Lockheed Martin
2,168 reviews

Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Technical Jobs
Sr. System Engineering (Current Employee), Aurora, COJuly 27, 2015
Working for Lockheed Martin can be a very rewarding career. They are a large company with many opportunities and chances for growth and security.
OPERATIONAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/SUPERVISOR (AmeriCorps NCCC
OPERATIONAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Rockville, MDJuly 27, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Delivered comprehensive management and oversight of operational and logistical processes, served as liaison from Lockheed Martin to the Selection and Placement Coordinator of AmeriCorps. Supervised a team of 4 NCCC representatives and served as head resource in team environment, interpreting operating policies and participated in the development and management of quality control and assurance.
Selected Accomplishments:
 Organized day-to-day activities of the application process and maintenance of the AmeriCorps NCCC database, including coordination of routine mailings and mail merges;
 Accumulated and categorized facts and figures for written computation and spreadsheet creation;
 Analyzed database needs and recommended improvements and enhancements while maintaining and updating information (within 24 hours) to reflect any status changes; and
 Scheduled over 100 interviews on four different campuses per day in accordance with time zone differences.
Excellent Company with Values and Ethics to be Admired
Program Management Asc Manager (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDJuly 27, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Lockheed Martin, and have the utmost faith in the leadership of the company to do what's right, respect others, and perform with excellence.
metrology processing specialist
metrology processing specilaist (Current Employee), sunnyvale, caJuly 26, 2015
Pros: manager is flexible
Cons: short breaks & lunches
Pulling the lab, loading van and delivery of power equipments and tools as well as picking up equipment due for calibration. Great group of coworkers to work with. challenging part is paying attention to details and being consistent, overall great work always something to do multiple duties.
Prestigious and forthright. Just a great company to work for.
Training and Education Safety Administrator (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 26, 2015
Truly an outstanding company offering a wonderful work environment along with great benefits. There is seemingly endless opportunities for advancement, and all of the people I had the pleasure of working with were very personable.
Profesional environment, excellent salaries
Sr Process Technician (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PAJuly 25, 2015
Started early (6:00 am). Learned to assemble electronic components,cables and assemblies for space craft and D.O.D projects. Participated in launch of space craft. Management easy to work with - Assigned work and allowed you to run with work on your own for the most part. Co-workers great to work with. Hardest part was being laid off after 14 years with the company.
Lovely place to work
Logistics Management Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAJuly 24, 2015
Provides logistical support for an military organization. Helps maintain and ensure capabilities are met within regulatory guidance.
laid-back work environment
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 24, 2015
A typical day at work is spent installing electrical and avionics systems on military helicopters. I would still be there, but the contract ended.
Great Company - Great management
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee), Newport, RIJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Great Management
Cons: None
I worked for Lockheed at the Naval War College and the contract was held under P3i. This was the same position I went back to in 2014 with P3i directly. When I was laid off by surprise, they offered me other work in the area and felt awful about the decision (which was not theirs and was based on money issues). I would except a position with this company again.
Network Engineer
Network Engineer/Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMJuly 22, 2015
Very employee/customer oriented company. Lockheed's record on the World's market stands alone. I recommend Lockheed Martin to perspective employees and customers.
Productive and fun work place
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Martin, GAJuly 21, 2015
A typical day at work is very fast, using what I have learned in my life, helps me with everyone in the workplace, which makes for an enjoyable experience.
Mission Driven and Flexible
Operations Lead/Technical Assistant (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours
I love that this company is passionate about the people we serve and makes the mission such an important part of our business.
Toxic
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 19, 2015
Didn't enjoy my time at this company at all. My work assignment was totally different than what was explained during the interview. I went through several different managers over the course of a single year and ended up getting let go during a "restructuring" by a manager I hadn't even met yet. Most people I know there have either left or are looking for new jobs. Not recommended.
Too Large corporation
Senior Web Designer/Front End Developer (Former Employee), Betheda, MDJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Friendly managers and co workers
Cons: Big company
Friendly co-workers. Big business so the culture is lacking. Well organization with hard working people but too much layers of management. Contract managers communications well and takes care of its employee.
CoWorkers
Quality Assurance Analysis Manager (Current Employee), Washington, D.CJuly 17, 2015
Great team of coworkers to work with on projects. Love the management and benefits package. Couldn't ask for a better team leader.
Average place to work
Electrical Assembler (Current Employee), West Melbourne, FL.July 17, 2015
Most recent Lockheed Martin, time critical production environment.
MTO production process, implementing red line changes into procedures.

Management was average.

Primarily elderly.

Writing self assessments, SMART process, working to inadequate processes. New builds with unproven processes.

Recognition for beating the dead line and minimal rework.
Great company vision and great people
Financial Analyst, Senior (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 17, 2015
A company that is high-tech and is spread throughout the world: your coworkers and customers can be in different countries under different time zones.
LOVED
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2015
I really enjoyed working for LM they were very organized and kept me informed on positions that were available. I worked with several recruiters and all were super nice!
Management needs improvement
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Good Family work balance
Cons: Management unaware of day to day issues.
Management is distant and often times unaware of employee issues.
Coworkers are excellent and strive to be better while encouraging others to do the same.
Great company when I worked there
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PAJuly 15, 2015
When I worked there, Lockheed Martin was a national asset. I have never worked with a smarter, more dedicated group of people in my life.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lockheed Martin

As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring – Read more

Lockheed Martin Salaries