Loan Science increases the profitability of loan portfolios we support and manage, by enabling advanced analytics and pooling expertise from a team unmatched in consumer credit experience and ability.
We optimize the design, delivery and management of loan programs by using an approach that is data and hypothesis driven, fact based and results oriented.
Loan Science is an innovative, fast-growing market leader.
- Member of development team owning component technical design and implementation
- Reaching out to ensure proper interface and integration across technical teams
- Ensure high quality of design and implementation
- Document design and technical procedures to ensure knowledge sharing
- Support team initiatives and projects Ensure project timelines are observed
- Recommend process improvements
- 2+ years of software development experience in C++, Java, or other object oriented languages
- 1+ years of User facing Java web application development
- Ability to coordinate subcomponents design and implementation across technical teams
- Hands-on knowledge of web application framework, JEE, Web Services using SOAP or RESTful, WSDL, and XML/Xpath/XSLT/XQuery.
- Experience with Spring, Seam, JSF, iBATIS/myBATIS or Hibernate, JMS and other Java/Spring frameworks.
- Exposure to JAVA application servers including JBOSS or Tomcat.
- Advanced understanding of object oriented development concepts and practices.
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and ability to analyze code performance.
- Good understanding of OOP, including Design Patterns, refactoring principles.
- Ability to collaborate with technical architects and business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture to develop effective, flexible solutions.
- Ability to develop and document design using Visio, UML and other modeling tools.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard