Loews Hotels & Resorts

Loews Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Love our culture
Assistant Pool Service Manager (Current Employee), OrlandoJune 27, 2015
Pros: Work life balance
Cons: Stressful at times
I absolutely love my job.

Manage a high volume pool bar and grill. Have a staff of over 70. A typical day at work is making memorable experiences for all of our guests at one of the highest occupancy hotels in all of Florida. We throw a party out at the pool every day for our guests.
Best Company to be employed with
INCOME AUDITOR/ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 6, 2015
They recognized people daily and showed a value of care when you worked for them. They did close our accounting department to centralize it but I hold no ill will. They were one of the best.
Loews Don Cesar Beach Resort
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FloridaApril 28, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch and travel benefits
Cons: Very low pay for amount of work completed daily
Very good training introductory training program. The pay was very low for the amount of work completed. I would not work for this company again.
team work
Universal Studios Loews (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: medical is not good
At Loews team work does not exist . You don't get recognize when you do something good, There is no room to grow in the security department. when you put in for a transfer they make it impossible to get one
Not a good place to start a career in accounting.
Audit Clerk (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 7, 2015
Pros: Good for switching careers to accounting.
Cons: Pretty much just a stepping stone into other positions.
I work in the accounting office of the Loews shared business center. The people who work there are nice enough but the training is poor and denied to employees even after they request it. Then management blames employees for their poor training. Do not expect to get promoted unless you are good with office politics, especially if you are male. One male is hired or promoted for every 10-12 women. Also, do not expect corporate policy to be applied to every employee.
insentives, people relations
Travel Planner (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 3, 2015
Pros: catering, positive environment, team inclusions with lots of rally meetings for encouragement, trips and gift cards given often.
Cons: strict environment, not confident in my judgements. not able to flex to close a sale.
I enjoyed leadership and peer relations, fun atmosphere, fast paced environment. I learned a lot about the travel industry hotel operations.
Outstanding leadership
Security Officer / Dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2015
I have only been with the company for a couple of months, however, I feel that this place is on the up and up. I have been welcomed with open arms and the management staff in my department is outstanding.
good benefits
delivery Driver (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: no weekeens off
hard work, but was nice to work as a team. in case get hurt they have clinic which take car of you. discount to get vacation with your family in many universal locations. hard to get into firts shift even if you have senority
productive and family friendly environment
housekeepng supervisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: good food and free
Cons: i dont see any
a very good place to grow management is giving all the opportunities for improvement a very friendly environment happy co-workers we always enjoy each others company the whole department the hardest thing is when we have a heavy check out and back to back but after everything we are all happy with what we achieved being given a good rating and to be on top of the best hotels
Good place to work!
Director of Houskeeping (Former Employee), New Orleans, LADecember 15, 2014
Excellent management and work environment.

Great people to work with.

Unionized Hotel.

Excellent Hotel building.
not bad its a good starting point
(Team Leader) - Star Trainer (Current Employee), phila paNovember 17, 2014
Some good people, real fun environment . has its ups and downs like most jobs. its fast paced, and gets extremely busy at times. but differs depending on the season. but overall. its a good experience. they feed employees for free . you'll have plenty of chances to win gifts, participate in lots of activities and dance in the holiday party that's giving every year.
Fun place to work
Security/Host (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2014
Patrol, nice co workers, clean environment, management staff was very helpful and attentive. The best part of working was being there. hardest part of the job is the lack of guest contact because i work in the construction area.
Loews is a good place to work
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLNovember 10, 2014
Cons: pay
I learned a lot working at the Loews. I learned so much working in the accounting's department. I am very happy to have worked there.
Fastpace work enviroment and very knowledge able
cook (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2014
Great company with reliable management and very good supporting team

Normal day get to work and cook all shift
It was awesome work environment to be employed at.
Room Attendant (Former Employee), 1200 market street phila, paOctober 20, 2014
During my work day i recieve my daily report , to check housekeeping rooms to clean daily and also stock my linen cart to refresh my rooms and any other linen share with co worker .during a busy time of the day if i get done early i always try to help my co worker finish on time as being a great team player
Loews is a Great Brand
DSA (Current Employee), CAOctober 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great travel program
Cons: few hotels, must relocate to promote
Loews is great! Your GM and High level executives will learn your name however because Loews doesn't have multiple hotels in most states you have to relocate to step up or be very patient. if you are able to relocate for advancement you are not limited. Because the hotel chain is small you are special and not just a number.
Enjoyable place to work
Applications Analyst (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 4, 2014
Friendly workplace with a laid back culture. Managers do not oversee everything you do and let you manage yourself and your work. Employees are very friendly. Company gives free lunch to every employee.
Loews Hotels
Procurement (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 29, 2014
A typical work day at Loews Hotels included answering emails, phone calls, several meetings, and answering to the hotels, as well as immediate management.
Enjoy
Security Officer/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 11, 2014
I learned a lot from working with Loews.
I was a training officer and started out as a Security Dispatcher
driver
Storeroom Manger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: work outside
drive car inside and outside the Orlando Airport.
Team work
clean cars

1 2 3 4

About Loews Hotels & Resorts

Loews Hotels, Inc. was founded in 1946 and continues to own and operate hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Headquartered – Read more

Loews Hotels & Resorts Salaries