent employment agency and they've been very good about finding me long term assignments that worked with my other obligations. My only issue with them is that these are temporary assignments so there was little to no security.
Great place
Office Clerk Assistant (Current Employee) –  Artesia, CANovember 21, 2016
Great opportunity to work with professionals of all levels, and learn new administration skills. We work individually and as a Team. Supervisors are motivating.
Pros
no micro management, supervisors are great
Cons
Temporary Job, minimum wages
Overall good company
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 10, 2016
Very good staffing agency however I need a permanent postion where I can utilize my skills effectively. The managers at Lloyd have very good communication skills which made it easy to stay at the current position I am at. The girl I temp for is coming back from maternity leave so sadly I have to leave but I think I am well trained enough to stand on my feet with out Lloyd and get a permanent position somewhere.
Pros
All my staffing jobs have been at Northwell Hospital
Cons
temporary postions
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2016
The pay is very great there they treat their employees great. the management is great to very good place to work. I also learned alot working here because my coworkers was very helpful when I first started.
Productive and professional workplace
Temp. Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYMay 19, 2016
Lloyd Staffing's temporary assignment at Long Island Jewish Medical Center's Payroll Department was a productive experience.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Treasury Management, Deposit Escrow (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 13, 2016
They were very good. I never had any problems with payroll. They placed me in a long term assignment. It was a temporary assignment!
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 15, 2015
Great culture and great leadership. They have great mentors and training. The company is voted best of 2015 for a reason.
productive and stable work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLDecember 11, 2015
worked with Medicare part A and B recipients. placing orders for diabetic patients.
learned a lot about diabetes and how to maintain good health
management was fair and environment was very professional
fellow employees were pleasant to work with
hardest part of the job was the commute each day.
Pros
free lunches when working on saturdays
Cons
the commute to work; employees had to park and take shuttle to the job site
Stepping stone to full time position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 21, 2015
I worked for Lloyd part time while working as an artist nanny/personal assistant which lead to a full time position. Lloyds staff was always available to answer any questions or handle any concerns. They were a great company to work for as I was able to be a full time temp and was able to schedule my time with the employer I was sent to according to my personal schedule.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Temporary company
Medical Scanner Researcher (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 26, 2015
This was not the greatest experience. The company made it very difficult to take care of business with them. This was not a local company for me so anything that needed attention took much longer than it should have.
Good Agency to Work For
Mail clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2015
Sent me on various jobs that I had enjoyed, worked well with staff and clients. A typical day consisted of providing mail and copy room services, included filing, faxing, copying, scanning, and binding documents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloyd Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.