Loews Atlanta Hotel Employee Reviews

Love the people I work with
Bell Captain (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: empowerment
Cons: micro-management, lack of growth
Supervise 10+ Bell Attendants and Hotel Drivers. Assist in hiring, training, and development of Bell Attendants and Hotel Drivers. Organize & Structure guest and transportation request. Collaborate with Sales & Marketing and Conference Managers with group luggage storage and porterage incentives. Weekly Spot Checks to ensure service standards are met. Monthly One-On-One meetings with team members to balance development, growth and morale. Coordinate closely with the VIP Manager to achieve VIP satisfaction upon arrival and departure. Accountable for daily reports and scheduling. Learned the balance between business and employer relations. What I enjoyed the most are the people that I work with.
Not the worst not the best
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2013
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: immediate management
A typical day at work is like the typical day at you local high school. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!!!!
A family setting, a great company to work for where you are not just a number
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2013
Pros: great benifits and great people
Cons: salary
I have grown so much working for Loews and still growing. A typical day at work varies no two days are the same. I mastered the opera system, learned APD and also an expert with Microsoft. My co-workers are family that's the best word to describe it.

I would say the hardest part of the job is when a guest leaves unsatisfied. I strive for excellence.

I enjoy every aspect of my job, but I would my favorite thing s the interaction with the guest and learning new things everyday.
Room Services
Room Services Cashier Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2012
Answering the phone and delivering orders
Dealing with customer complaints and issue
a very nice place to work!!!!!!
Executive Steward (Former Employee), Atlanta,GaMay 22, 2012
Pros: good lunch room(food), nice area in which to eat in, (free meals) per 8 hours of work
Cons: the ins, plans was not as good, for a company of this size
Loews is a very nice place to work.Great people to work around.Service is very important,with this company!! the hardest part of my job,was the long hours,in which i had to work.The best part of my job,was working with the staff.
decor beautiful place inside & out made it easy to arrive at such an establishment
Front Counter Attendant/Mini Bar (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2012
Pros: the staff was very diverse & exciting, management was very down to earth & reasonable
Cons: short lunch breaks
Very live and upbeat work atmosphere. Always warm smiles & teamwork. Great free lunch in the staff cafeteria, & plenty of raffle prize incentives, weekend lobby concerts