Market Research Specialist
- Making out bound persuasive phone calls to collect market intelligence about open hotels and hotels under development worldwide.
- Building relationships with hotel owners and development team members to review their hotel portfolio every 90 days.
- Accurately recording information into our database system.
- Integrating industry news and other online resources into our database.
- Crosschecking database content against many other information resources.
- Performing audits and developing new methods to collect new intelligence and enhance the information on each hotel location.
- Miscellaneous project work as required.
- An engaging and professional personality with determination and the ability to build relationships and gather information over the phone is essential.
- High attention to detail in entering, collecting, and editing/reviewing data is necessary.
- Intermediate database skills using Access, FileMaker Pro, or similar database software.
- Intermediate Excel skills are helpful.
- Foreign language skills are helpful.
Minimum of AAS Degree with 1-3 years of experience in customer service, call center, data entry, telemarketing or similar positions.
Lodging Econometrics, Inc offers a competitive benefits package to include, paid vacations and holidays, group health and dental plan and 401(K) options.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -