LME Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
New locaion in competitive indy market
Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 2, 2017
First off you will not recueve first check until 3 weeks on the job, but it is a weekly paid job. Truck and equipment daily new. Gives class b driver electric pallet jacks. Starting pay 20.00 then .50 after 6 months but nothing after. 2nd week on the job terminal manget quit. Out of 8 drivers 7 have quit on the past 2 months so company fly in other drivers from other markets to keep it going. Enter at your own risk. Too micro management. Must complete 8hrs of a test before fully hired on computer. When driver roster is full it was very hard to het OT which starts after 45 hours. Since all drivers quit 50+ was easy to get but it still don't add up to all the driving since low drivers.
Pros
New trucks, statring pay for class B
Cons
Ltl business, micro management, too many rural residential deliveries, OT pay after 45 hours
Alright places to work for and most part willing to work with what you need.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2017
It has been a pleasure with good people to work with. Had no experience in trucking and learned a lot in just the little time working here. Even at a fast pace terminal they made sure you got what you needed to get the job done.
Very good company to work for nice crew great managment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 11, 2017
I really liked working for this company they were very friendly and helped make adjustments to the schedule when needed. When asked they always helped in personal and professional life
Pros
To many to list
Cons
Cold in the winter
good atmosphere
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDFebruary 24, 2016
Driving Truck has always been an Adventure, and I like serving the public by getting and picking up their needs to survive in life, someday soon I'd like to have my Own Rig and Trailer and fine a Healthy Contract to Haul for , the hardest part of the job is Balancing Home LIfe and Career, the Senery is Awesome and the Life is GREAT And so is the Pay for the right Job!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Loss of Hometime
great company but needs some emprovement on team work abilities
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  MNJuly 25, 2015
I like the company and its management as for some of their employees they need to improve on their team work abilities. I like the fact that I have weekends off so I can spend some time with my family and enjoy life.
Pros
job security
Cons
hostile work environment
N/a
Electrical Contractor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 13, 2014
Electrical Construction Contractor. Tenant Improvement Projects.