We are seeking a Processing Specialist to support our Customer Care and Fulfillment teams, who can multi task and wear a lot of hats. No day will be the same. He/she will be responsible for incoming correspondence from customers (phone calls,emails), as well as processing invoices for the Fulfillment department. The Processing Specialist is responsible for organizing, maintaining and reviewing invoices for the purpose of filing claims.They must be willing to participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals. He/she must be highly driven and extremely outgoing.
Hours: M-F 8-5 pm, some weekends from home
Rate of Pay: $10 per hour DOE
1) Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
2) Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, complaints and concerns.
3) Process orders, generate transactions, and provide assistance to complete orders.
4) Handle return requests and be empowered to make appropriate decisions.
5) Provide cross functional support for the Fulfillment department.
6) Process shortage/damage/defective claims with suppliers/vendors.
7) Audit and approve invoices and documents for correctness.
8) Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned.
2+ years Customer Service experience preferred.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Adaptability and flexibility a must.
Ability to contribute to building a positive team spirit.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
Microsoft Excel proficiency.
Strong general computer skills (including accuracy of typing).