Lofton Staffing Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Assistant Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 7, 2017
Relaxed working environment. Employees are friendly, owners are personal and caring and treat the employees like family. Company rewards hard work and acknowledges special occasions.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Temporary assignments
Temporary Assignments (Clerical) (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 27, 2017
The staff was very nice and hard working. They placed me at the best assignments I was qualified for. But did not find a permanent job for me
I would recomend them to other people.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
No permanent assignments
Lofton Staffing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 24, 2017
Lofton Staffing is the best placement staffing company in Baton Rouge. Top paying jobs and the staff is very professional and considerate. I would recommend Lofton to anyone.
many different jobs to learn
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJuly 5, 2017
something new every day, interesting people to work with, nothing physically too demanding, always have answers to your questions or concerns, able to suggest better ways to do things
Great company to work for.
Admin.Asst./Secretary/Office Asst (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 23, 2017
A typical day at work usually entails performing duties I have performed in previous job positions.

I enjoy working in various work environments. I've learned that different workplaces have different needs and priorities.

The Lofton staff is very professional and supportive of their employee's needs.

Workplace culture has changed somewhat since I started back in the late 70's. Large corporations do not provide as much job security and focus more on profit and productivity.

I have not personally faced any major challenges on the jobs assigned.

The most enjoyable part of part-time and temp assignments is the flexibility in scheduling, meeting new people, and working at different locations. Occasionally there's a job that focuses on having fun!
Pros
Flexible scheduling, free parking, sometimes free food.
Cons
Assignments can be cancelled or change at any time.
Nicest Staff Ever
Central Supply PAR Team Member (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 12, 2017
It's not a bad place. The people are really nice and try hard to help you build your career and resume! I didn't like my placement, but my young bones were useful there. They place you in jobs that contribute heavily to society. I wish there were paid vacation days though :(... The demand in my placement was high.
Lofton
Recruiter/Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMay 11, 2017
Lofton as a whole is a great company. They strive to make sure every person is reviewed and placed somewhere best fit for them and their clients. Every person counts at Lofton.
Great Company
Transportation Representative (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 20, 2017
There are great people at this staffing agency. I am currently on an assignment that will be ending soon, so we will see how things go in the near future. They are great so far.
Nice Company
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 13, 2017
This is a staffing company that really cares about its employees as well as clients, the staff is wonderful, and they do all they can to find placement that suits your skill set.
Pros
Great Staff, A lot of opportunity
Cons
pay, strict vacation requirements.
Lofton A great place to work for
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 15, 2017
The good thing about Lofton, you could take jobs when you were available and if you turned one down, because you had previous commitment, it didn't count against you. Enjoyed being paid every week. I only wanted to work 1-3 days a week and sometimes most of their clients were looking for more.
Accounting
New Enrollment Processor (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 7, 2017
The work was very interesting, had the opportunity to learn a new system.Perform office duties in collecting payment due, entry transaction into the front office desk, quick base software, pdf document, entry credit application, assigned account number for new Proforma, accepted credit card information, approve invoices in AR systems. Approve credit card payment, and a list of other accounting duties.
Pros
kept you busy
Cons
like of training
Good Company
Assistant in the Planning/Zone Department DDA (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAFebruary 6, 2017
Typical day at work, busy, learned new accounting programs, management great, culture good, hardest part of the job was the task tracker and keeping up with. very enjoyable
Great place to work, Awesome people to work for
Office / Clerical (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJanuary 3, 2017
By working as an office temp for Lofton, you learn so many new
ways of doing things. I got to meet so many different types of
people, the experience is rewarding and enhances your
resume. You can pretty much make your own hours as long as
you follow through with required assignments. After pulling the
required hours in a set amount of time, you're offfered competitive benefits. Great place, great people. If you want to work, Lofton will put you to work!!!
lack of or no communication with management, unorganized
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 26, 2016
The place I was put at, I loved and worked at that spot for almost a year before they transfered me to a different location with out an warning or reason. Loftons inner office is so unorganized with everything, from uscheduling to pay checks. My co-workers were ok, I didnt get to really see them as much because it was a one man post. The hardest part of working for lofton is that management was never there when you needed them. The most enjoyable part for me is when they put me at my first location and I fell in love with the company and its employees and customer. I knew every customers name and enjoyed my time there. But in fairness if I had to go back I would, I just need them to get better on communicating with there employees.
Great company to work for.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 25, 2016
Lofton Staffing was a great company to work for. I was sorry to know that they didn't have a office in Alabama. Through out the five years I was employed with them, they pretty much kept me busy working on a job site. I had a great experience working at Entergy Power Company for a year and Ochsner Medical Center over two years. Also Peoples Health for over a year until I was Hired permanent with that company.
Pros
Were able to work when I was available.
Cons
Needed good health insurance.
Contractor
Extractions Lab Tech. (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 17, 2016
Gave me work experience. Contract work is never dependable. If you can afford to be laid off at some point I would recommend a contracting position.
Great co workers but low pay
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 5, 2016
It's ok the job is hard and the pay is low,the supervisor are great but the job is hard and tired some.They really don't tell you anything but will forget to put your time in for your pay.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Get to see new places
never have jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LAAugust 22, 2016
call every week they tell me to call next two weeks
poor at helping me find jobs and even with places hiring they claim there is no work available
Its an "Ok' company
Securtiy Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2016
Don't really care for the site worked. Relatives can work together when one is in higher position. Upper management dont really care about employees complaints
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No lunch breaks
no play place
general lobar (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMay 9, 2016
wash dish take out tarsh. how to work at a fast peace. no the job was not hard. would love to go back. the people was nice. clean plate an cup
Pros
half ofn lunch
Cons
no break