Localytics is seeking a talented web application developer to join our Web Team. The successful candidate will work on our main analytics web application used by many of the largest app publishers in the world and for some of the most popular apps in the App Store. This is an important role that will have an significant impact on the direction of our product and technology.
- Build new screens and data visualizations on the latest version of Rails (3.2.13) and Ruby (1.9.3)
- Develop sophisticated user interfaces using modern front-end technologies like CoffeeScript and AngularJS
- Craft unit and integration tests
- Research and apply best practices for building and scaling a world class web application
We value passion and ability over experience so while we are looking for candidates who have a background in web application development, we are willing to invest in a team member to learn Ruby on Rails.
- At least 2 years of experience with a web application framework such as Django, Rails or a J2EE-based framework
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently