Student Housing firm searching for a high energy, self-motivated individual with strong leasing/sales abilities for a full-time Leasing Consultant position at a student property in College Park, MD. This position requires someone who can demonstrate strong multitasking, communication and organizational skills. Competitive salary and excellent benefits are available.
Expectations: Works 40 hours per week and some Saturdays
General job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers phones in a professional timely manner and directs calls to the appropriate person, taking messages for other staff members if needed, setting up leasing appointments and general customer service calls.
- Responding to all leasing emails generated through our website or otherwise.
- Effectively demonstrates and leases apartments to prospects showing features and benefits of the model.
- Provides superior customer service to all residents.
- Develops knowledge of product, community, policies and procedures, competition, as well as daily administrative tasks.
- Develops and delivers flyers to all appropriate areas on and off campus.
- Assists in maintaining resident retention programs.
- Accepts maintenance requests from residents and submit to Manager and or maintenance staff.
- Performs administrative duties including, but not limited to opening and date stamping mail, accepting rental payments, performing audits, assists in updating and tracking the leasing directory and obtaining and processing all leasing paperwork.
- Assists in turnover preparation.
- Performs all other responsibilities as directed by supervisor