Lockheed Martin
1,964 reviews

Lockheed Martin Employer Reviews

Good Place to Work Long Term
FLDP Contract Negotiator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Work life balance, security
Cons: Poor salaries compared to industry
Good employer, however, management has changed policy recently regarding promotions. It is now very difficult to advance past the first 3 salary grades, meaning if you start their early in you career you'll probably have to leave to advance.
Work Life Balance
Administrative Assistant Specialist (Current Employee), Owego, NYMarch 25, 2015
If work in administration not a work/life balance organization. Looking for something that has a little more of you are part of the company feeling. Right now most feel as if we aren't part of the one company one team.
OK
Electrical Engineer Senior (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 24, 2015
LM is an OK place for an engineer if you do not want to be challenged or progress. It was a good experience as a young engineer but inefficiencies prevent real progress and innovation.
Nice Place
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee), BaltimoreMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Short Breaks
Decent work environment
Nice location
It is good place to work
Management is good
Working on new products
working at lockheed Martin
Field Engineer SR (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 23, 2015
Pros: working with good friends
Cons: not hom with family
Start out the day with what is most important of the day task
then so on. Get you coworkers to tacle the jobs for the day it will be a team effort
Excellent Company
Sr. System Engineer (Former Employee), Littleton, COMarch 23, 2015
While promotions were hard to come by, compensation was very good to reward performance. I actually miss working there and realize how other companies do not compare in benefits to employees. Excellent benefits and a great place to work.
Stock Room clerk
Stock Room Clerk (TEMP) (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAMarch 22, 2015
Very busy area of the company, supporting all area's for parts and keeping track of inventory, Co workers all worked together did not matter the job that needed to be done, we got it done together.
Hardest part of the job was doing 10 hours a day, but the enjoyable part was we had Friday's Off.
I had an excellent team to work with.
Computer Specialist - 4 (Former Employee), Scott AFB, ILMarch 21, 2015
Pros: we had a great staff.
Cons: nothing lasts for ever.
I checked any outstanding needs from night shift.

I worked tickets as they came in from our 300+ users managed by eight staff members.

I enjoyed interaction with clients when working with them at their location rather than remotely managing their machines.
Can be challenging and exciting work on the right program with the right management
Staff Engineer,Sr (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: advancement and current job culture
Being heavily dependent on government contracts the work and culture is very cyclic. Your experience varies from project to project and the make-up of the management team. What doesn't vary is the brilliant, dedicated minds you get to meet and work with who truly strive to deliver the best possible products.
Fast Paste Engineering Environment
member of the Closeout Team (Former Employee), Cape Canaveral Air Force BaseMarch 20, 2015
Pros: not much time to be bored or idle
Cons: fast paste environment
This department was an Engineering and Change Processing (Configuration Management) group, which consisted of engineers, planners, clerical, etc. It was basically a close knit group.
The companies morals are great and the people all around are great to work with
ID Theft Counselor (Current Employee), Albuquerque NMMarch 19, 2015
Pros: lunch was provided when we were too busy
Cons: benefits were too expensive
I have learned that some of the littlest things that might seem unimportant in the end make a bigger difference than you think. While working at Lockheed I've been able to really appreciate the very small jobs that people do around us because they are the ones who are responsible for how things are maintained and keep the flow of life going.
Lockheed martin
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, VAMarch 18, 2015
Very large company, diverse atmosphere, benefits, procedures is basically the same as any other company. main goal for every employee to keep in mind is team work, and end result is to support the mission.
n/a
Operation Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 17, 2015
Lockheed Martin was a great place to work. I work as a temp in the events department. I also had great benefits and hours. My supervisors was the best and I wish the temp job didn't end.
Large company mentality
Senior Nuclear Safety Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Grand Prairie TxMarch 16, 2015
Management I worked with were very professional. Sometimes upper management was too set in stone to realize opportunities and talented personnel.
Productive and Fast Paced
Operations Team Lead (Current Employee), Aurora ColoradoMarch 16, 2015
I have really enjoyed my work with Lockheed Martin. I started out as a junior engineer and have progressed through different jobs and responsibilities and now work as a Team Lead with our operations group
Good Job but low benifits
Electronics Maintenance Tech & RT Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, VaMarch 15, 2015
I very much enjoyed this job. I learned how to manage a data closet and troubleshoot and repair fiber optics. I only left due to the company reducing our medical benefits and I was expecting our first child.
Good Company
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 15, 2015
Good company if you want to work for a federal contractor. Great benefits. Customer is always right which is a challenge when trying to please the government.
Not much room to move up.
Mechanical Engineer, Satellite Programs (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: not much room to advance.
Working at Lockheed Martin, I was able to work on a wide range of products. Due to the size of the company there was not room for advancement.
Great pay and benefits
F-35 Wing Assembly Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2015
Great aeronautics company to work for providing great pay and benefits. It is a union environment and the employees are knowledgeable as are my peers.
Great Job
Inventory Control/Parts Planner (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 13, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: constint threat of lay off.
Great place to work. Something new everyday. Learned all about professional work environments for computers to rockets worked for several managers and don't have one complaint for any one of them.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lockheed Martin

Breakthrough performance. Game-changing innovations. Unwavering sense of purpose. Our employees are the core of our business – Read more

Lockheed Martin Salaries