Lofton Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Very very poor company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2016
The Houston office is very unprofessional , and unorganized serval times office has messed up on my check. They tell you one thing at the office but when u get on the actual site its a different story the company does not care about their employees at all and as far the site they send to you to , there unprofessional as well the management at the site is poor the supervisor does not train you they just throw you on a post expecting you to know what to do I recommend anybody that is trying to apply here to run!!! Do not waste your time
expect to travel
Solids Control Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2016
was here 2 times and for a short while. this is hard labor and requires you to travel alot if need be. the company was good but im over 50 and couldn't handle the labor any longer
productive work place
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 11, 2017
its good place to find work if you need a job and do not mind working hard. not all jobs are excellent but they pay bills . just show up on time and do what your told and you be alright
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 29, 2016
I actually worked at the Donald Trump Cmpaign Store. We shipped out alot of his merchandise, from clothing, all the way to yard signsThe job was pretty easy & simple but it was seasonal so it didn't last long. It was fun I learned lot of new things
Pros
Free Lunches, Most Good Off Days
Cons
Slow work
Never know what jobs you will be on
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lake charles laDecember 16, 2016
Loftin is a staffing company so I will go on jobs from the newspaper to a plant out in Sulphur all of jobs have different different qualifications and setting
Pros
Weeky pay
Cons
Never know what you might be doing
Great company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 25, 2016
Great staffing company to work for. For the most part they kept me busy working. Had great experiences meeting and working with wonderful people. And was taught many new things.
Pros
Kept me busy working
Cons
Needed good health insurance.
no jobs available
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAAugust 22, 2016
never have any jobs available anymore and the manager who does the job placement seems to always push me off I call every week and they tell me there are no jobs available even when I know places that are hiring.
N/a
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJune 28, 2016
Good Management, Lofton sent me on quite a few jobs most were descent jobs, some were not. For the most part they did a good job placing me on assignments they knew I would excel in.
Overall Experience at Lofton Staffing
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 28, 2016
I absolutely loved this company . Great way to work if you've been out of work for a while or looking for something temporary. Excellent staff, excellent clients. I give this job an A plus.
Great Company to work for.
Peoples Health Network Flex Rep (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJanuary 7, 2015
Peoples Health Network Call Center/Member Service Rep/Enrollment – Performed a high volume of outbound calls to verify, or share and obtain some data or Personal Health Information (PHI) and reading several different scripts relating to new and old members of a Peoples Health plan. Perform administrative assistant duties; data entry, printing, faxing, label making, mailing letters, and scheduling transportation. Skilled in Amysis, Macess, PDM, Marx, Microsoft Outlook
Entergy – Receptionist – Answered phones, faxed & filed documents, kept paperwork well organized for the grant dept.
Entercom Communications – Sales Administrative Assistant – Assisted the director of sales in creating advertisements in PowerPoint for the sales department of an on air radio stations. Answered multiple phone lines and assisted prize winners upon arrival.
Temporary Placement Company
Administrative assistant assigned (Current Employee) –  Covington, LASeptember 24, 2015
My day is to basically fill in at clients of Lofton Staffing as required. My job would be answering the phones and anything else the employer may need.
Pros
To be involved with different companies and see what jobs, if any are there.
Cons
It is not a permanent position. Working temporary positions while looking for a permanent job.
Opportunity to work with various styles of industry
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2012
The staffing industry is loaded with various styles of sales. It allows one the autonomy of managing their own territory, with the aspect of having a team of employees to aid your efforts. Within the field of service, you are exposed to various types of industry, that broadens ones' scope of the vastness of what makes our society operate. The most enjoyable part of the job, is learning the different environments, and being introduced to various types of people. The most difficult aspect is people are the most unpredictable commodity. One can only take another for face value and their word. Outside of the that, the industry is rewarding, as you have a direct impact on organizational hires, and also supplying other with employment.
Pros
outdoors, deal with different people daily, able to be creative
Cons
unpredictable people
Fast-paced office with awesome co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LouisianaDecember 7, 2012
I took this position after being out of an office environment for quite some time. I loved the fact there always something to do. Lofton's phones were constantly ringing and I was responsible for directing all calls.

I learned that I was quite capable of multi-tasking and loved to work under pressure. I worked under a lady who had high expectations, but was also very concerned that we were all enjoying our daily responsibilities. She would recognize when you were doing well with the work that was given and gave more responsibility when you could manage it.

Lofton Staffing was a family-owned business and liked everyone to feel a part of that family. I worked with some awesome people and formed friendships that are, still this day, priceless.

There was nothing I would consider hard about working for Lofton. The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the public.
Pros
free wellness exams and outside social gatherings.
Productive company to work for.
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 10, 2012
Lofton Staffing is a great company to work for. I learned a lot from the assignment that I was given. I worked at Tulane Medical School for three years. The staff was wonderful, it was a dun place to work. I had the best co-workers. I arrived in the morning, I started pulling and preparing charts for the clinics. I obtained procedures reports for billing of services. I assisted in answering patient's telephone calls inquiries. The hardest part of my job, were not enough time in the day to complete my tasks and the most enjoyable were talking and helping the patients.
Challenging
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 3, 2015
Temporary work is always challenging because you are assigned to different companies who require different skills. I was able to expand my knowledge of what was needed to fulfill those positions. Each assignment was a learning experience on its own from the position to the people I worked with.
Pros
Challenging work, forged friendships
Cons
temporary assignments
Temporary employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 9, 2014
Great place to work because it offers you a variety of opportunities to choose from. You're not just limited to one position. Management is great.
Pros
The number of different opportunities you have.
Cons
Some assignments can be very short term.
Provide security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LAApril 5, 2013
A typical day at work would include provided security services for deck hand workers and hotel clerks. I learned how to secure different environments using a vast array of techniques. Manangement was more than willing to help with any problems that might have occured. My co-workers were always on time to relieve me from duties. There was no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was given the ability to work in environments that were comfortable.
Flexible
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LouisianaJanuary 22, 2014
The hardest part of working for a temp agency is the constant moving from job to job. I have gained o much expierence but I wish I had a permanent job. I get to meet new people at every job that I am sent on and I have learned that every workplace is different. From the people, to the work ethics, and the duties. Nothing is the same but it is all relateable.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Never knowing when your assignment may end and then not having a job
fun
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 6, 2015
It was ok to work at this place at had fun while it lasted though. The hours they didn't have any at all. That's the things I didn't like about the job
a usual staffing company
Fork-Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 9, 2012
mostly short term work. everybody there was nice. sometimes i couldnt get paid on time but overall they were alrite.
Pros
effective finding a job for u.
Cons
just wasnt nothing long term

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lofton Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9