Performance & Optimization Specialist
Relevant Ads is a fast growing company providing unique search engine optimization (“SEO”) and search engine marketing (“SEM”) products to help local businesses be found in map and local organic search results on Google and other leading search sites.
We are in need of performance & optimization specialists. Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, a clear understanding of SEO/SEM, strong background of working on Google Places, Bing, Yahoo, and Yelp listings, posses keen attention to detail, be meticulous in nature, have advanced Internet knowledge, possess an upbeat personality, and able to meet multiple deadlines and quotas. This position requires candidates who can pioneer new endeavors in their own field and figure out what the tools they have at their disposal are required to do their job effectively. The candidate will need to be adaptable and change their practices frequently when Google and Local search is changed.
- Improve under-performing Google, Bing, and Yahoo listings utilizing various optimization tools to enhance performance and traffic;
- Work with Account Management teams to identify under-performing accounts and make recommendations to improve client (local) SEO visibility;
- Research and employ new tactics to keep clients performing well.
- Remain updated on changes to local SEO and the Local Splash product.
- Escalate problematic customers and identify roadblocks to manager and technology teams;
- Create well documented, grammatically correct call activity notes into our CRM system;
- Identify and appropriately adjust Performance work to adhere to the most recent Google updates and trends
- Collaborate with the performance team to achieve departmental goals and ensure that best practices are being enforced in unprecedented situations.
- Must be able to operate common MS based software in addition to Google Docs applications.
- Very familiar with using multiple Internet websites and search engines;
- Fast & proficient with common desktop applications
- Must be a local candidate;
- Experience with Google Places listings and Google Maps a MUST.
- 1+ years experience with Yahoo, Bing and Yelp listings preferred;
- 1+ years SEO/SEM experience;
- Efficient typing skills
- Associates or Bachelor degree
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Able to work In-Office 40 hours a week during business hours;
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision;
- Able to follow directions and adhere to company policies.
Compensation and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Health and dental insurance after 90 days
Please read and understand all information above before applying.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume.
Ensure to add the position title you are interested in on the subject line.