Job Posting: 011513-01-DFW
C Cleaning is a LOCAL house cleaning company and we are seeking a reliable, hard working, friendly female. We need an experienced professional worker to assist clean homes in the Forney, Garland, and the High 5 areas.
In the future we plan to expand into the commercial cleaning field, so get in on the ground level.
The work days and hours are Monday - Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., but will vary due to the work load. The starting pay is $9.00 per hour. We will consider hiring contract employees. Currently, the houses that we clean vary in size from 2000 to 4000 square feet.
If you take pride in your work, are trustworthy, punctual, a great team player then we want to hear from you!
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Have at least one year experience
- Attendance and Punctuality are extremely important
- Hard working, reliable and trustworthy
- Great attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- Professional, Great and Positive Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Have an Active cell phone
- Be able to work fast, but focus on details
- Be able to work Monday through Friday (off weekends)
- Have your own personal reliable vehicle
- Comfortable driving your vehicle to and from client's home to clean
- Be able to work independently, but be able to work well with others
- Be able to get along and work around pets
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- We will provide the supplies and equipment
- We will provide paid training
Very Important Criteria:
- MUST be legally authorized to work in the US
- MUST be able to communicate, read and write in English
- MUST be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check, etc
- MUST have a current Texas driver's license and social security card
If you fit these qualifications, please send us your resume. We like to communicate with you and have you be part of our winning team!
PLEASE let us know if you are seeking a full time, part time or contract work.
For those applicants that apply, please remember to check your "Spam" folder for replies.
ALSO, once your appointment is confirmed please keep it. If you are able to keep to show up, let us know so that we may schedule another applicant.