We are looking for experienced full-time software engineers to join our team to build the company's indoor positioning platform for mobile devices. The work will involve developing embedded processing software, APIs and SDK demo applications operating on Android and Linux-based systems with eventual support for Windows and iOS. If you are passionate about working on leading edge technologies and enjoy working with sensor data and communications and positioning technologies, we would like to hear from you.
Work will involve in building out, testing, and packaging location sensing technologies involving signal processing of GPS, signals of opportunity including DTV, cellular, and satellite broadcast.
This is a contract position initially with transition to permanent employment in three to six months.
Loctronix provides position sensing solutions for GPS challenged environments, where traditional methods alone are not enough. The company offers leading edge solutions for indoor positioning and space navigation. We are a fast-growing small company gearing up for initial product launch in 2013.
- Extensive Multi-threaded C/C++ experience and solid background in object oriented programming
- Object oriented design and systems analyis
- Experience in developing SDKs and Evaluation kits for embedded technology.
- Experience working with signal processing algorithms and systems (e.g. Kalman filters)
- Some Embedded hardware development (e.g. micro code, FPGA, verilog) experience a plus.
- Some Java and JNI experience
- Solid working knowledge of Eclipse, SVN, and Ant development tools
- Some Windows development experience to assist in development of SDK demos and integration
- Comfortable working in Agile environment