Local Splash

Local Splash Employer Reviews

Amazing staff
CSV Volunteer - Ottershaw England (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: great people, good managmnt
Cons: no lasting job security
Loved the people I worked with, everyone was very nurturing.
FUN place to work!!!
Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: fun place to work!
Cons: office politics.
PROS:
Local Splash has to be one of THEE funnest places to work. We had amazing holiday parties, gift exchanges, friendly work competitions, a wheel to spin for prizes, company picnics, events, etc. We even had a GAME ROOM!

They DO promote from within and there ARE growth opportunities.

CONS:
There is a LOT of office politics. It didn't directly effect – more... me, but it did to a lot of other people. – less
Recruiter (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAApril 22, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not enough work
Great place to work with wonderful management.

I came into Local Splash as a Recruiting Coordinator and worked myself up to a Recruiter.
Decent place, hard work
SEO Sales Agent/Opener (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAApril 13, 2014
Job security was low and hard to stay motivated-telemarketing
Sham of a company
Call Center Sales Representative (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAApril 11, 2014
Pros: cheap vending machines / hours
Cons: management / pay / benefits / lying
Morning meeting full of lies to pump you up.
Hours on the phone making recycled auto dialed phone calls.
Knowing you are pushing a poor product
Being told the leads are fresh.
Being told you will be paid (x) amount and getting less.
Being told there are tons of spiffs when most aren't paid and there are not actually many to begin with.
Forced to drink – more... the koolaid or see the door.
Told do a certain amount and you won't get fired.
Being able to do less than that and still get moved up.
Hating what you do every day.
Having one manger tell you his way and the others theirs.
Being told yes you can then no you can't, you suck wait you are awesome.
Being told that their competition is being investigated by the FBI when they are not.
Fake excitement, lies and pressure.
Never work here!
Revolving door of people they could care less about. – less
Great Company! They Care!
Account Manager (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, incentives, employees are appreciated
Cons: limited parking
I been in the SEO industry for almost 3 years now. During my time in this industry I have worked for two companies, have friends in competitor companies and have heard of many more. At this point I believe Local Splash is the best SEO company to work for. Specially if you are looking for a company in Orange County.

Local Splash truly cares for their – more... employees and their clients. They constantly hold events/incentives that motivate and show employee appreciation. I love working for Local Splash. – less
Local Splash Strides To Make This A Great Place To Work
Account Manager (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: up to date equipment, game room, catered lunches, vacation time, and great bonuses
Cons: poor parking space
During my stay here so far at Local Splash I have been treated like family. The day to day task seem to be more easier to manage due to the fact that they give us everything we need to tackle the task for the day. They also provide a great place to unwind and many different fun activities during the month. Overall so far this is the best place I have – more... personally worked at, and I know they will continue to make this a great place to work. – less
I love my job
Account Coordinator (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CADecember 5, 2013
This is the best place to work, ever. I have the best work environment and coworkers.
Plenty of room for advancement opportunity and a great atmosphere for work
Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CADecember 4, 2013
Pros: great staff, flexible hours, no weekend work, amazing environment
Cons: parking!
Local Splash is the US leader in local SEO for any company looking to increase brand awareness and web presence. This company is taking off to new levels of success and there is plenty of room for growth!

A typical day here is filled with enlightened conversations and multi tasking is a must! Fast paced fun filled environment makes everyday an exciting – more... one!

No two days are the same and that keeps the days fresh and full of excitement. You never know who the next big company is that will be on boarded by Local Splash!

The management team is top notch. Each Director and C level personnel are always open to suggestions to make the company more efficient and streamlined. All managers have an open door policy and are always willing to go the extra mile to train you, one on one.

The hardest part of the job is to stay focused on the prize at hand and realize things don't happen overnight. But with hard work, comes rewards...

The most enjoyable part of the job here at Local Splash is watching our co workers succeed. Whether it's a one location deal or the next 1,000 location account, we are all working towards the same goal.

Making sure that Local Splash continues to be recognized as one of the world wide leaders in local SEO.

With Branding awareness and overall web presence becoming such a major factor in every company's marketing plan, we are poised to continue to be in a relevant field for many years to come.

I would recommend any technology professional looking for a great place to work with great benefits and some fun mixed in... Look no further! – less
Great Fun Place to Work
Account Manager (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 20, 2013
Pros: cheap vending machines, spins, multiple free lunch's and spiffs
Cons: healthcare enrollment is once a year.
Hi have been with Local Splash for the last two years, and I have to say that this is one of the best companies to work for. I come to work happy to be here and I leave feeling accomplished everyday.
Very good company
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 8, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
The management here is very considerate and is willing to listen to everyone's opinions, especially for tech department. And hours are flexible, which is good perk.

Coworkers are very cool, it's fun to work here.

Tech department is open style, promoting communications, it has a startup hype to it.
Awesome place to work
Network Provisionist and Service Mediator (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 31, 2013
I work with managing this company's larger accounts (key accounts). I've learned so much about off-site SEO and optimizing listings from dealing with the account from creation to the current ongoing performance. Management is always fair and they do their best to help me out with any situation I am in; whether it is school, jury duty, personal days, – more... or when I was moving into a new place. My coworkers are always willing to help and fun to work with, so making friends is really easy. – less
Learn something new everyday!
EA Performance Specialist Lead (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 31, 2013
Pros: activities, promotions, people
Local Splash is a fun, challenging, and enjoyable work environment. I value the people I work with and can express my ideas without any judgement. This is a fast-moving changing industry, so there is always something new to learn. Local Splash works endlessly for its employees and most important of all, the clients.
Client Interview Agent (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: the bowling team
Fun coworkers, always learning something new and chance to grow within company
GREAT ATMOSPHERE
Client Interview Agent (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 15, 2013
I really enjoy working at Local Splash! The people I work with are the GREATEST!!
Work Place
Provisioning Specialist (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: environment, lunches, people, events
Cons: compensation
Local Splash is an amazing place to work. The environment is really calm and fully of excitement each day. There is not one day that some one gets a smile from other people to welcome them to this work place. I came here with full of smiles and in return I learned many responsibilities. Also it made me become very social and I felt that I had potential – more... that I could help my coworkers if they needed the help. Local Splash has taught me how to take my work seriously and then later have a little fun with my coworkers. Learning Google Creation was the most fascinating responsibility that i had ever done. I hope that one day I could use these skills that I'm learning in Local Splash for the outside world. – less
A great place to advance your career
Technical Operations Manager (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: awesome working environment, laid back but professional atmosphere, great company-wide attitude
I've worked with this company for a several years, and I am happy I've stuck with them. They encourage employees to learn and advance themselves, and they provide opportunities that facilitate this kind of growth.

The pay might not be up to industry standards, and senior management can sometimes disagree about the next step in achieving the long-term – more... goals of the company, but all of this falls to the wayside when stacked against the camaraderie between team members. It's the people that make this company such a great place to work, and the company does a good job of making us feel appreciated as often as it can.

I'm excited to see how much more we'll grow in the coming months! – less
Great place to work in!
Key Account Reporting Lead (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 27, 2013
I am key account ranking lead. I deal with ranking reports plus finding duplicates on a daily basis. I have learned quite a bit from this company because I have jumped around from department to department. So i learned a little of everything. I really like my manager and supervisor, they are very easy to work with and are understanding and knowledgeable. – more... I like the team i work with, we always try and have each others back regarding anything that happens in our team. The hardest part of the job is making sure nothing falls through the cracks since its big accounts we are working with. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my team, knowing they have my back. – less
Challenging work - great people
cook and bottle washer (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: access to management
Cons: below industry/market pay; confused "vision"
My review won't look like the others here. I don't care about a game room and free coffee. I care about the work the company does and my role in providing quality services to clients.

SEO work is challenging and requires thought, learning, forward-thinking, learning, analysis, collaboration, learning, and time. Did I mention learning?

SEO isn't a – more... quick fix for failing businesses. It's often a process of trial and error or testing to find out what efforts are most effective for raising the visibility of a business on a SERP. Articulating those aspects of local SEO to clients is challenging and I think we need to do a better job of it. I WANT to do a better job explaining those things, working on tactics that will help SMBs achieve the success they hope to have via online marketing. I want clients to understand what we can - and cannot - do for their businesses. Therein lies the challenge of the work we do.

That challenge is what I like about working at Local Splash. It's not an easy job. It's not a job for people who want a job that is the same day after day. The digital marketing sector is constantly changing and if you can't keep up you ought to get out of it. I want to see Local Splash keep up, move forward, get better, DO better. And that is why I like working here. Because as challenging as the work is, the people I work with are great; they are committed to doing what is right for the client, and continue to refine how we do what we do, in order to keep up with the industry and do right by our clients.

If you're looking for a job that challenges you every day, that requires you to think, analyze, process, execute, assess, communicate, learn, grow, and remain nimble in responding to change, Local Splash is the place for you. Be brave and embrace the summons. – less
Excellent working environment
Analyst (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, excellent perks, pool table, free food, good opportunities for promotions
Local Splash has been a very enjoyable company to work for. While the free food, pool tables, game room and spiffs add fun incentives to the job, the opportunity to work in small teams and have access to all levels of management is what makes this company great.

1 2 3

About Local Splash

Local Splash specializes in getting local businesses high rankings in search engine results. While we take pride in making – Read more