- Perform conference call/web meeting setup, room setup, equipment setup, and catering duties for Council, Committee, Subcommittee, and workgroup meetings.
- Maintain a filing system for all office correspondence and resource materials
- Answer phones and manages office in the absence of the Executive Director and/or Administrative Assistant
- Order office supplies and maintains office inventory.
- Provide information and assistance to interested parties to monitor and meet deadlines of requests
- Assist the coordinator of the Annual Behavioral Health Institute
- Assist Administrative Assistant with Council, Committee, and Subcommittee meetings
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Duplicate, organize/collate and distribute materials as requested both electronically and manual distribution
Indeed - 18 months ago