- MS Office 2007 and 2010, Your skills will at least be advanced working in MSWord (tracking changes essential) Novice with Excel, Intermediate with PowerPoint (simple animation a plus) Intermediate with Outlook.
- Adobe CS4 your skills will be advanced for these programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat PDF (creating forms a plus).
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM acceptable).
- Must have reliable transportation as you will have small errands to run.
- You must be able to work easily in Windows 7 (and on a Macintosh occasionally).
- Graphic Design - Creating tour books with InDesign with meticulous attention to detail and quickly if required. Creating aerials containing market data with complete accuracy. Maintain organized file structures for computer and hard copies for easy and quick retrieval of documents.
- General office tasks - light filing, data entry, light editing of proposals, keeping the office clean and stocked.
- Research - Looking up site locations and demographics online.
- You will be dressed professionally in business attire daily.
- You will be delighted to make revisions and updates regularly.
- You are a self starter and seek efficient ways to streamline systems and repetitive tasks.
- You will be expected to keep confidential information and pass a background check.
- You will be able to help with troubleshooting (software) computer glitches or workarounds to complete tasks.
- Your desk area will be cleaned up, put away and organized prior to departure each day, and there will be no post it notes stuck to any surfaces.
- This is a smoke free environment; cigarette smoke will not be tolerated.
If this seems like a good fit for you, please submit a resume (or CV) as an attachment in PDF form (Do not submit native files as I will not open them) along with a cover letter with answers to the following questions:
- What are your interests or qualifications for working for a Commercial Real Estate firm?
- Do you have a hard copy portfolio or electronic portfolio that you can showcase?
- What advantages do you have that I have listed below, please give a brief explanation.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus as you will be working in WordPress and Constant Contact.
- Knowledge of CAD
- Knowledge of Social Media programs
- Have you owned your own business, if so, in what industry?
If you would prefer to contact me directly, please email me at: burlingameassistant-at-gmail.com
Indeed - 19 months ago