Local Motion

Local Motion Employer Reviews

Good but not great
Cashier (Former Employee), Hilo, HINovember 9, 2013
Pros: nice manager, really chill environment
Cons: not paid enough (but that's just hawai'i)
It was okay, a touristy boutique that was small and didn't have that much going on. Manager was nice. Not that professional I realized now working in a really big city. No benefits or anything (it was a small business)
Great environment helping people foster their love of biking in Vermont!
Trailside Center Ambassador (Former Employee), Burlington, VTOctober 8, 2013
I had a wonderful experience working at the Local Motion Trailside Center. My manager was a really great leader, setting a productive and fun tone in the shop. Our daily routine consisted of setting customers up with bikes that were the style and size they wanted, helping people find biking routes throughout Vermont, working as a uncertified travel – more... agent, performing bike maintenance when necessary, and maintaining a clean working environment. All of my co-workers had great attitudes, good work ethic and were passionate about biking. The pace of the shop was often very fast in the summer because of the large number of tourists, so it was vital to work well as a team. The most enjoyable parts of the job were getting to know customers and hear about their experiences biking in the city, as well as maintaining the bikes. – less
decent company good people
Parts Manager (Former Employee), Braintree, MASeptember 30, 2013
Pros: decent pay, christmas bonus, good people
Cons: long days very hectic at times lot of inventory to maintain
good company seem to be growing all the time can get hectic at times everyday is different
Fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kihei, HawaiiJune 3, 2013
Pros: relaxing
Cons: compensation
This was a great job, had a wonderful experience. Certainly miss the LOMO days. Awesome co workers and we all meshed well together.
fun around holidays
Bus driver (Current Employee), Braintree, MANovember 11, 2012
Pros: frree lunch around chrismas time and ale prior and after the summer
Cons: not enough hours, lack of effectivde communications
I tried to get alone with everyone. I enjoy my job, however I wanted more hour. Therefore, I'm looking for another job to better support my self and my family.