Loan Simple is a National Mortgage Lender based in Englewood, Colorado. We have branches and operation centers throughout the country. After two decades of lending we feel we have the best platform available and we want to share it with you.
Let's Get To It
What we can offer you is probably the first thing you would like to examine. So, without further delay here is a sampling of what life is like at Loan Simple.
24hr Turn Times
We know how important it is for you to be able to get back to your Client(s) and Realtor(s). When we say “24hr Turn Times” we don’t mean we do a quick look at a file and leave you with a laundry list of stipulations. We do a full underwrite to ensure you’re ahead of schedule. We’re fast because we’re good.
Need help figuring out a tricky loan? We have a full time Deal Desk to help you find solutions to your challenging files. These guys know all the details in the nooks and crannies of the guides that can help you turn a denial into a closed loan.
Programs, Programs, Programs
We underwrite and fund Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse, 203K, Section 184, HARP 2.0, BOND/DPA, Rural, and...
No Fee's, High Payout
We don't charge you any fees for closing a loan. Additionally, we payout 100% of the front end and back end fees. That's right, a true 100% Payout.
Flexible Compensation Plan
You set your own compensation and you are free to change your mind. We realize the market is constantly changing and that the compensation plan you set a couple of months back may be making life very difficult today. That’s why we provide our Branches, and Loan Originators, with the ability to adjust their compensation plans at the beginning of each month. We don’t want you to lose business because your compensation plan has put you out of the market.
Same Day Closings
We know even the best laid plans can sometimes go astray. We also know that a ton of hard work can be washed away with a bad closing experience. It’s for these times that we offer same day closings. We’ve got your back when you find your-self in a pinch.
We don’t mess around when it comes to helping you build your business. We have a very robust marketing platform designed to handle everything from Database Driven Marketing Campaigns, Drip Campaigns, Co-Branded Marketing, Marketing Libraries, Mail Campaigns, Hard Copy Advertising, and we even help when you are on boarding with the industry standards like Business Cards, Personal Loan Simple Web Site, and letters to previous Clients letting them know where you hang your hat.
Customer Retention Management (CRM)
I don’t think anyone can disagree with the importance of keeping in touch with your Clients after the closing. At Loan Simple we believe there should not only be contact just after the close but continued ever quarter for the following three years at a minimum. This should include email correspondence as well as actual cards and invitations through the good old post office.
We believe that this is so important that WE PAY FOR IT.
The Simple Truth
This is just the tip of the iceberg of what Loan Simple provides. We’d love to take you through the all the reasons Loan Simple can help you achieve all your goals.
In addition to developing their own production pipeline, the Branch Manager is responsible for developing Realtor relationships, brand development in their community, and management of retail production.
- Identifies market opportunities and hires/develops retail Loan Originators
- Identifies new business opportunities for their existing Loan Originators in order to meet office goals
- Develops/executes overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability
- Collaborates with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Responsible for communication and implementation of company policy and procedures
- Holds regular performance discussions for all Loan Consultants and performance issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for producing personal loan volume at or above target expectations
- Minimum 3 years experience as a branch manager/supervisory role.
- Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures, including investor guidelines and regulatory updates.
- Thorough knowledge of FHA, FNMA, and FMLMC guidelines and standards. Additionally, experience with VA and USDA preferred but not required.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Must be able to work in a production/flexible environment.