Automotive Internet Manager
As the Internet Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring all internet leads, phone calls and following up on unsold leads. This position is also responsible for working with the sales managers in order to maximize sales opportunities. You must be a customer service oriented individual with excellent organizational skills in order to manage incoming customer leads and follow-up.
Job Duties Include:
- Monitoring and responding to Internet leads from our website, dealer, manufacturer and third party sites
- Answer inbound customer phone calls
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking the correct questions
- Learning, understanding and adhering to call and email scripts
- Setting and confirming appointments, confirm appointments and following up on missed appointments
- Attending daily sales meetings to review the status of leads with sales managers
- Maintain updated status and notes in the CRM
- Other duties as assigned
Automotive experience a must
One year Internet / BDC Sales experience
Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
High school diploma or the equivalent is required and a college degree is preferred. A strong background in business, mathematics and computers is also useful.
Salary and Benefits
We offer full benefits including health insurance, 401k and paid time off.
The salary range for this job is based on experience but the right applicant could make up to $100,000
Applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter.
Indeed - 11 months ago