Local Splash Employee Reviews

Senior Sales Opener
Senior Sales Opener (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 19, 2017
Daily contact local business owners on behalf of Google. Sell and Create online business profiles for small to medium size businesses and nonprofits across the nation. Effectively drive more business to companies through way of Search Engine Optimization support. (SEO), social media management, and other promotional methods. eg. YouTube commercials, website creation, and optimization support.
Pros
I enjoy working with the public on the phone or in person. Honestly, we were selling great SEO services so it was a satisfying sale.
Cons
Boiler room environment, no room for advancement, and low wages.
Poor leadership
Account Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 10, 2016
The company was made up of good people who cared and tried to to the best for their clients. The have changed the company structure towards revenue. Used to be a good place to work and grow, but not any mo....
Remarkable Company
Floor Manager & Head of QC / Client Retention (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 18, 2015
It was a place I could excel. A creative environment that allowed for me to explore myself to find out what I do best. There was a culture of excellence and immense support to facilitate each individuals growth. I couldn't have felt more fortunate to use this as a platform for my career. The only shame of it is that as I was nearing the executive level, corporate bureaucratic posturing became the norm. This empty posturing from one particular individual is the reason why I left. Two months later, I heard that reason was gone. Regrettably I already moved on but I'll always remember LocalSplash. It was a company I loved. A place I felt passionate about. A place I called home for many years and a place I still think about from time to time.
Pays ok
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 16, 2015
The pay is ok but you work long hours 8-12 hours someday and six days a week. No social life, your co workers become your only friend to hang out with
Pros
good pay
Cons
no social life
fun workplace
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  costa mesa, caNovember 26, 2014
Local splash is a great place to work. I love the fun environment and the company culture but it is a tough product to sell. Call Center environment so if you are more of a face-to-face sales person it can get a little frustrating. However, Everyone is very friendly and willing to help if needed.
Amazing staff
CSV Volunteer - Ottershaw England (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 3, 2014
Loved the people I worked with, everyone was very nurturing.
Pros
Great people, good managmnt
Cons
No lasting Job security
FUN place to work!!!
Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 17, 2014
PROS:
Local Splash has to be one of THEE funnest places to work. We had amazing holiday parties, gift exchanges, friendly work competitions, a wheel to spin for prizes, company picnics, events, etc. We even had a GAME ROOM!

They DO promote from within and there ARE growth opportunities.

CONS:
There is a LOT of office politics. It didn't directly effect me, but it did to a lot of other people.
Pros
FUN place to work!
Cons
Office politics.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 22, 2014
Great place to work with wonderful management.

I came into Local Splash as a Recruiting Coordinator and worked myself up to a Recruiter.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Not enough work
Decent place, hard work
SEO Sales Agent/Opener (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 13, 2014
Job security was low and hard to stay motivated-telemarketing
Sham of a company
Call Center Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 11, 2014
Morning meeting full of lies to pump you up.
Hours on the phone making recycled auto dialed phone calls.
Knowing you are pushing a poor product
Being told the leads are fresh.
Being told you will be paid (x) amount and getting less.
Being told there are tons of spiffs when most aren't paid and there are not actually many to begin with.
Forced to drink the koolaid or see the door.
Told do a certain amount and you won't get fired.
Being able to do less than that and still get moved up.
Hating what you do every day.
Having one manger tell you his way and the others theirs.
Being told yes you can then no you can't, you suck wait you are awesome.
Being told that their competition is being investigated by the FBI when they are not.
Fake excitement, lies and pressure.
Never work here!
Revolving door of people they could care less about.
Pros
Cheap Vending Machines / Hours
Cons
Management / Pay / Benefits / Lying
Great Company! They Care!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 7, 2014
I been in the SEO industry for almost 3 years now. During my time in this industry I have worked for two companies, have friends in competitor companies and have heard of many more. At this point I believe Local Splash is the best SEO company to work for. Specially if you are looking for a company in Orange County.

Local Splash truly cares for their employees and their clients. They constantly hold events/incentives that motivate and show employee appreciation. I love working for Local Splash.
Pros
Great atmosphere, Incentives, Employees are appreciated
Cons
Limited Parking
Local Splash Strides To Make This A Great Place To Work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 19, 2013
During my stay here so far at Local Splash I have been treated like family. The day to day task seem to be more easier to manage due to the fact that they give us everything we need to tackle the task for the day. They also provide a great place to unwind and many different fun activities during the month. Overall so far this is the best place I have personally worked at, and I know they will continue to make this a great place to work.
Pros
Up to date equipment, game room, catered lunches, vacation time, and great bonuses
Cons
Poor parking space
I love my job
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 5, 2013
This is the best place to work, ever. I have the best work environment and coworkers.
Great Fun Place to Work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 20, 2013
Hi have been with Local Splash for the last two years, and I have to say that this is one of the best companies to work for. I come to work happy to be here and I leave feeling accomplished everyday.
Pros
Cheap Vending Machines, Spins, Multiple Free Lunch's and Spiffs
Cons
Healthcare enrollment is once a year.
Very good company
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 8, 2013
The management here is very considerate and is willing to listen to everyone's opinions, especially for tech department. And hours are flexible, which is good perk.

Coworkers are very cool, it's fun to work here.

Tech department is open style, promoting communications, it has a startup hype to it.
Pros
Flexible hours
Awesome place to work
Network Provisionist and Service Mediator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 31, 2013
I work with managing this company's larger accounts (key accounts). I've learned so much about off-site SEO and optimizing listings from dealing with the account from creation to the current ongoing performance. Management is always fair and they do their best to help me out with any situation I am in; whether it is school, jury duty, personal days, or when I was moving into a new place. My coworkers are always willing to help and fun to work with, so making friends is really easy.
Learn something new everyday!
EA Performance Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 31, 2013
Local Splash is a fun, challenging, and enjoyable work environment. I value the people I work with and can express my ideas without any judgement. This is a fast-moving changing industry, so there is always something new to learn. Local Splash works endlessly for its employees and most important of all, the clients.
Pros
Activities, Promotions, People
Client Interview Agent (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 21, 2013
Fun coworkers, always learning something new and chance to grow within company
Pros
the bowling team
Great atmosphere
Client Interview Agent (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 15, 2013
I really enjoy working at Local Splash! The people I work with are the GREATEST!!
Work Place
Provisioning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 8, 2013
Local Splash is an amazing place to work. The environment is really calm and fully of excitement each day. There is not one day that some one gets a smile from other people to welcome them to this work place. I came here with full of smiles and in return I learned many responsibilities. Also it made me become very social and I felt that I had potential that I could help my coworkers if they needed the help. Local Splash has taught me how to take my work seriously and then later have a little fun with my coworkers. Learning Google Creation was the most fascinating responsibility that i had ever done. I hope that one day I could use these skills that I'm learning in Local Splash for the outside world.
Pros
Environment, Lunches, People, Events
Cons
Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Local Splash. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4