Lofton Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and nice environment in mailroom.
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 17, 2016
I enjoyed working for People's Health but it was only a temporary position. I am looking for something permanent. I got along well with the people and miss the job. I wish it would have been permanent. I learned how a mailroom works and my supervisor was very nice. I folded documents to be mailed in envelopes and made insurance packets to mail. I made a good friend there.
Pros
Hour for lunch, 15 minute breaks
Cons
A lot of repitious work but okay
Enjoyable work place
Technical Librarian/Document Control (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAApril 19, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of interacting with the Engineers, Construction workers. The hardest part of the job was to insure that all documentation was loaded correctly i the data base for all employees to find everything they needed.
Pros
Excellent Benefits and Co-workers
Cons
Dangerous location on site
never have jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LAAugust 22, 2016
call every week they tell me to call next two weeks
poor at helping me find jobs and even with places hiring they claim there is no work available
Its an "Ok' company
Securtiy Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2016
Don't really care for the site worked. Relatives can work together when one is in higher position. Upper management dont really care about employees complaints
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No lunch breaks
Good employment opportunities.
Staffing Agent (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 28, 2016
Lofton is a decent place to work with a broad source of employment opportunities. The staff is very helpful and willing to assist in all matters that may arise.
Pros
Good work opportunities.
Cons
Lack of prior notice for jobs.
Unattentive to employees needs.
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 18, 2016
My case worker ignored my requests and would not answer her calls. I was placed in a very unfortunate hob and was unable to get any help through the staffing agency. Once I was finally able to get in touch with the agency, my case worker was no longer employed there and I could not get any help from anyone else. Very unprofessional.
Management wasnt the best
Receptionist/Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 18, 2016
Loved my job as in my responsibilities and duties and the patients and visitors I came in contact with. That's all. Learned alot
supervisor
Plant operator (Cemex) (Former Employee) –  Vado, NMMarch 22, 2016
Ran asphalt plant, prepare materials to run plan, clean machinery, received and prepared asphalt orders, trained incoming employees, supervised 5 personnel, generated daily order reports to give to head supervisors.
Working for a friend.
Administrative/Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 18, 2016
I helped out with his paper work when he needed me. Filed papers, balanced checkbook, etc. Basically, whatever he needed me to do.
Pros
a friend
Cons
not stable
Nice staff
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TxNovember 10, 2015
Helped place me in a position pronto.
Salary was always in hand on timely basis on fridays, brought out by the Office Manager of Lofton. They do a good job.
Very quick at finding a job for me
Temp SAP Administrative Assistant for Bristow (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LANovember 26, 2015
I went through Lofton Staffing to help me find a job when I was laid off. They were very friendly and took into consideration everything I wanted in my next job. During my time with them they were always helpful with any questions I may have had about my temp status.
Best Staffing Agency in New Orleans
ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LADecember 30, 2015
Excellent staffing agency. recruiters are friendly, confidential, and helpful with keeping schedule flexible for permanent job search. very responsive and proactive.
hardly had any work
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Lafayette Parish, LADecember 14, 2015
it took them two weeks to place me on one job. only had one job with company. found something on my on. never used them again. wouldn't recommend.
Temp agency with highly productive assignments
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 23, 2015
I have worked with Lofton Staffing off and on for several years and have been placed in some amazing assignments with good pay while I was able to extend my knowledge of the workforce and keep up to date as time went by. My counselors were always available to me with encouragement. I highly recommend Lofton Staffing to anyone who is in the process of trying to find permanent employment. Some of the temp to perm positions lead to wonderful full time employment with the company you are placed at.
Pros
Assignments according to your ability
Cons
Temp to perm assignments not guarantee to be hired.
Administrative Assistant II / Dispatcher
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TexasSeptember 30, 2015
This job is a fast-pace environment. In order to have a productive day, one must display excellent communication skills. I deal with concerned citizens with complaints, vendors, and employees. I enjoy this job and I enjoy helping people the best way I can. This job can be very challenging at times.
Pros
I work weekdays Monday - Friday 7am-4pm with no weekends or holidays
Cons
payrate is less because I am temporary
Great place to work.
Pre-Need Payment Counselor (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAAugust 26, 2015
Dealt with past due accounts all day in different states. The job was a temporary position. I would have loved to be able to get on full time permanently but unfortunately it was not available. Learned a lot about funenral arrangements and different options for families.
Being a temp is not steady enough work in my mind.
Administative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, La.June 18, 2015
I enjoyed working for the crew at Lofton and made good money and had gone into job thinking it was only going to be six months but turned out to be just about three years! I learned a lot about overseas travel as I made travel arrangements for some and hotel reservations which kept me busy. I also helped get Visa's and dealt with people in Washington which was difficult at times. I really enjoyed all the different types of people I worked with.
Pros
Had great hours
Cons
Difficult travel arragements from in and out of country
Productive and fun workplace
Eaton Electricity, warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 11, 2015
I've worked various jobs through Lofton Temp Service but I also learned lots of different skills with the many different jobs.
Educational and skilled place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LANovember 22, 2014
A typical day at my job is slow and easy. I work overnight and not much happens unless there's a shut down. I check trucks in and visitors in the gated plant. My co-workers are all easy going professional people. We come in ready to work with upbeat spirits, our clients love us. They can talk to us about anything. I think its great to lend an ear because you give your clients a feel of security and comfort.. It can be all about business but I feel there's nothing wrong with giving an extra hand with things. The hardest part of my job is when there's so much going on, and everyone is pulling you in different direction and your trying your hardest to get it done. It seem like forever but it gets done with patients. The most enjoyable part of my job is looking at the smiling faces when I helped them with something they have been struggling with.
Cons
no lunch break
Courteous and dedicated staff that wants to get you working right away
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 18, 2012
Lofton Staffing puts you to work right away. The tests that you are take are convenient and can be taken from home on a computer to test skills and aptitude for placement. I like that you are paid on time and weekly and they have a benefit package.
Pros
they are always a phone call away.
Cons
until you quit or are fired from a position, you can not be placed on another assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lofton Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.