Sales and Marketing Analyst:
Growing Seacoast Company located in Portsmouth, NH is looking for highly talented and result-orientated person to join our team. With over 30 years in the industry, our clients include Global Fortune 500 companies, analysts, and industry leaders.
- Provide report generation and analysis support for the Sales and Marketing team.
- Ability to coordinate on behalf of the Sales and Marketing team with other departments to provide necessary information, research and market intelligence.
- Conduct database queries to answer questions for the sales team.
- Build custom reports and samples using Excel, and or Filemaker Pro database system.
- Run weekly sales and website traffic reports.
- Audit and proof reports and make adjustments as needed.
- Participate in maintaining client websites
- Contact clients on behalf of the sales team to obtain information needed to build customized products.
- Minimum of BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field with at least 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Passionate about managing data, and being the point of contact for analytical and data related needs.
- An engaging and professional personality with the ability to be responsive to the team’s needs and to build relationships.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet changing deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail in entering, collecting and editing/reviewing of data is essential.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Excel and database programs such as Access, FileMaker Pro or database platforms required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and InDesign is helpful.
Lodging Econometrics, Inc offers a competitive benefits package to include, paid vacations and holidays, group health and dental plan and 401(K) options.