Are you a Rockstar in your field? If so come join LoadSpring Solutions, winner of the 2011 Inc. Magazine and Winning Workplaces “Top Small Company Workplaces”. LoadSpring is the market leader in the development of enterprise level cloud computing solutions for the project management market incorporating market leading technology (i.e. Oracle, Autodesk, Trimble) coupled with LoadSpring’s market leading Cloud Enablement SaaS technology, SpringBoard. We are currently seeking Rockstars that can contribute to the achievement of our goals and the overall success of our organization. Rockstars are prepared to be inspired by working in an environment that is constantly evolving — today not next year. And, by the way, we are obsessed with getting it right. Today we are hiring energetic and innovative employees to join our growing LoadSpring team.
As a Customer Support Specialist your mission will be to ensure that our customers have a
superior experience with LoadSpring every time they interact with our SpringBoard cloud portal
and/or our internal teams. Our support system includes both online self-support, as well as a
service based database system for logging and managing cases. Together these systems enable customers to receive consistent high performance from the world-class applications they host with LoadSpring.
You will interact daily with organizations from around the world including giants from energy,
manufacturing, financial, pharmaceutical, education, construction and public sector
industries. Whether these customers are developing the next blockbuster drug, constructing
the world’s newest nuclear power plant or designing your favorite team’s new stadium, they
all collaborate in the SpringBoard. In order to support the success of their projects, you will
manage data center infrastructure and software from Oracle, EMC, IBM, Microsoft, Citrix,
VMware, Verisign, Symantec and others.
If you are a Rockstar and have the technical ability and the service based skills to match, we are the perfect place for you. We hire Rockstar Support Specialists who have the ability to learn, are goal-oriented self-starters and will take ownership of the position. The ideal candidate will progress on a management or technical leadership career path within the Service and Delivery team.
Check out our website to learn about CultureSpring, an innovative program promoting overseas travel and cultural exposure to all employees who are Rockstar performers. LoadSpring Solutions also rewards top performing Rockstars with a chance to participate in our SpringMan Excellence Club. This is a free, all expenses paid, destination trip coupled with the opportunity to participate and contribute to the company’s Vision process for the upcoming year. A very cool and rewarding benefit for our over achievers!
LoadSpring Solutions has a generous compensation package, including:
- Industry leading salaries for Rockstars.
- Subsidized health and dental Insurance.
- Flexible Vacation policy for Rockstars.
- 401(k) with generous company match.
Position: Customer Support Specialist – Full Time
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Providing effective enterprise level support for LoadSpring customers.
- Technical troubleshooting of systems, network & applications.
- Maintenance of LoadSpring’s Active Directory environments.
- Ensuring compliance with security and system configuration standards.
- Be accountable for all support case management as part of the team.
- Track and document the life cycle of support requests from open to close per LoadSpring policy.
- Respond to, troubleshoot and resolve application level alerts from monitoring systems
- After hours support and pager duties as required.
- Energetic with a knack for customer advocacy.
- Experience supporting published applications through Citrix.
o Experience with Primavera P6, SharePoint, and Oracle CM Preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft IIS, Windows Server components, Linux, WebLogic and Citrix / XenApp
- Experience working as part of a customer facing technical support team, providing application support for customers
- Previous support for hosted enterprise applications.
- Ability to research and solve complex problems or unusual challenges
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Accustomed to working with a geographically distributed team.
- Solid server and networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
Are you the next LoadSpring Rockstar? If so submit your resume and cover letter, with salary requirements.