Lockheed Martin

2.2K reviews

Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

great company
General Clerk II (Former Employee), chantilly, VAAugust 31, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: low pay
nice benefits, teamwork, customer support, building knowledge, skills, and experience. location, location, location.
Professional and innovative working environment.
Site Lead Warhouse Administration (Current Employee), Fort WorthAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Innovation and acceptance.
Cons: unknown.
Lockheed Martin is one of the most innovative, fun and proactive place to work in the world. Lockheed Martin's dedication to the aeronautics industry has provide many people with different and positive opportunities throughout their lives.
Excellent Company
SR. BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST (Current Employee), Crystal City, VAAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Strong Ethics and Customer/Employee focus
Lockheed Martin truly is a place focused on providing excellent services/products to their customers and taking care of their employees.
One of the best
Field Technician (Non-Exempt) (Current Employee), Manassas, VAAugust 30, 2015
Great company, hard for advancement for young people. Learned a lot of skills that will help me advance in the future. Management is good
Held several positions within company
Computer Operations Support Analyst (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Work was exciting and interesting. Everyday I learned something new. Great environment to work in and be in on the cutting edge of technology.
Good for a job, not for a long term career.
Senior System Integration Test Engineer (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJAugust 27, 2015
LM is a fine place to begin working, but ultimately, all that they have to offer are jobs, not high paying long term careers. I recommend staying for four to five years at a maximum before moving on.
Great company to work for. Excellent balance between work and home life.
Documentation Data Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Growth was possible, always learning new ways to do things smarter and sometimes faster but not always.
Cons: Policies and politics sometimes got in the way
Did not have issues with the company or co-workers when I left. Had the opportunity to move to the Government side to make it better for both LM and Government. Was able to establish processes that we're not there previously and was able to excel and move up the chain while being with LM. Since I love what I do, there were not many drawbacks. Working with a diverse set of people was a plus since I'm a people person and working multiple issues at the same time made me happy as it did not get stale or boring.
Good place to start
Subcontract Management Associate Manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VAAugust 27, 2015
Solid company. I need to leave due to relocation. They are currently unable to accommodate a position in my location. Pay seems to be less than market in my field.
productive easy-going environment
aviation mechanic (Former Employee), lexington kyAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Productive environment
Cons: reduction in force
I truly enjoyed this aviation mechanic position with Lockheed Martin. I was employed their for nearly two years before the reduction in force and was satisfied with how they kept the crew informed through the entire process. The job trained me on alot of different things. Stressful yet productive and what more can you ask for.
cleaner
Cleaner (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDAugust 26, 2015
• Cleaned restroom including cleaning toilets, urinals and sinks
• Mopped the floors, filled paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers
• Removed trash, emptied waste containers and removed waste from the premises to selected area
• Cleaned entry door glass inside and exterior
• Kept janitor’s cabinet in a clean, tidy and arranged condition
• Damped wipe containers as needed
Really enjoyed working with the Military
Lead Supply Technician (Former Employee), Washington DCAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Great Worriors
Cons: So many injured young peopls
Had a great time supporting the US Army at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The experience I gained working at the Flagship Army Hospital was one I will never forget
Data Network Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MDAugust 25, 2015
Defines network communications and designs and implements solutions within existing network.
Manages load configuration of central data communication processor and makes recommProposes solutions to management to provide all data communications endations for upgrade of data networks.
Evaluates and reports on new analog and digital communications technologies to enhance the capabilities of the data network.
Provides problem resolution for all hardware and software elements of the data communication network and ensures the availability of the data network.
Worked there
Control Coordinator/Sales (Former Employee), coloradoAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Pay...benefits
Cons: Never know how long you will be emplyed for....
The company offers fantastic pay and benefits. The only question is...how long will you actually have your job. I would not leave a stable job to go work here. You could be unemployed in 6 months.
Fun workplace, great people
Procurement Rep/Buyer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2015
Pros: occasional catering
Co-workers are the best group I've ever worked with. I learned the in and outs of buying/purchasing/negotiating/shipping/receiving parts. The hardest part of the job is when given a requirement last minute that's needed the same day or next day. The most enjoyable part of the day is finding and purchasing the required parts that are needed next/same day.
Non productive limited opportunity
Payroll and Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Cary, NCAugust 25, 2015
There is favoritism and little advancement. The work culture is some what toxic. I would not recommend this position to anyone.
NA
Manager Program Finance (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
I highly recommend this company, especially for new college graduates. Great place to learn, and develop lifelong relationships.
Work Environment
Item Manager/Parts Supply Technician (Current Employee), Warner RobinsAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Team
Cons: Contractor Pay
I am a contractor for Lockheed Martin and I can say that this company is a great company when it comes to its employees. All the individuals that work at my site location are respectful and have a great sense of team work. As a contractor, the pay does not match that of a Lockheed Martin permanent hires. That is the downfall.
Fast Paced Challenging Ever Changing Work Environment
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, friendly coworkers
Support multiple networks with various levels of classifications.
Multitude of customers with various levels of technical issues.
Fast paced environment that keeps me on my toes.
Ever changing and constantly adapting to change and new technologies.
My co-workers and I have a great bond that allows us to work and synergize together well which makes it a very enjoyable work atmosphere.
Contract Had Ended, Looked for open position close to home
Technician Production Sr. Specialist (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLAugust 20, 2015
Very much enjoyed my job my position and my co-workers seemed to have something different to do everyday, I was able to take on new task and share with others knowledge of the jobs, sometimes it was very hot out side but this is Florida, water break due to heat was needed and lighting could slow you down, management could understand the slow down and was quite supportive to the importance on safety, I have seen company's want safety and not in trust the workers in sever weather conditions mind all we did make up for the productive when conditions had lightened. You could see managements great response to our efforts, My thoughts, Safety is # 1 with all Company No job is so important it cannot be worked safely.
Meaningful Work
Subcontract Administrative Associate (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Supportive Management
Cons: N/A
Supportive management. Very important line of work that keeps you focused and motivated. Lots of upward mobility and opportunities to expand knowledge.
Headquarters