Loews Atlanta Hotel Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Brand Awesome Team!!
Telecommunications Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my employment with Loews Atlanta Hotel. The culture and Loews Family (staff) are unmatched! The most dedicated all hands on deck type of management from the GM to the servers.

If I hadn't relocated to another city with my family, I'm sure I would have stayed and continued to experience other areas of service within the corporation.
Pros
The Culture and the employees *Loews Family Values*
Cons
departmental staffing models
great workplac very friendly people
Server?Bell Stand (Current Employee) –  Midtown ATlantaAugust 3, 2015
Supervise 10+ Bell Attendants and Hotel Drivers. Assist in hiring, training, and development of Bell Attendants and Hotel Drivers. Organize & Structure guest and transportation request. Collaborate with Sales & Marketing and Conference Managers with group luggage storage and porterage incentives. Weekly Spot Checks to ensure service standards are met. Monthly One-On-One meetings with team members to balance development, growth and morale. Coordinate closely with the VIP Manager to achieve VIP satisfaction upon arrival and departure. Accountable for daily reports and scheduling. Learned the balance between business and employer relations. What I enjoyed the most are the people that I work with.
A family setting, a great company to work for where you are not just a number
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2013
I have grown so much working for Loews and still growing. A typical day at work varies no two days are the same. I mastered the opera system, learned APD and also an expert with Microsoft. My co-workers are family that's the best word to describe it.

I would say the hardest part of the job is when a guest leaves unsatisfied. I strive for excellence.

I enjoy every aspect of my job, but I would my favorite thing s the interaction with the guest and learning new things everyday.
Pros
great benifits and great people
Cons
salary
Love the people I work with
Bell Captain (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros
empowerment
Cons
micro-management, lack of growth
a very nice place to work!!!!!!
Executive Steward (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GaMay 22, 2012
Loews is a very nice place to work.Great people to work around.Service is very important,with this company!! the hardest part of my job,was the long hours,in which i had to work.The best part of my job,was working with the staff.
Pros
good lunch room(food), nice area in which to eat in, (free meals) per 8 hours of work
Cons
the ins, plans was not as good, for a company of this size
decor beautiful place inside & out made it easy to arrive at such an establishment
Front Counter Attendant/Mini Bar (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2012
Very live and upbeat work atmosphere. Always warm smiles & teamwork. Great free lunch in the staff cafeteria, & plenty of raffle prize incentives, weekend lobby concerts
Pros
the staff was very diverse & exciting, management was very down to earth & reasonable
Cons
short lunch breaks
fun work place pay is horrible
Mini Bar Attendant (Current Employee) –  Loews Atlanta HotelFebruary 16, 2014
the pay is awful. Its hard to advance here. Its a wonderful work enivornment but the pay is awful.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
pay and advancement
Not the worst not the best
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2013
A typical day at work is like the typical day at you local high school. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!!!!
Pros
free lunch and dinner
Cons
immediate management
Room Services
Room Services Cashier Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2012
Answering the phone and delivering orders
Dealing with customer complaints and issue

4.2