Lockheed Martin
1,410 reviews

Lockheed Martin Employer Reviews

Fast paced and dynamic workplace
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 15, 2014
I learned so much while at Lockheed Martin, mainly about conducting business and fostering great long lasting relationships with suppliers. I also learned about multitasking while paying close attention to detail.
Very competent people
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAApril 15, 2014
Pros: exposure to different roles/positions
Cons: budgets always dependent on conflict and defense budget
Great company where you will learn a lot. Great work/life balance with the flexibility to work from home sometimes. Intelligent and competent people within the organization and promote growth.
Great career
Inventory Controller / Warehouse Controller (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 15, 2014
Pros: great competative salary, and work environment.
Cons: to much management compaired to workers.
Was a very fast paced and hard working job which was great made the day move very fast. The only problem i had was there were to many managers and not enough employees.
okay to work
System Analysis (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2014
Pros: time off
Cons: not being able to get promotion
I had a good time working at Lockheed but management was very poor
Excellent Company
Corporate purchasing manager / project manager (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 15, 2014
Pros: large responsibilties
Cons: move to bethesda, md
Launched my career and learned new processes for multiple construction projects. Company paid for my MBA. Gave me the experience to grow.
Good Company
Senior Technical Support NET Help Desk (Former Employee), California MDApril 14, 2014
I have an overall positive experenice with this company that lead my to a solid career path.
Great project
C/C++ developer (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDApril 13, 2014
I did have a good time in working on the Iridium Satellite payload system. I am so glad I have the chance working there. My contribution on the project make me so happy.
Great talent to work with, very diverse
Multi Func.Info Sys Mgr. (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 12, 2014
Fast moving organiztion, very challenging, one of the most multi-diverse and exciting places to work.
Fun workplace & friendly people
Supply Technician (Former Employee), Arden Hills MNApril 11, 2014
supervisor is awesome

co-workers are nice and friendly

learned how to do inventories
learned how to drive a forklift and load pallets on a flat bed in the middle of winter
learned how to use the FedEx and UPS ship manager programs
good experience, traditional company
Senior International Product Support (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 11, 2014
not as forward thinking as other technology companies, difficult to maintain work-life balance
Excellent Company
Manager, Project Management Office (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 10, 2014
Pros: very good work environment; highly skilled employees
Cons: at present, i have a longer that desirable commute to and from work
Very good company (excellent people, highly skilled, good work ethic)
Good starter job
Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 10, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: job security
I enjoyed the job and pay, but always unsure if we would gain or lose a contract.
Lockheed Martin
Network Monitoring Analyst (Former Employee), Iraq and AfghanistanApril 10, 2014
The company itself is a great company to be a part of, however the work life itself is something left to be desired. This is only said because the position appointment was to be deployed for a year at a time, with a max 4 week break of course. This is not the companies fault at all, but if you can imagine working between Iraq and Afghanistan after a – more... while gets very old. I enjoyed the job however as well as my team members, as long as you get a group of guys who are willing to work together. – less
Amazing
HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VaApril 9, 2014
My time here was simply amazing! My Co-workers and I bonded from day one. We helped each other through the training we had and it carried over into our work performance.
Not the place to be right now
Software Project Manager (Former Employee), NJApril 8, 2014
The defense sector is not the place to be right now. Also middle management doesn't have a clue with what's going on.
Leader
Lead Field Engineer Electrical/Mechanical (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 8, 2014
Daily I inspect all equipment and tools, I also make sure we preform a safety briefing before each task is preformed daily. Each day I maintain a 6 man crew as leading and supervising on all task that get preformed.
Overseas location
Program Administrator (Former Employee), United KingdomApril 7, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: healthcare not the same quality as usa
I worked for Lockheed Martin in an overseas location. Worked for managers who were not always on the same page. Enjoyed answering questions for employees who would be working at a field location on what to expect.
Management made it a fun place to work
Direct Project Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 6, 2014
Pros: co-workers were dedicated to helping veterans, flexible schedule if needed, sense of pride and accomplishment were recognized
Cons: under pressure to complete certain number of cases each month
Authored and prepared final decisions for distribution to the veteran and DFAS. Reviewed monetary assistance and applied laws and publications mandated by the government. Very cohesive work environment. Staff was mission oriented.
Hardest part of the job was to inform the veteran he did not qualify for our program.
My team of Contractors was very professional and we backed each other up 100 percent
Operations Analyst Senior (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoApril 5, 2014
Being on a team of former Senior Non Commissioned Officers and Commissioned Officers we shared the passion and vested interest in working with each other to make sure we gave maximum effort each and everyday to get the job of Cyber and Space exercises done correctly and planned accordingly.
Tossed to the curb.
Software Engineer Staff (Former Employee), Egg Harbortownship, NJApril 4, 2014
I worked extremely hard for Lockheed Martin. When came time for layoffs my second line manager recommended I work full time. When the layoffs occurred, both my first line manager and second line manager forgot to put on the books that I was full time. I had been full time for about 2 months. The company laid off many part-timers. Always wonder if that – more... could have saved my job. They require their employees to give 150% but when they make the mistake it is too late. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Lockheed Martin

Breakthrough performance. Game-changing innovations. Unwavering sense of purpose. Our employees are the core of our business – Read more