Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,188 reviews matching the search
Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 18, 2016
Helped maintain the A330 Flight Simulator For Hawaiian Airlines. Small group of folks that were a joy to work with. hardest part of job was dealing with issues that were not in any of the books, or were limited in the description of the material. Best part of job was getting work at this location and with the people.
Very well managed contractor. Minimum sepervision. Administration team was always available and willing to helpl you through any issues you may have.
Senior Military Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 18, 2016
It was the best experience I have had working with a joint forces command. It was a job that required you to make sure that it was done right and complete. Other agencies depend on your work and progress. The project management team was very respectful and made sure you were recognized for working outside of your scope of practice and going above and beyond with cash bonuses. Awesome work experience with Lockheed...
Pros
Pay, Benefits
not to hard of work, but the pay is not here
Field Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXAugust 17, 2016
It a good place to work at, but as a Salary employee it's very difficult to get a raise or bonus, no matter how you saved them. You have to keep changing jobs to get a sufficient raise so you never become the expert at that job unless you stay with little raises.

typical day: Got hired for one job, but doing a different job which is still a fun job.
Had the opportunity to learn about how to manage a union work force.
Management were all from Military
Pros
flexiable work schedule
Cons
health benifits were not as good as exspected.
Great place!
Full Time-Average (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 17, 2016
I loved every minute working there. Benefits were great and the training they provided was amazing..................
Pros
great place to work...
Cons
pay
NOC Manager, ITA/Air Force Integrated Product Team (Former Employee) –  Pentagon usaAugust 17, 2016
Good Pay I look forward to coming to work each day I appreciate the opportunity to work for such a dynamic company. Many opportunities exists but you have to seek them out
Productive and Fun Working Place
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2016
Taking incoming calls and providing info from kb and providing to general public u/w, loan officers with info to better serve their client keeping them in compliance
Good company but needs work
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2016
Management appears to be clueless in my department and seems to do nothing to address any of the issues that keep our department from being successful. My co-workers are good people but overworked and frustrated that there is little chance to move up.
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits
Cons
Management needs work
Lockheed is awesome
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2016
A typical day on the job was interactive and engaging. All of my coworkers came into work to get the job done. I was working in the shipping department packing boxes and issuing work orders. We would build crates and load them to be shipped to other counties. I would operate machinery like electric pallet jacks and work lifts.
Overall a very good employer
Systems Engineer Full Time, MST (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJAugust 12, 2016
I have enjoyed my time with this company. The work/life balance is great, and the compensation is top notch. The culture could use some work, but I'm not too fond of sitting in a cubicle for long periods of time, so maybe I'm
Pros
Pay, Work/Life Balance
Cons
Culture, Cubicles
Excellent job enviornment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2016
Great environment and co-workers and management is enjoyable in the workplace. Flexible work schedules and good benefits and great opportunities for training.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Not able to transfer
high pressure
Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLAugust 11, 2016
Working at Lockheed is tough but rewarding. It is something different everyday which keeps it interesting. It is high pressure, high demand but if you're used to that kind of work, it is totally worth it to see the end result. There is definitely a cool factor to working there.
Excellent company to work for
Quality Assurance Inspector - F-35 Program (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2016
Lockheed-Martin Aeronautics is one of the best companies to work for. Working on the F-35 Program was exciting and interesting with new and advance technology.
Pros
Good pay and full benefits
Cons
Away from family in another city
Excelent
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 10, 2016
Best company I worked for. Innovative. Program oriented. High technological level. Good governance and management.
Pros
Competence
Excellent Company
Personnel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAAugust 9, 2016
Excellent Company to work for. Really care about their employees.
I highly recommend them. Professional and just an all around great place to work for.
Good Experience. No life
Analyst (Current Employee) –  King of PrussiaAugust 9, 2016
Good experience. Direct managers are very helpful and educated. Good Pay. Work from home opportunity.

Sound good? All this is yours for 1 easy commitment to having no life outside of work. Working holiday weekends with no compensation, no job security, and everyone is overworked.

It looks good on your resume, but if you accept a position don't get too overly excited. You most likely will be part of another company soon enough.
Pros
Good experience. Direct managers are very helpful and educated. Good Pay. Work from home.
Cons
No life outside of work. Working holiday weekends with no compensation, no job security, and everyone is overworked.
Great co-workers, fast paced
Logistics Engineer 2/Property Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 8, 2016
Each day brought something different. This allows you to stay on your toes.
Traveling to new places and working with people from all walks of life is the most enjoyable.
solid first job, if a little out dated
Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 8, 2016
Mid level management is great, a lot of change and turmoil in upper level management. decent pay, flexible schedule, advancement opportunities there, but not incredibly frequent.
Positive workplace, grewat benefits
Production Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYAugust 8, 2016
Very professional company to work for with good benefits and opportunity for advancement. I am would work for them again.
Worklife Balance and the management
Systems Administrator Senior F35 Lightning II (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SC 29906August 7, 2016
I worked with two different teams during my tenure with Lockheed Martin. I was blessed to have to very good supervisors that respected the work life balance. This enabled me to excel in all that I did which allow me to get several employee awards and excellent annual reviews. As a large organization Lockheed Martin has a culture of Honesty, Integrity and Teamwork. I very much enjoyed my employment there and would recommend employment there.
Pros
management, caliber of people
Great team
Senior Systems Engineer, Staff (Former Employee) –  Shriever AFB, ColoradoAugust 6, 2016
Worked directly for and with the government customer in an excellent work environment. On behalf of JFCC-IMD (USSTRATCOM), I was the Technical Lead for organizing, planning, coordinating, designing, executing, and analyzing US and Allied missile defense exercises, war-games, seminars, and demonstrations--which were conducted with up to 22 partner nations.
Pros
Professional and hard working team members

Best places to work in